Gorgeous Private Beach Oasis with Lakefront Elegant Rustic Chic Cottage(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Newly renovated 4 bd, 2 ba, private beach, 10 minute walk to main street of town
Member since: 2015
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Short walk to excellent bakery, restaurants, pubs, bars, hotels, seasonal shops, grocery stores, liquor store etc. 10 minute walk to the main strip of town. 5 minute drive to USA border. A few blocks to 'Rattlesnake Canyon' theme park with rides, miniature golf, go cart track, kids bungie ride, arcade, tilt o whirl ride, 'to die for ice cream' parlour, etc. Kids LOVE this!! Surrounded by countless wineries (many world-renowned and award-winning) for wine tasting and fine dining. Adults LOVE this!! (http://www.okanaganvacationguide.com/osoyoos-bc.html) This beautiful region of rolling hills, desert landscape, and lush vineyards is stunning and provides many activities, such as: horseback riding, archery, golf, wine tasting, musical performances, museum, etc. Visit the Desert Centres in town or online (http://www.okanaganvacationguide.com/osoyoos-bc.html) to see the many events happening during your stay! Also check out the bulletin board at Jojo's Cafe in town!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Deck / Patio:
-Rose garden patio - 425 sq foot patio off kitchen (and master bdrm) w/luxury remote-controlled louvered roof and floor-to-ceiling wind/sun screens for ultimate control and 360° weather protection...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,516.60
- Tax Rate 5%
We require: 1) full name, age, occupation, copy of passport (or drivers licence and citizenship, and 2) list of all guests' names, ages, and occupations (or "Guest Party"). Average adult age minimum 25 yrs. Maximum number guests is 9. Guest may invite maximum 10 additional people to visit (not overnight) the property, unless guest has written permission from owner for more. (See Rental Agreement.)
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Vancouver Heritage Restoration Award winner. Owners of long-term residential and commercial property rental business in Vancouver for over 40 years.
Why the Owner Chose Osoyoos, BC, Canada:
This is a unique and extraordinary property. We love it and we know you will too!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Wide private beach on the warmest lake in Canada.
Kitchen-family room with wood burning cast iron stove.
Kitchen familyroom entranceway.
Antique brass bed in Master Suite with 'Honeymoon Package' antique french linens
'The Garden Gate Room' looks onto the rose garden.
Through french doors from kitchen to deck, huge lawn, tiki hut, beach and lake!
Tiki hut. Enjoy music, a book, conversations or surf the web, with a cold drink
Tiki Bar. Disco lights, wireless stereo or 200m beach walk to liquor store and pub
Wade to private buoy. Motorboat-free safe swim zone in front of cottage.
Gone fishin' (right from your private beach).
Summer nights on the patio in the rose garden.
425sq' patio for dining/entertaining wtih sectional sofabed for deluxe comfort
Welcome to Ponderosa Cottage on the Beach!
Familyroom kitchen has high end appliances and conveniences.
Seating area in master bedroom with huge window looking onto backyard and lake
'The Dollhouse Room' with view of the rose garden.
The cozy 'Sugar Sack Room'
Retreat to your own private Tiki Hut with bar and wifi. Day and nighttime fun!
Your private white sand beach on Canada's warmest lake! Soft sand and warm sun.
n the heat of the desert sun, cool off in the shade of the swaying willows.
The rose garden welcomes you to the cottage.
A typical summer sunset enjoyed from your beach chair under the willows!
Large patio off kitchen with remote controlled weather screens and louvered roof
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.