This gorgeous Vacation Rental home is located in one of the west shore's most attractive, quiet, and convenient neighborhoods, Talmont Estates.
This large four bedroom home was built in 2002, and is beautifully appointed with quality furnishings, bamboo hard wood flooring, high ceilings that take advantage of great light throughout, and the most tasteful mountain décor. Surrounded by trees, this Tahoe home offers the privacy of two conservancy lots as neighbors so each of the bedrooms enjoys serene forested views
• Approx 2400 Square Feet
• Close to Hiking Trails
• Family Room
• Wood Fireplace
• Forested Setting
• Tahoe Park HOA Beach (See Details Below)
Master BR - King w/ ensuite jac tub & shower (Main Floor)
BR 2 - Queen (Main Floor)
BR 3 - Queen (Lower Level)
BR 4 - 2 Bunks (4 Twins) (Lower Level)
Full Bath - shower/tub combo (Lower Level)
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe's west shore, you'll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, the Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you'll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball, and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
• Bocce Ball
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. ONLINE BOOKINGS SUBJECT TO OWNER APPROVAL.
2. 4WD vehicles are strongly advised during the winter months to access this home.
3. This home requires a 5 night stay at all times. Sorry, no exceptions.
4. Sorry, absolutely no pets at this home. The owner's young child has allergies.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).