Located directly on the beautiful Toccoa River (the top trout fishing location in North GA) and just five miles north of Blue Ridge, GA, River's Edge is where you will obtain R&R in this spacious 5 bedroom, 3 ½ bath property. From the front porch take in a breath of fresh mountain air and encircle yourself in the peacefulness of nature. On the screened-in large back porch, at the banks of the Toccoa River, sit back and relax, take an afternoon nap on the hammock, or lounge in the large six person hot tub. Relish in the tranquil beauty of the surrounding outdoors or enjoy the warmth of the outdoor fire pit just steps away. The stars are abundant and the moon never brighter! Have a picnic, fish, watch the wildlife, or enjoy the fellowship of each other on the private dock on the river with the beautiful mountain valley views. For water enthusiasts, take advantage of the river where you can go tubing/kayaking or float down and fish from the Blue Ridge Dam directly to the property, or fish, swim, and more at the banks of the property. Check out our photos, but pictures never do it justice. River's Edge will not disappoint. We want you to leave you with unforgettable memories to last a lifetime!
Should you choose to venture out, here is just a sampling of things to do:
* Mercier Orchards
* April's Attic for antiques - Hwy. 515 just north of Ingles in Blue Ridge.
* Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad
* Swan Drive In Theatre
* Trout Fishing Capital of Georgia-Below Blue Ridge Dam
* Rent a Pontoon/Canoe/Kayak/Paddleboard at Lake Blue
* Class III & IV Whitewater Rafting-Ocoee River, TN (ocoeerafting.com)
* Horseback Riding/Hiking/Shopping/Restaurants
* Miniature Golf
* Harrah's Cherokee Casino, GA 60 Spur to US 74E, Murphy, NC (35 mins.)
* 9-hole Golf Course- oldtoccoafarm.com, 706-946-HOME
* Serenity Spas, Blue Ridge, 706-258-2244
* Indoor entertainment for the Kids: 2nd Story Entertainment, Blue Ridge,