About the property
- Bungalow1014 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Stylishly decorated for you!
Stylishly decorated for you!
Newly renovated and clean!
2 blocks from the Littleton historic main street
A great base camp for exploring the city - 20 mins to downtown Denver
* Newly renovated and furnished
* Plush-top beds with luxurious 600-thread count sheets - 1 king, 2 queen
* Living room, spacious kitchen with built-in desk, dinette, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, laundry
* 55-inch LED flat screen HDTV with DirecTV satellite and Netflix
* Reclining sofa
* CenturyLink high-speed wi-fi internet
* Fully stocked kitchen with all appliances, dishes, utensils, pots/pans
* BBQ grill
* All bed linens and towels provided
* Mountain views
* Private backyard with covered porch
* Shady grass play area for your kids
* 2 blocks to historic Littleton Main Street shops, eateries, pubs, microbrewery, coffee, spa, massage, yoga studio, even a chocolate therapist!
* 1 block to light rail train - 20 mins to downtown
* 2 blocks to Buck Rec Center - kiddie pool with lazy river, lap pool, weight room, indoor track, outdoor hot tub with mountain views - fun and reasonably priced for kids and adults - opened in 2005
* Across the street - Platte River Trail system - walk, jog, bicycle - beautiful scenery and wildlife
* Hudson Gardens botanical garden - 1/2 mile
* Centennial Golf and Tennis center - 1/2 mile
* Pirates Cove Water Park - 1 mile
* 24-hr Fitness - 1 mile
* The Shops at Aspen Grove - 1 mile
* Alamo dine-in movie theater - 1 mile
* Red Rocks Amphitheater concert venue - 20 mins
* Roxborough State Park and Arrowhead Golf Course with spectacular red rock formations - 30 mins
* Waterton Canyon fly fishing, biking, hiking - 30 mins
* Skiing and snowboarding - 1 hour
Pack and play for babies
Digital keyless door lock
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 29, 2018
Owned and managed by a Littleton native. We can help you with anything from restaurant recommendations to skiing plans to fun activities for your kids. We live nearby and have school-aged kids so we're up-to-date on everything the area has to offer your family.
Dave purchased this Bungalow in 2014
What makes this Bungalow unique
There are tons of things to do and places to see. Littleton has a lot to offer within minutes of the house and you can also zoom downtown Denver on the train in about 20 minutes. The house is stylish and comfortable inside and has a private yard outside for the kids to run around. It's set back from the street making it quiet for you and safe for your kids. Enjoy a nice meal and drinks on Historic Main Street and don't worry about getting home safely, you're only a couple blocks away!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very clean, comfortable, well equipped and well located
We travelled from England to stay here over Christmas whilst visiting family who live near Littleton. This property ticked all the boxes for us. It is extremely comfortable, well presented and importantly for us, very warm! Dave, ensured he was easily contactable should we have had any problems. All in all a very enjoyable holiday without incident. Thank you.
"Great Place to Stay!"
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed staying here. Though small (1000 sq. ft.), this home was nicely decorated, very clean, and very conveniently located We had a great time, and highly recommend this property
Great Location! Cute, neat as a pin!
This was our first VRBO, and we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The location and home were both represented very well in the ad. The location was absolutely perfect for us. There were 5 adults and even with the one bathroom, we never missed a beat. Thanks Dave for making our first experience a positive one. We would recommend your home and would love to stay again should we be in the area.
Exactly As Advertised!
Everything in the HomeAway description is accurate. Convenient location, immaculate, updated and comfortable. Truly a "home away from home".
Great location to downtown. Train station was super easy to travel downtown
Great place. Would stay again.
Wonderful Property-Close to Everything
This is a wonderful property. It is close to all major attractions and a short ride into the mountains. It is VERY clean!! The beds are comfortable and spacious. The living room has a comfortable couch and nice big television. The kitchen is big and also spotless. Dave the owner left a bottle of wine with two wine glasses welcoming us to the property. The back has a deck to sit on and look at the stars at night. You can easily walk into downtown Littleton from here, and it's a short drive onto Santa Fe Blvd where even more places await you. If you have a large group be mindful that the property only has one bathroom. There are plenty of clean towels to use! The code lock on the front door is great so you aren't carrying around a key. I have nothing but good things to say about this property. It's first class all the way!!!!