|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This home is in a great location - only a couple minutes walk to the Villages of South Walton, a 5 minute walk to Rosemary Beach and only a couple blocks away from the beautiful, award-winning 12,000 sq ft Seacrest Beach Lagoon Pool. With several dining and boutique shopping options only steps away, you have plenty to do after a long day at the beach.
A Map of the neighborhood with the exact location of the home and the proximity to the beach and pool can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab. Make sure to "click" on the Video at the top of the Listing for a 3 minute Tour of the Seacrest Community! The pool is approximately 300 yards and the beach is approximately 1200 yards away. A seasonal tram (March through end of October) is available to pick up you and your beach gear directly from the house and take you to the Seacrest pool or to the beach.
The home is on Flip Flop Lane which is a quiet street and the home sits back from the road. There is parking for 3-4 vehicles in the driveway. The home features a large wrap around porch in the front as well as a nice covered porch on the back of the home and two covered balconies. It is the perfect beach home for your family and friends!
The first floor features the laundry area, Master Bedroom with En Suite Master Bathroom, a Bedroom with Twin Beds and a Queen Bedroom. The Twin and Queen Bedrooms share a full bath located in the hallway.
The Second Level features a large family room, dining room and kitchen. There is also a Bunk Room and a Full Bath. The dining room table has seating for 8 as well as additional seating for 2 at the kitchen counter. The large kitchen is appointed with stainless appliances and granite countertops. Enjoy outdoor living with dining on the covered balcony directly off the living area.
The Third Floor provides a nice getaway spot with a Full Size Sofa Sleeper, TV and Bar Area with Mini Fridge. Enjoy relaxing on the covered balcony!
"Flip Flops Required" when staying at this home in the beautiful neighborhood of Seacrest Beach!
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Parking for 3-4 vehicles
- Outdoor Shower
- Propane Gas Grill
- Lots of Porches and Outdoor Space
- Pet Friendly
- Linens Provided (Exception Beach Towels)
- Bikes are not Included (Bike Rentals Available 1 Block Away at Peddler's Pavilion)
- Full Size Standard Washer and Dryer
- Queen Bedroom with TV
- Twin Bedroom with TV and Access to Covered Porch
- Full Bath Located in Hallway with Tub/Shower Combination (serves Queen and Twin Bedrooms)
- Large Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, TV, Large Walk-in Closet, Desk, Access to Covered Porch and Large Private Bath
- Master Bathroom with Tub, Shower, Dual Sink Vanity
- Bunkroom (No TV)
- Family Room with Queen Size Sofa Bed
- Dining Room with Table to Seat 8 and 2 Barstools at Kitchen Counter
- Large Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, Granite Countertops
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combination
- Covered Balcony with Dining Table Seating 4
- Loft Area with Full Size Sleeper Sofa, TV, Bar with Sink and Mini Fridge
- Covered Balcony
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
We enjoyed the stay very much. The house was in good condition and was very clean. It was a very nice layout. The location was excellent also. Very close to the Village area. When we come back, we sure would rent it again. Thanks for making it a great vacation.
We rented this house for our family with five kids (ages 9-15). The house was beautifully decorated, laid out well and comfortable....plenty of room! There are a couple of restaurants in Seacrest (La Cocina, Pizza by the Sea) that are really close to the house. In the square, there are also bike rentals, a wine/beer stand, gift stores, etc. The town of Rosemary Beach is also a quick walk from the house...many more restaurants and stores! The pool is HUGE and a quick walk. The beach is a five minute walk; however, the shuttle will pick you up from the house and drop you off with little to no wait if you prefer. If you are looking for a beach getaway with other entertainment options, this house is a fantastic option!
I would highly recommend a stay at Seacrest Beach. Our whole family had a blast! This house; however, would not be one we stayed in again. It was just too dirty. We had to spend our first evening cleaning it. Also, anytime throughout the week that we moved ANYTHING, we found items from previous guests or dirt and dust. Also, plan on not having wifi. We could not ever get it to work.
just average; main TV had some issues; the TV in master didn't work; was pet friendly but was expensive for the pet; wasn't very close to the beach and was a 3 block walk to the pool