Porticello, Comfortable Apartment 300 M. from the Sea with Two Covered Terraces
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Porticello, a hamlet of Santa Flavia, 16 km from Palermo;
L 'comfortable and sunny apartment with separate entrance has a fine view of the coast from Porticello to Cefalu from one of the terraces of the house;
It 'located in Maggiacomo Zalapi, a resort area about 300 from the sea, at the foot of the archaeological area of SOLUNTO.
Train Station SANTA FLAVIA is possible to travel in both direction PALERMO, both towards MESSINA and reach CEFALU 'in about an hour.
The apartment of 80 square meters with access from an external staircase gate and tastefully decorated by the owner that occasionally lives there, is a large living room, two bedrooms (double bed and two single beds), bathroom with shower, kitchen area and two covered terraces one with street views the other with sea view.
A few meters from the house there are commercial activities (supermarkets, Carnezzeria, pharmacy bakery, newspapers, bars, etc.), the duty doctor ,; 300 meters the center of the village with the square and the church; 200 m to the picturesque harbor of Porticello.
Interesting sites with coves and beaches along the coast eg. Sant'Elia, Capo Zafferano, Mongerbino, Solanto etc.
A few kilometers from the house, the municipality of Bagheria also known for its beautiful eighteenth-century villas in particular Catholic Villa houses the Museum Guttuso.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 80 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- a room with a double bed, a bedroom with two single beds
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Disco Club
- Sight Seeing
- Water Sports
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garden Table & Chairs
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
ottobre - dicembre
Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2016
3 night min stay
gennaio - maggio
Jan 1 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
Caparra richiesta alla prenotazione, Consegna delle chiavi da parte del Proprietario non presente in locorietario
pagamento dell'acconto con bonifico bancario o paypal , il saldo in contanti alla consegna delle chiavi
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Take the motorway from Palermo Messina direction, and exit at Bagheria, continue on highway 113 signs for Porticello.
- The archaeological site of Solunto on Mount Catalfano overlooking Porticello (walk to do on foot about 2 km)
- The characteristic harbor of the country you can make trips on board the local fishing boats, to admire the coast from the sea, swim and enjoy the fish caught during the journey. (3339888038/3406922812)
- The fishing village of Sant'elia bordering Porticello
- The castle and the old trap of Solanto
- The station of Santa Flavia (about 200 m) with stops on the lines Palermo-Agrigento and Palermo-Messina, serving the town of Santa Flavia and its fractions Soluntum and Porticello, to be able to make the move towards Messina Tusa, s . Stefano di Camastra, Cefalu etc., Palermo and Agrigento.
- Museum Guttuso at Villa Cattolica in Bagheria
the villas of Bagheria
- The Halisaclub School in Santa Flavia is a cultural association with the purpose of promoting the Italian language and culture abroad, through language courses, cultural programs, excursions and other Initiatives.
- Taverns with fresh fish, in the waterfront of Porticello
- The Bay of Capo Zafferano (about 2 km) with pebble beaches and a small bathhouse; you can go hiking along the coast and in the bathrooms magnificent sea at the foot of the cliff
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.