|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Relax during your desert escape in this private ground floor residence in Villa Roma, a single level, resort-style community located in desirable South Palm Springs.
Well appointed throughout, this quiet residence features two large bedrooms. There are two full bathrooms, plus the convenience of in-unit washer/dryer and a designated covered parking space outside the private covered back patio.
• Stunning South Palm Springs location
• Adjacent to Indian Canyons Golf Resort
• Private location in quiet resort-style, pet-friendly community
• Ground-floor residence in single level community
• Covered parking space outside residence, plus guest parking
• Resort style pool with hot tub, club house and mountain views
• Two large bedrooms
• Cable television
• Two full bathrooms (one in the Master Bedroom) with shower/bath tub
• Private, covered, fenced-in patio
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Full kitchen stocked with dishes, cutlery, cooking equipment
• Ample linens, blankets, pillows, bath towels and pool towels
• Ice dispenser in refrigerator
• Dishwasher, microwave oven and coffee maker
• WiFi internet access
• Ample closet and storage space
Villa Roma is an original mid-century resort-style community that retains all the charm of the era, but with all the modern conveniences to make your stay comfortable. Relax in the pool or the hot tub as you enjoy the stunning mountain views.
Villa Roma is adjacent to Indian Canyons Golf Resort, close to grocery stores, restaurants, and coffee shops, and just five minutes drive from vibrant downtown Palm Springs.
Hi. My name is Paul, and I'm an Australian, living in San Francisco. I purchased this great place because I had visited Palm Springs a few times and I fell in love with its weather, natural beauty, and the relaxed pace of life.
Paul Ingold purchased this condo in 2015
This place is in one of the best communities in Palm Springs - I was so lucky to be able to purchase there - it's not too big, but not too small, and has a relaxed resort-style feel about it. I like that it's ground floor, but there is no one above you, and there's lots of privacy, but also lots of space and light. Its close to everything and in a great neighborhood with tons of mid-century character. There's nothing quite like looking at the spectacular mountain views from the hot tub at dusk!
The in-unit washer and dryer sure is handy. I also think the furnishings and accents give it a clean look without over-doing it. Even though I love San Francisco, I'm always sad when I have to leave this place. I'm sure you'll love it too!
This was a very comfortable condo. Paul, the owner was easy to get hold of and though he wasn't in Palm Springs he had someone to look after any concerns and these were dealt with in a timely fashion. The pool and hot tub area was wonderful and the people, residents and renters that we met were all very friendly. We enjoyed this the most of our stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$600|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.