20% Off Thru May 26; Western Lake Views 'Green Dragonfly' 57 Blackwater, Slps 12(8 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 Bedroom, 5 Bathrooms - Kings and 4 Twins - Sleeps 12
Beautiful scenic views of Western Lake!
Stunning 5 bedroom home with bonus top floor room is located on Western Lake and next to Marina Park. Situated just steps from the iconic Western Lake footbridge (across from the Boathouse and ever popular Boathouse pool) and just a short stroll or bike ride to the beach. 4 King Beds and 4 Twin Beds make for a perfect getaway given the flexible layout and ample space this house provides.
This house features breathtaking lake views from several porches and boasts a unique rooftop deck ideally suited for saluting the end of another gorgeous day in WaterColor. Wedding parties will find this house the perfect rental with five bedrooms and its location proximate to Marina Park and the LakeHouse.
Enter into the cozy living room, dining and kitchen areas that feature hardwood floors throughout. The living room has ample seating with a television, dvd player, stereo and wet bar and a view of the lake. The windowed dining area provides a window seat and a large dining table and that seats 6 to 8 people comfortably. Separated by stairs on the opposite side of the living room is a wide-open kitchen with granite countertops and a breakfast bar that seats 4. There is also a bedroom located on the first floor with a private bath. The bedroom offers a king sized bed, TV, a view of the lake and woods and a connecting bath with a single vanity with a shower and tub.
Located on the second floor are the master suite and 2 additional bedrooms. The master suite offers a king-size bed, a furnished sitting area, a television and access to a beautiful furnished deck offering a view of the lake. There is a connecting bath with a double vanity and a shower. The second bedroom provides two twin beds, television and has a connecting bath with a shower. The third convenient bedroom has a king sized bed, a television and a connecting bath with a single vanity and both a shower and tub. On the third level is a bonus loft area that also provides 2 twin sized beds, a television and DVD player, and a view of the lake and woods. It has a wet bar and a spiral staircase that leads up to the fourth floor open air crow's nest with stunning views of Western Lake and the forest preserves.
This getaway home also offers a carriage house with an open living area featuring a king-sized bed, television, a windowed galley-style kitchen including microwave and fridge and a private bath with a single vanity, shower and tub. There is also an outdoor shower, a carport and high-speed wireless Internet.
Coastal dune lakes are a rarity. They are found in New Zealand, Australia, Madagascar - and of course here in WaterColor on the Emerald Coast. For nature lovers, this is paradise found. Located on the northern side of Western Lake, the Lake District offers nature lovers the opportunity to enjoy native landscaping and close proximity to this natural wonder. A beautifully crafted pedestrian bridge links guests in the Lake District to the BoatHouse and beyond.
WaterColor is a unique, amenity rich environment with no shortage of leisure and recreational activities. Acres of parks, walking and biking trails lie throughout the community. And while the Emerald Coast is widely known for having the most beautiful beaches in the world, our coastal dune lakes offer unparalleled recreational opportunities right out your backyard.
- Full laundry room
- King Bedroom with Ensuite bath also available for guests on the first floor, french doors that open up onto the wrap-around porch
- Open and well equipped Kitchen welcomes you as you enter the house including room for 4 at the bar counter; open to the dining space with comfortable wrap around seating and view of the woods and green park next door
- Large bright living room with plenty of seating for your family and friends to gather including a wet bar for convenience
- Wrap-around porch off of the kitchen/dining and foyer provides outdoor dining for up to 8 people as well as lounge chairs to enjoy the serenity that this location provides
- Very spacious and well appointed King Master Suite with sitting area, walk in closet and french doors that open up to another screened-in wrap around porch with serene views of the lake and woods; large ensuite bathroom with double vanities and a shower complete this lovely master
- Another spacious room with two twin beds and it's own ensuite bathroom
- A second King Bedroom Suite also with it's own access to the porch and ensuite bathroom
- A fun hallway complete with books to peruse and treasures from the owner make this floor feel like home
- A fun room to play games in, read a book or watch a movie, this third floor bonus room also has two twin beds, a spacious wet bar and a spiral staircase that leads up to the crow's nest
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Charcoal and gas grills are available
- Very large tiled walk-in outdoor shower are a nice convenience when you come home from the beach and want to keep the sand outside
- The separate carriage house entrance makes it nice and private for guests who stay in this well equipped, bright space complete with kitchen and a large updated bathroom
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $409
Administrative Fee $180
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $450
State Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you received from Dune Vacation Rentals includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom FOR BOOKINGS MADE AFTER FEBRUARY 2, 2017. If you would like to rent additional bikes for your stay, Contact Dune at 855-813-3783 to make these arrangements.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancelation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Dune Real Estate Company specializes in luxury vacation rentals and offers a comprehensive list of concierge services including vacation planning; call us today to plan a vacation of a lifetime!
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
- 4216 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- 4 King, 4 Twin
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Western Lake Water view from this home!
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 22 - May 26, 2017
3 night min stay
May 27 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
July 4th Holiday
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 8 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 12 - Oct 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 21 - Nov 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 18 - Nov 24, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 25 - Dec 22, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 23 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
01/01 to 05/02
Jan 1 - May 2, 2018
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
57 Blackwater is located in the Lake District in Watercolor. This home features a separate guest house, scenic viewing tower that overlooks Western Lake and it next door to the Western Lake Park. There is also at bridge over Western Lake that leads directly to the Boat House. This bridge by bike or foot can save 10-20 minutes to your travel time to the Gulf of Mexico.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request additional location photos!
DUNE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
About: We are a 30A Vacation Rental Company proudly located in 30A. We won't find just find you a stunning rental home, but we also extend ourselves to make your vacation the best if can possibly be. One way we do this is through our concierge services which connect you to all the attractions, activities and services you will need on your vacation. So let Dune Real Estate Company help you plan your dream vacation on 30A today.
Why WaterColor, FL, USA:
Bike rides to the Beach thru Watercolor Resort with young bike riders can be congested and stressful, this location and short walk or bike ride across the Western Lake footbridge can alleviate some of the traffic stress thru Watercolor. Once you cross the bridge, its nearly a straight shot to the beach!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
'Green Dragonfly': 57 BLACKWATER Stunning 5 bdrm home located on Western Lake and next to Marina Park. Situated just steps from the iconic Western Lake footbridge (across from the Boathouse) and just a short stroll or bike ride to the Gulf.
- Primary: 855-813-3783 (Florida, USA) EXTENSION 3
Gorgeous View from the Roof Top Deck
1st Floor King Room
Master Lounging Area
2nd Floor Twin Room
Carriage House King Bed
Carriage House Bathroom Retreat
Staircase to Look Out Deck
Street View of Green Dragonfly
Open Concept Kitchen and Eating Room
Exit from Home to Western Lake Bridge
3rd King Bedroom
Carriage House Kitchette
3rd Floor 2nd Twin Room with TV and Lounge Area
View from the Western Lake Path in front of Home
Meals with a view
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, April 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.