|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Stylishly decorated for you!
Newly renovated and clean!
1 block from the Littleton light rail station - 20 mins to downtown Denver
A great base camp for exploring the city
* Newly renovated and furnished
* Plush-top beds with luxurious 600-thread count sheets - 1 king, 2 queen
* Living room, spacious kitchen with built-in desk, dinette, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, laundry
* 55-inch LED flat screen HDTV with DirecTV satellite and Netflix
* Reclining sofa
* CenturyLink high-speed wi-fi internet
* Fully stocked kitchen with all appliances, dishes, utensils, pots/pans
* BBQ grill
* All bed linens and towels provided
* Mountain views
* Private backyard with covered porch
* Shady grass play area for your kids
* 1 block to light rail train - 20 mins to downtown
* 2 blocks to historic Littleton Main Street shops, eateries, pubs, microbrewery, coffee, spa, massage, yoga studio, even a chocolate therapist!
* 2 blocks to Buck Rec Center - kiddie pool with lazy river, lap pool, weight room, indoor track, outdoor hot tub with mountain views - fun and reasonably priced for kids and adults - opened in 2005
* Across the street - Platte River Trail system - walk, jog, bicycle - beautiful scenery and wildlife
* Hudson Gardens botanical garden - 1/2 mile
* Centennial Golf and Tennis center - 1/2 mile
* Pirates Cove Water Park - 1 mile
* 24-hr Fitness - 1 mile
* The Shops at Aspen Grove - 1 mile
* Alamo dine-in movie theater - 1 mile
* Red Rocks Amphitheater concert venue - 20 mins
* Roxborough State Park and Arrowhead Golf Course with spectacular red rock formations - 30 mins
* Waterton Canyon fly fishing, biking, hiking - 30 mins
* Skiing and snowboarding - 1 hour
Pack and play for babies
Digital keyless door lock
Owned and managed by a Littleton native. We can help you with anything from restaurant recommendations to skiing plans to fun activities for your kids. We live nearby and have school-aged kids so we're up-to-date on everything the area has to offer your family.
Dave purchased this bungalow in 2014
There are tons of things to do and places to see. Littleton has a lot to offer within minutes of the house and you can also zoom downtown Denver on the train in about 20 minutes.
The house is stylish and comfortable inside and has a private yard outside for the kids to run around. It's set back from the street making it quiet for you and safe for your kids. Enjoy a nice meal and drinks on Historic Main Street and don't worry about getting home safely, you're only a couple blocks away!
Dave was a good host and the home was clean. It was an older home that had been updated. He was nice enough to set up a Xmas tree so we could have our Xmas there.
We traveled to Denver for hiking and attending the Great American Beer Festival. The house was in great condition and in a great location for us. We used the light rail several times to travel into Denver and were able to walk along nature trails to Breckenridge Brewery. Overall I would highly recommend this property.
I agree with all the positive reviews. I'd add to that Littleton is a great town with a fantastic downtown for both adults and families, that you can walk to from here. This location really is ideal for just about anywhere you want to go in the Denver area.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. For less than the price of an impersonal hotel room, we had a newly renovated three bedroom house with very comfortable beds, plenty of space to spread out, and a cute little covered patio outside (with a bunny in residence). We were in town to see family in Lone Tree and Boulder, and go to a wedding at the Hudson Gardens Event Center, so the house was in the perfect location for us.
This house was just as represented in the description and pictures. It is a modest house that is being well-maintained and was very clean and comfortable. The location was perfect for walking to downtown Littleton and to a commuter train line that goes into downtown Denver. Communications with the owner were easy and clear. No problems at all with our stay. Thanks!
My family and I loved staying at this property! The house is beautifully decorated and clean! Littleton is a great place to stay, central to many great parks, trails, tourist attractions and restaurants. I would highly recommend this place!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.