About the property
- Condo400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Village at Breckenridge Resort Studio. Best location in all of Breckenridge.
- Full kitchen
- Flat screen TV with cable television and DVD player
- Free wireless internet provided by the resort
- Linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags, provided
*One-time setup upon check-in, no daily maid service
- King bed, sleeper sofa
- Ski-in/Ski-out at the Base of Peak 9
- Next to the Quicksilver Chairlift
- Next to Village Ski School
- Less than one block from Main St., downtown Breckenridge
- On multiple Breck Free Ride shuttle routes, Summit Stage shuttle route
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Four outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise facilities
- Steam room
- Locker rooms with showers and towels
- Underground heated parking
- Shared washers/dryers (coin operated)
- Restaurants, shopping, and bar on site
- Daycare on premises (Village Daycare Center)
- Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on premises
- Parking is $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- Parking is $10-$15/nt during summer (June-September), and $5/nt in May and October
- For VRBO Instant/Book It Now bookings: parking must be secured via separate credit card payment over the phone.
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals
Ski Colorado Vacation Rentals offers the best lodging available in Breckenridge and Summit County, Colorado. Rent your Breckenridge lodging through us. Check for special deals. We provide quality and hassle-free property management for your home or condo. Contact us for a free estimate.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great location, nice amenities, well stocked and appointed.
Wonderful way to ski Breck
It was very nice. Terrific views - across from ski lifts and hot tubs. Will be back!
Great Condo - Amazing View!
We stayed in this condo the week of February 12th, 2018. This was our first year staying on Breckenridge property - totally worth it! The location is ideal and cannot be beat. From the condo, it was only a 5 minute walk to the Quicksilver SuperChair, located at the base of Peak 9. The heated underground parking was very convenient and worth the additional cost. Main Street is also close by, where you can check out many shops and restaurants. The view was incredible and the hot tubs were perfect after a day of skiing!
If you are looking for an exceptional dining experience, consider Sauce on the Blue in Silverthorne, CO!
Dear Matthew, thank you for submitting the review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your vacation and the condo. The location is truly the best in town and just wanted to point out that the lift is only 100 yards aways which is only couple of minutes walk. Thanks again and we would love to welcome you back in the future. Best, Aleks M.
Location, Location, Location
Located at the base of peak 9! Walk out the door and you are in town. You can see ski school from your room.
Wish the king size bad had sheets that fit, other than that, a perfect studio condo for a perfect trip.
Dear Jill, thank you for your comments. I would like to take a moment to mentioned that all the sheets have been upgraded and they fit all the beds comfortably now. Thank you for your feedback. Best, Aleks Matthews
Great place to stay
Clean, well-appointed and well-kept unit; gorgeous views, great access to slopes and town
Dear Stefanie, thank you for reviewing Sky Mountain condo. We are so happy you enjoyed the place and its location. We would love to welcome you back! Best, Aleks M.
A bit small for 4, but it worked...
Great property, nice amenities, short walk to Quicksilver chairlift. A bit small for a family of four, but that was expected. We would use it again for a short (3 night or less) visit.
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed the property and its location. Best, Aleks M.