Vacation on the River's Edge! Book Now for 2017(45 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 14
Should you choose to venture out, here is just a sampling of things to do:
* Mercier Orchards
* Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad
* Swan Drive In Theatre
* Trout Fishing Capital of Georgia-Below Blue Ridge Dam
* Rent a Pontoon/Canoe/Kayak/Paddleboard at Lake Blue
* Class III & IV Whitewater Rafting-Ocoee River, TN
* Horseback Riding/Hiking/Shopping/Restaurants
* Miniature Golf
* Harrah's Cherokee Casino, GA 60 Spur to US 74E, Murphy, NC (35 mins.)
* 9-hole Golf Course-Copper Basin Golf Club, 423-496-3579
Whatever you choose to do, a stay at The River's Edge is sure to leave you with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- Upper Level - Beautiful master bedroom with breathtaking views from the wall of windows overlooking the River. Also in the master bedroom is an over-sized closet with cubbies and a sitting area. The master bathroom is spacious with double sinks and a large shower. A twin bedroom located off the master is perfect for those of any age needing a quiet place to sleep or nap. Also on this level you will find a large bunk room with 1 sets of twin bunk beds, a futon bed (full and upper twin), 2 more twins, a couch, and an attached half bath. Main Level - A queen-size bed and a twin in one bedroom with an attached full bath. This bedroom has french doors leading out to the screened in porch. This level also has a second bedroom with a queen bed and french doors leading to the screened porch, and a fully attached bath....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 3.5 bethrooms
- Fishing License Required
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 28 - Oct 25, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $100 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Cleaning Fee $225 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 12%
60 day cancellation for refund of money paid in less $150.00 cancellation fee
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1999
About: My wife and I purchased this property in 1997 and built this custom Southern Living design home in 1999. Ourselves and our three boys have been blessed with creating many memories here and we hope that you will have the same experience.
Why Mineral Bluff, GA, USA:
Through sheer luck we were able to find this property before any others learned about it. It is a piece of Heaven tucked in the woods along the Toccoa River! We were attracted to the peacefulness that the area brought, being away from the city life, yet close enough to Blue Ridge and all that it has to offer. Our family, and all those that visit our home, feel the stress of everyday life just lift away.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Being directly on the Toccoa River is in itself the beauty of this home. Many memories of friends and family have been created, with more to come, since we built this wonderful dream home. No matter where you are on the property - in the home, hot tub, river, at the fire pit, or on the deck - you all just feel 'together'.
- Primary: +1 678-481-5638
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
River's Edge located right on the Toccoa River!
Spacious kitchen, living room and dining room.
Amazing Bunk Room! 5 twins and 1 Full!
Has French doors that lead to screened in porch - hot tub side.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Beautifully Landscaped backyard!
The Perfect Location - On The Rivers Edge
Foggy river view by a cozy night time fire!
Great Room perfect for gathering.
Beautiful Queen Bedroom on main level with twin bed and attached full bath.
Queen Bed with attached bath, french doors leads to screened porch hammock side.
Enjoy this wonderful spa hot tub located on screened porch.
Take in the serenity of nature's surroundings!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Tell us about your trip, then book it!
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.