Ideal Short Term Stays for Travel Nurse Assign, Job Relocation, House Remodeling(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:31-90 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Well furnished 2 bedroom townhouse in popular Central Phx location
Enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer in a remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, fully furnished, 2 story townhouse in Central Phoenix -- near great restaurants, shopping, downtown sports arenas and cultural facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum 2-3 month stays required depending on season. Please see rate section.
• DirecTV and WIFI internet available at no extra charge
* Utilities included -- water, trash at no charge and $100 A MONTH ELECTRICITY ALLOTTED - ANY AMOUNT OVER $100 TO BE REIMBURSED BY GUEST
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car carport connected to the unit included
• Large, private covered patio for morning coffee or dining
• Beautifully manicured mature landscaping in common areas
• Community pool (unfortunately it is not heated in winter)
• Linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee maker, etc. all provided
• Dining table for 4
• L shaped leather couch and coffee table in living area
• TV in living area
• TV in master bedroom
• Master bedroom w/ new King size bed
• 2nd bedroom with Full bed
• Bathroom with tub/shower on 2nd level
• Powder room on ground floor
A GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION!!
• close to Arizona Biltmore Hotel and Biltmore Fashion Park shopping center, a 14 screen movie theater and dozens of great restaurants
• a few miles north of downtown Phoenix's top attractions: the baseball and basketball sports arenas, the Valley's finest cultural facilities including nationally renowned museums and performing arts theaters, as well as the area's leading hospitals and center of government.
• a few miles west of Scottsdale's popular art and entertainment district, golf courses, mountain preserves and shopping experiences
• convenient location for attending Spring Training games anywhere in the Valley
• Easy access to freeway
• Walking distance to many excellent restaurants
• A major grocery store, hardware store, Starbucks, etc. across the street
• Adjacent to lovely single family neighborhood, safe, excellent area for walking
Small well-behaved dog allowed (requires a 1 time pet fee - see details under "Rates" tab). Unit has a doggie door to the patio.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED
• rental must be a minimum of 30 days to comply with HOA rules on renting
• occupancy starting/ending on the 1st of the month
Monthly rates vary depending on time of year and length of stay. (see "Rates" section for details)
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in.
Balance due at arrival.
FOR STAYS of 3 MONTHS OR MORE, INTERIM MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE.
Payments made thru secure VRBO/Homeaway online service.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
Please contact us if you wish to bring your dog. A small well behaved dog will be considered. There is a doggie door (can accommodate up to 25# dog) and a grassy area on the patio. Dog must be on a leash at all time on common areas and cleaned up after. No cats allowed as owner is allergic....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Master bedroom has King size bed. Second bedroom has full size bed.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring thru Fall 2017
Apr 1 - Nov 30, 2017
90 night min stay
Dec 1 - Feb 28, 2018
60 night min stay
Spring Training Cactus Leaguee
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2018
31 night min stay
My Standard Rate
60 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $150
- Departure Cleaning $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Taxes Not included
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in. Balance due 1 week prior to arrival. For stays of 3 months or more, monthly installment payments may be arranged. Payments made thru VRBO/Homeaway online service.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We purchased this property and remodeled it. We live a few miles from it and will be nearby to help settle you in.
- Primary: +1 6023909226 Please call between 8 am - 7 pm MST
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
All new furnishings, casual comfortable leather couch
Front door open to landscaped common area and pool
Cable TV service provided
Kitchen comes furnished with all you need for cooking and serving meals
Patio has chaise and dining set for 2. Roof overhang provides partial shade.
Master bath vanity
Dedicated covered parking for 2 cars adjacent to patio - easy entrance from back
Front door of unit
Community pool offers nice place to sun in winter, but is not heated
open floor plan -- sliding door to patio
Small complex of 30 units facing into landscaped common area with pool
from dining area to living area
Laundry room adjacent to kitchen
King size bed in Master bedroom
TV in master bedroom
Main bathroom upstairs newly remodeled
Guest bedroom has full size bed and a desk
Gate from carport into patio and back entrance.
End unit -- quiet and easy access
Grocery, shops and restaurants across the street
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.