Secluded Island Fishermen, a very nice 30m2 apartment with terrace of 7m2 for 4 people.
In this secure residence with caretaker and digital lock, you will have an apartment and a quality environment.
You have at your disposal an elevator, a swimming pool, tennis field, a bowling green and children's play area.
Parking spaces are available on site at no charge. Shuttle boats to 150 m.
The ports and beaches are 350m away.
Shops, restaurants, laundry, bookstore, fishing tackle, bakery and other shops on site.
EQUIPMENTS: Oven, fridge, gas hob 4 fireplaces, microwave, TV with integrated DVD player input port usb / hdmi led wall 40 ", storage cupboard with hangers, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, garden furniture on the balcony,
BEDDINGS: 2 bunk beds and a sofa bed sofa bed + 1 cot
Access to the swimming pool and tennis court is included in the price
Pillows are available but their pillowcases, sheets, towels and tea towels are not provided.
You can do everything on foot, from this place, without ever taking the car or crossing the road.
If you decide to take it to go out a little, many tourist walks will also be possible.
Walks to do:
- Mount Saint Loup, witness of the past volcanism which is a preserved natural space, reserved for the pedestrians and the bicycles, which makes it possible to benefit from a vast panorama on the littoral,
- the plain of Hérault,
- Bagnas Nature Reserve
- Thau pond, famous for the freshness of its oysters and unique in the world for its seahorse breed.
- the Belvédère made up of volcanic cliffs that appeared 750,000 years ago: this path that punctuates the cliffs of black rock offers a spectacular seafront overlooking the Mediterranean.
- the town of Agde with its 2600 years of history built with the basalt of Mont St Loup: unique architecture and labyrinth of small streets timeless and its restaurants on the banks of the Hérault.
- the banks of the Hérault: stroll near the sinners for a discovery of the landscapes and activities of the edge of the water.
- the Tamarissière: site in the breeze
- the Canal du Midi: 240 km long, built in the 17th century which connects Toulouse to Sète (to discover also: its city, its port, its activities), go through Béziers and visit the 9 locks, talk to the walkers on the water or on foot and let yourself be carried away in the history of its construction until the passage of automatic locks
- the fishing port of Sète, famous for its good bouillabaisse ...
All these assets and this proximity guarantee you a successful and very pleasant holiday.