Watch Whalesfrom the Deck, Maui Views, the Real Hawaii, a Quiet Residential Hom(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Huge 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home, Full Kitchen, Outdoor Showers, Inside Too. In town
Vintage 1954 home on nearly an acre of lanscaped land with absolutely no obstructions of a wide ocean vista. 3 large bedrooms, each with a queen bed and quality linens. Master has a full bath in suite. The common bath has 2 vanities, tub/shower, and an outside area with dual showers. Huge kitchen with all you need to prepare covered lanai has tables and seating for 8. 2 car carport. Washer/dryer
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1944 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Master bedroom is very large, with in suite bath, and a large outside deck overlooking a 180 degree ocean view. Watch whales in season. Maui can be seen. Bedroom 2 is also very large. Both these have dressers, nightstands, etc. bedroom 3 is cozy, but stll offers a queen size bed, and only high quality linens are used. Bedroom 4 is an open living area, off the main room, with sliding glass doors overlooking the ocean. There is a double bed, a full sized futon, and 2 large chairs, which fold down into a child sized futon (2). ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Quiet Peaceful Home. We Like The Same Type Of Guests.
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $100 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Cleaning fee $125 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13.417%
Hawaii tax ID# W50993079-01
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located half way between hilo and kona on the incredible hamakua coast. Wide ocean views, pleasant tradewinds bring the cleanest air on earth.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Retired FedEx. From Cleveland Ohio.
Why the Owner Chose Honokaa, HI, USA:
If you're looking for the real Hawaii, come stay in a native islanders home. Auntie Nancy lived here 60 years. Quiet residential neighborhood. Emphasizing quiet. This property is not for the party animal scene. Quiet, relaxing. Nearest beach is 8 miles away, but wide ocean views. Gardens.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The real Hawaii, in a real Hawaiian neighborhood. Very safe, quiet location.
- Primary: +1 8082175191 Remember I'm in Hawaii, Hawaiian time . text me
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Partial view with Maui. Front deck.
Back covered porch and gardens
Dining room, table seats 8
2nd bedroom queen size bed
Dining and living space
Master bedroom queen bed, quality linens
Front living room
3rd bedroom queen size bed
Master bath in suite.
Master queen size bed
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, February 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.