Free Beach Chairs Quiet Side of Pcb(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
***50'' hdtv in living room***
rated #15 best new resort in Florida by Florida life & travel magazine.
We have decorated our unit with upscale features so that you feel as comfortable as you do in your home. We are looking for guests who will respect our unit and treat it like their own.
Come see why splash is the most exciting condominium along the gulf coast. This unit sleeps 9, other 'windsong' units sleep only 8, and is located in the west tower overlooking the center and focal point of the project. Great views to the outdoor pools and lazy river from your balcony. Splash is located on the west side of panama city beach which is the more family oriented area.
The new pier park shopping center is less than a mile down the beach. If you think the site looks great during the day, just wait until you see it at night. Splash logo's on top of each building and lighted color stairwells make this condominium glimmer from miles away. Don't let your kids ride by and say 'dad, why are we not staying there'....Have a splash!!!....
make sure you reserve a 'Windsong' unit at splash. They are the largest 2 bedroom units on the property with 1,505 s.F. (over 400 s.F. Larger than some other 2 bedrooms) the 'Windsong' unit is the only 2 bedroom units with two master bedrooms and both on the ocean with their own balconies. This unit is called the 2.5 bedroom, 2 bath - deluxe if you reserve with sterling. (the onsite management company)
unit features:(upgraded furniture and kitchen packages)
- two master bedrooms, both overlooking the ocean with king beds, both access the balcony
- 7th floor corner unit with wrap around balcony over 40 feet long.
- kids bunk area with their own dvd player for each bunk, 3 kids beds.
- the largest 2 bedroom on the property, over 1,500 square feet
- enjoy beautiful sunrise and sunset from balcony.
- dining table seats 6 and breakfast bar seats 3
- double sinks in each bath.
- upgraded ge profile stainless steel appliances.
- granite counter tops.
- board games for kids, adults and toys for toddlers.
- book library
resort amenities :
- some pools are outdoor and some under roofs for pool fun even on a rainy day!!!
- some pools heated during winter months.
- one water toy play structure with beach entry: (3)slides, water cannons, water jets, giant tipping bucket, interactive water toys.
- one pool with kids lazy river.
- hot tub
- one toddler splash pad with play toys and water jets
- beach chair and umbrella rentals available
- jet ski, banana boat rides and sail boat rentals on site (summer)
- health club overlooking ocean
- video arcade room overlooking the ocean
- seasonal (summer)dive-in movies, you can watch movies while relaxing in the pool
- seasonal (summer)on-site bar & grill next to pool
- gas bbq grills to cook pool side
- over 400 feet of pure white sand.
- alvin's island beach store on-site with direct bridge.
- security on site
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 7
- Max. occupancy 9
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 11 - May 19, 2017
4 night min stay
May 20 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Oct 27, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $130
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. The 3 night minimum stay is 3 nights between a sat- sat week. Most reservations will not be allowed to span an entire weekend. On some occasions it can so please just check with us.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We have owned several houses and condos on the Gulf of Mexico.
Why the Owner Chose Panama City Beach, FL, USA:
Very Kid friendly with many activities Quiet side of Panama City Very close to Pier Park
- Primary: 2563930877 2563930877
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
kitchen and living room
living room 50' TV has new sofas will update pics soon
spacious kitchen and dining room
view from balcony
BUNKS with DVDs and trundle bed
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.