1 Bedroom Flat with Balcony - on a Beautiful Road in Westminster!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
- EXCEPTIONAL RENTAL EXPERIENCE unmatched by other comparably sized and priced holiday properties.
- Perfect for business or holiday stays.
- Located in one of London's MOST EXCLUSIVE AND CONVENIENT AREAS for visiting major attractions, including Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Victoria & Albert Museum, The Royal Albert Hall, Museum of Natural History, Lord's Cricket Ground, Abbey Road Studios and the trendy shops, department stores, restaurants and markets of Notting Hill, Kensington, Mayfair, Marylebone, Oxford Street and Knightsbridge and West End theatres.
- The property is positioned on the desirable first floor of a beautiful period building and has the traditional iron balcony. Inside, there are very high ceilings, large windows, plenty of natural daylight light.
- Warwick Avenue undergound station is a 5 minute walk away with direct access to Oxford street and the West End.
- Paddington Station is a 5mins cab or 15minute away along the pretty Little Venice canal. Direct links to Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express which takes just 15minutes to journey to and from Heathrow and Paddington Station. Paddington is also London's main train hub to the west -Oxford, Bath, Plymouth, Cornwall and Devon, Stonehenge and Wiltshire, Cardiff and Wales.
- COMPLIMENTARY AMENITIES: Superfast Broadband WIFI, Samsung Smart HDTV, deluxe bedding, washing machine, luxury toiletries. Book 10 nights and you will be provided with a complimentary pick up car service from Heathrow Airport.
- Property benefits from separate kitchen to living room and fantastic balcony that runs the full width of the property accessible from both kitchen and living room.
- Bathroom has bathtub and a completely separate shower.
- Very quiet bedroom with comfortable king size bed and large windows overlooking private gardens.
- Visit Little Venice (on pretty Regent's Canal) which is a short walk away where you can find the iconic floating houses, theatre, cafe, restaurants. Or take a canal boat to Camden Market or Regents Park or London Zoo.
- You can walk to the famous Portobello Market in Notting Hill in 15 minutes.
- Local Shopping and Restaurants: There is a large variety of cuisines available locally ranging from economy to expensive. French, Italian, Chinese, Indian. Thai, Lebanese, Japanese, Greek, Modern European, Spanish, etc. A little further afield but within easy reach there is an enormous choice of restaurants in areas such as Notting Hill, Kensington, Marylebone, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, St John's Wood and Hampstead.
- For shopping Oxford Street, Regents Street, Harrods, South Kensington shopping are within easy reach and Whitely's Shopping Centre is located nearby in Bayswater. There are 83 street markets in London and they are a real treat, especially those at Camden and Portobello Road which are close by.
Westfield Shopping Centre, the larget in Europe, is only a few stops on the underground or a 10 min cab ride.
Anywhere in London can be accessed by bus, tube and taxi, all easily available locally within 200 metres from the property.
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 510 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Xmas and New Year
Dec 17 - Jan 3, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $303.85
- Cleaning $48.62
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Check in is from 3pm. Check out is at 11am.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Canal a short walk away
Kitchen- there is a dining table also and two chairs but just not shown here.
The Canal a short walk away
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 23, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM