The cabin is located in a rural area and 200m from the sea and natural pool . It is ideal for an invigorating holiday to enjoy a privileged baths, diving, fishing , hiking and relaxing moments in a deck chair facing the sea location .
The cabin has a terrace of 15x5m , which is a real balcony overlooking the sea equipped with barbecue , wood oven , and large table with chairs to enjoy great tasting moments .
The town center is a 10 minute walk where there grocers , restaurant , cafes and public transport .
There is also a diving center is 2 Km
A 15 Km Hypermarket has , Health Centre , Whaling Industry Museum and harbor daily connection to other islands .
Pico has a very rich and diverse tourist offer and indication may refer to some aspects of great interest to experience :
- Climbing the Mountain Peak which is the highest in Portugal , one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Portugal and the 3rd largest volcano in the Atlantic Ocean ,
- visit the Natural Park of Pico which is the largest of the Azores ,
- visit the Grotto of the Towers which is the largest lava tube Portugal ,
-Visit the Landscape of Culture of the Pico Island Vineyard , a UNESCO World Heritage Site ,
- Do Whale Watching tours and stand side by side with the whales or dolphins swimming with them ,
- swim with sharks ,
- diving and underwater photography ,