Cars often stop in the road to admire the unique, flush cedar and lava tile exterior of this designer home. When they see the inside, most have just one word, “Wow.”
Less than 300 yards from the playground that is Keauhou Bay, this fully wheel chair accessible, 2400 SF contemporary, tropical home with 20' vaulted ceilings has a giant living-dining space, gorgeous kitchen, three bedrooms, three baths, three lanais, media and music corners, a private, solar-heated pool with wheel chair lift, and carefully selected artwork from throughout the islands. Choose from fire, water or earth themed, bed/bath suites. At night, light up the lanai and pool for a magical private experience. And then enjoy the sir conditioned comfort in the three bedrooms.
Situated on the 11th fairway of a prime golf course, with high speed WiFi, four flat screen TVs and a heated pool, it can be tempting to just stay around this amazing house and watch the golfers through the safety-glass-paned fence that surrounds the pool and lanai, or space out with the view of the volcano, Hualalai. Don't give in to that temptation! There's too much to see and do without ever needing to get in a car!
• Walk 50 yards to see the sun set over the wild cove that is He’eia Bay.
• Walk or wheel the block to Keauhou Bay, to swim, snorkel, kayak, stand up paddle, play beach volleyball, fish (and barbecue your fish), or catch the Fairwinds, Kona’s most popular snorkel/party boat.
• Take a twenty minute walk in one direction to the island’s most popular snorkeling destination (Kahalu’u), (and when the surf is up, some intermediate surfing).
• Go 20 minutes the other direction to the “end of the world” trail, where burial grounds, scrub brush, lava and crashing waves eclipse any thought of civilization.
• Or stay in civilization and walk 15 minutes up the hill to restaurants, shopping, movies and urgent care if you need it.
• Enjoy our bikes, boogies boards, snorkels, coolers, beach chairs, and even a beach-worthy wheelchair when you’re out and about.
• Or just give those golf clubs a work out.
Then come back to the perfect place to relax, recharge, and start it all again.