Villa 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, superb sea and mountain views.
- english, french, spanish, dutch
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The house and views are lovely, we had everything we needed, it is a beautiful area, with some breathtaking scenery! My only advice take insect repellent we were bitten to death by mosquitos! All in all a lovely house in a lovely area
Thank you very much for your nice review and sorry for the mosquitos, maybe you have a sugar blood ):
I hope to welcome you in a near future.
Coming on the Costa Blanca BY PLANE: Alicante Airport (65 kms, 35mn by motorway, low-cost flights), Valencia Airport (130 kms, 1h20 by motorway, low-cost flights).
Main airlines serving these airports: Ryanair, Easyjet, Vueling, Iberia, Jetairfly.
Coming to Altea Hills by CAR: Motorway AP-7 (Alicante - Valencia), exit ALTEA, direction CALPE. Altea Hills is 3 kms from the motorway exit.
- Beaches: Solsida beach, Olla beach, Cap Negret beach, Luis Campomanes port beach.
- Port Luis Campomanes (Marina Greenwich): One of Spain's most popular marinas: speedboat hire, jet ski hire, sailing, catamaran sailing, kayaking, paddlesurfing, scuba diving, restaurants, bars . The most beautiful yachts and sailboats of the Costa Blanca are moored there.
- Festivals in Altea: the spectacular fireworks show at the Castell de l'Olla (mid-August), shot from the small island of L'Olla and ideal to observe from the heights of Altea hills. Also not to be missed: the Moors and Christians Festival (end of September) where all the Spanish culture is expressed in the streets of the city.
- The old town of Altea (Casco antiguo) perched on top of a hill dominated by the Virgen del Consuelo church
- Paseo del Mediterraneo: a long esplanade lined with palm trees located between the sea and the main street of Altea (calle count Altea) is the ideal area to walk.
- The fruit and vegetable market of Altea every Tuesday morning (all year).
- Boat trip (Costa Blanca)
- Water parks, leisure, attractions (Benidorm): Terra Mitica in Benidorm
- Swimming in the sources and cascades of the Algar in Callosa d'en Sarria (fuentes del Algar)
- RESTAURANTS in ALTEA: our selection of the best restaurants in town (- L'OUSTAU (Calle Mayor 5); TAPAS: THE CAFE OF PARIS (paseo del mediteraneo); MEDITERRANEAN KITCHEN: D'ELS ARTISTES (Plaza Iglesia)