This beautifully landscaped, mid century estate is IDEALLY located in one of the most desirable areas of Palm Desert, adjacent to The Vintage Club—Coachella Valley’s most prestigious country club.
The property is also only 5 minutes away from:
• El Paseo, the Rodeo Drive of the desert. Here you’ll find the best shopping and many of the best restaurants in the entire region.
• The Golf Resort at Indian Wells, Golf #1 PGA Tour Course You Can Play in California.
• The spectacular Indian Wells Tennis Garden, home of the annual BNP Parabis Open.
• The Living Desert, our remarkable zoo and botanical gardens, featuring 450 wild animals and fabulous activities for kids of all ages.
Built on two adjacent walled parcels totaling almost an acre, the main house is decorated in a comfortable Santa Barbara-style featuring warm Saltillo tile floors, cozy leather seating, and glass sliders facing the stunning pool and tennis court. The living area has a large, mounted flat screen TV and charming two-sided gas fireplace (shared with the dining area) around which you and the family can gather on cooler evenings.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen features a gas range, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar opening into a dining area large enough for your whole clan. Both conventional coffee maker and Keurig machine are available for your morning caffeine fix.
The three large bedrooms in the main house feature comfortable king beds, newly refinished en suite bathrooms, and glass sliders opening onto outdoor patio areas. Each bedroom has its own flat screen TV and DVR. The master retreat in the main house also features a gas fireplace and enormous walk-in closet. There’s a separate, fully equipped laundry room in the main house as well.
Offering two bedrooms with comfortable queen size beds, flat screen TVs/DVRs, and en suite bathrooms, the beautifully decorated, detached casita is a private oasis offering excellent separation of space for multi-family gatherings. The casita has its own back porch with lounge chairs, which is the perfect place for you to retreat with a good book.
The manicured grounds have multiple patios and seating areas, beautiful mountain views, and large grassy areas for croquet, volleyball, badminton, or whatever.
Resort-style amenities include:
• newly resurfaced, Pebble Tec swimming pool with waterfall
• newly resurfaced tennis court (also lined for pickle ball) with a basketball hoop at one end
• back patio with outdoor hot tub/spa
• outdoor kitchen with gas grill, wine fridge and beer fridge
• three outdoor dining areas and multiple patios (so you can eat in the sun or shade, as you wish)
• high end outdoor furnishings including loungers, umbrellas and a variety of comfortable club and adirondack chairs all around the property
To ensure privacy for you, and peace and quiet for our neighbors, the property has two separate gated entries, two driveways, and a 2-car garage creating off-street parking for up to 8 vehicles.
We are committed to being good neighbors and meeting or exceeding all requirements for Palm Desert rental properties. Permit #4114.
**DATES ALREADY TAKEN? CHECK OUT OUR SISTER PROPERTIES!!**
A fabulously restored 4/4 midcentury home in Indian Wells, one owned by Elliott Roosevelt--the eldest son of FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt. Beautiful L-shaped pool and fun midcentury/regency decor. New everything!
A freshly rehabbed 5/4, it feels like your favorite boutique hotel. All new everything. Pool, fire pit, great beds, high end linens and towels. HDTVS galore. Sleeps up to 14.
Your own celebrity hideaway, Hotel El Cid is designed to accommodate one select group at a time, allowing you and your entire entourage to enjoy your vacation, event, or retreat in total seclusion--but within walking distance of downtown Palm Springs. Sleeps 17+.