About the property
- Studio400 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Village at Breckenridge Resort Studio. Best location in all of Breckenridge.
- Full kitchen
- Flat screen TV with cable television and DVD player
- Free wireless internet provided by the resort
- Linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags, provided
*One-time setup upon check-in, no daily maid service
- Queen bed, sleeper sofa
- Ski-in/Ski-out at the Base of Peak 9
- Next to the Quicksilver Chairlift
- Next to Village Ski School
- Less than one block from Main St., downtown Breckenridge
- On multiple Breck Free Ride shuttle routes, Summit Stage shuttle route
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Four outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise facilities
- Steam room
- Locker rooms with showers and towels
- Underground heated parking
- Shared washers/dryers (coin operated)
- Restaurants, shopping, and bar on site
- Daycare on premises (Village Daycare Center)
- Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on premises
- Parking is $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- Parking is $10-$15/nt during summer (June-September), and $5/nt in May and October
- For VRBO Instant/Book It Now bookings: parking must be secured via separate credit card payment over the phone.
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 27, 2018
About Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals offers the best lodging available in Breckenridge and Summit County, Colorado. Rent your Breckenridge lodging through us. Check for special deals. We provide quality and hassle-free property management for your home or condo. Contact us for a free estimate.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great use of the space and the location to Main Street and the mountain was awesome. However, sleeper sofa had popcorn, toenail clippings, and hair shavings in the sofa bed as we pulled it out. The sheets provided also didn’t fit the sleeper sofa. When we called to discuss these concerns, the property management told us they don’t put sheets on the sleeper sofa. This is concerning given that they advertised sleeps 4. When do you go to a hotel room that had 2 beds but only one made? The hair dryer was broken in the bathroom, and the shower took close to 10 solid minutes to heat up. This is also concerning given waste of water. Not sure we would return.
Average Property. Location is great. Improvements needed
Location of property is excellent. Walking distance to everything in town(Restaurants, Bars, Groceries, Ski Rentals, etc.). Condo only had one heat source in the Kitchen. Bathroom was very cold even after running kitchen heater for multiple days.
Ski week in Breckinridge
Wonderful week. Property is slightly dated but very well maintained.
Dear Tom, thank you for your comments. We are working with the homeowner on updating some of the things at the condo. Thank you for booking with us. We would love to welcome you back in the future. Best, Aleks M.