About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
***free beach chairs & umbrella comes with this unit** 2 chairs, march 1st to october 31st. This is on the quiet side of PCB
***50'' hdtv in living room***
rated #15 best new resort in Florida by Florida life & travel magazine.
We have decorated our unit with upscale features so that you feel as comfortable as you do in your home. We are looking for guests who will respect our unit and treat it like their own.
Come see why splash is the most exciting condominium along the gulf coast. This unit sleeps 9, other 'windsong' units sleep only 8, and is located in the west tower overlooking the center and focal point of the project. Great views to the outdoor pools and lazy river from your balcony. Splash is located on the west side of panama city beach which is the more family oriented area.
The new pier park shopping center is less than a mile down the beach. If you think the site looks great during the day, just wait until you see it at night. Splash logo's on top of each building and lighted color stairwells make this condominium glimmer from miles away. Don't let your kids ride by and say 'dad, why are we not staying there'....Have a splash!!!....
make sure you reserve a 'Windsong' unit at splash. They are the largest 2 bedroom units on the property with 1,505 s.F. (over 400 s.F. Larger than some other 2 bedrooms) the 'Windsong' unit is the only 2 bedroom units with two master bedrooms and both on the ocean with their own balconies. This unit is called the 2.5 bedroom, 2 bath - deluxe if you reserve with sterling. (the onsite management company)
unit features:(upgraded furniture and kitchen packages)
- two master bedrooms, both overlooking the ocean with king beds, both access the balcony
- 7th floor corner unit with wrap around balcony over 40 feet long.
- kids bunk area with their own dvd player for each bunk, 3 kids beds.
- the largest 2 bedroom on the property, over 1,500 square feet
- enjoy beautiful sunrise and sunset from balcony.
- dining table seats 6 and breakfast bar seats 3
- double sinks in each bath.
- upgraded ge profile stainless steel appliances.
- granite counter tops.
- board games for kids, adults and toys for toddlers.
- book library
resort amenities :
- some pools are outdoor and some under roofs for pool fun even on a rainy day!!!
- some pools heated during winter months.
- one water toy play structure with beach entry: (3)slides, water cannons, water jets, giant tipping bucket, interactive water toys.
- one pool with kids lazy river.
- hot tub
- one toddler splash pad with play toys and water jets
- beach chair and umbrella rentals available
- jet ski, banana boat rides and sail boat rentals on site (summer)
- health club overlooking ocean
- video arcade room overlooking the ocean
- seasonal (summer)dive-in movies, you can watch movies while relaxing in the pool
- seasonal (summer)on-site bar & grill next to pool
- gas bbq grills to cook pool side
- over 400 feet of pure white sand.
- alvin's island beach store on-site with direct bridge.
- security on site
Jamie Ryan Somerset Properties
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Jamie Ryan Somerset Properties
We have owned several houses and condos on the Gulf of Mexico.
Jamie Ryan Somerset Properties purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Jamie Ryan Somerset Properties chose Panama City Beach
Very Kid friendly with many activities Quiet side of Panama City Very close to Pier Park
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
It was spacious and perfect for the four of us.
The beds were comfortable and the large deck provided both chairs and the space for all of us to enjoy the beautiful view and the sun.
We love splash!
We had a great vacation! This was our 4th time to visit Splash. Our kids love the pools, it's so family friendly and we feel very safe here. Also- the condo layout is perfect for 2 families with 2 gulf front masters and bunk room. Condo was clean and we had everything we needed for our stay. Other than check-in day, elevator wait time was minimal. Thank you so much!!
Great! Kids and adults loved every minute!!
Property is wonderful, clean and has tons of space. Balcony was large and the view was stunning!! Owners were great
Great place for kids
We made a lot of great memories on this vacation. Wonderful resort for kids and adults too. The kids loved all the water attractions. The beach was beautiful and the condo was really nice and had a very nice setup. The only complaint I would have would be that one of the bedroom air conditioning units had a compressor that went out and was not able to get replaced while we were there. We had to keep both bedroom doors open at all times so air could flow through. That is hard to do when we had our family and my brothers family staying there. We wanted some privacy at times but if we closed a bedroom door the other bedroom would get extremely hot. The owner was very responsive and did assure us it would be fixed but couldn't happen before we left. Never heard anything else back from that and in my opinion I thought we should of got some money taken off for that inconvenience. If that didn't happen it would of been 5 stars for sure!
This room was very nice and clean! The beds were comfortable, and there was plenty of "living" space. My family and I had one of the best vacations we've had in a long time! The communication with the owner of the condo could not have gone any smoother! I HIGHLY recommend this unit, and plan on returning!
Everything was great. The owner was very responsive and the room was very well equipped and clean.
Only thing is the Internet is weak in some areas, but you can log in to others areas of the property with the the same password. This seems to be a property issue and not isolated to this property.
I would highly recommend this unit.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. The 3 night minimum stay is 3 nights between a sat- sat week. Most reservations will not be allowed to span an entire weekend. On some occasions it can so please just check with us.