Remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, fully furnished, 2 story townhouse surrounded by mature landscaping in the heart of Phoenix. Urban living, near shopping and restaurants, yet in a safe, walkable residential area with private parking.
Please note: HOA requires minimum 1 month rentals, so your stay must start on the 1st of the month and end on the last day of the month. During Dec, Jan and Feb, stay must be a minimum of 2 months. BOOK BY SEPTEMBER 1 FOR 10% OFF for a 3 MONTH STAY DEC- FEB. (When searching for reservation if it says "does not meet minimum stay requirement" please send message to me because Feb is only 28 days and does not compute in their system.
Enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer in Central Phoenix -- great restaurants you can walk to in the neighborhood, a grocery across street, minutes from specialty retail shopping centers, downtown sports arenas and cultural facilities.
• DirecTV and WIFI internet provided at no extra charge
* Utilities included -- water, trash at no charge and $100 A MONTH ELECTRICITY ALLOTTED - ANY AMOUNT OVER $100 TO BE REIMBURSED BY GUEST
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car carport connected to the unit included
• Large, private covered patio for morning coffee or dining
* Gas BBQ grill on the patio
• Beautifully manicured mature landscaping in common areas
• Community pool (unfortunately it is not heated in winter)
• Linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee maker, etc. all provided
• Dining table for 4
• L shaped leather couch and coffee table in living area
• TV in living area
• TV in master bedroom
• Master bedroom w/ new King size bed
• 2nd bedroom with Full bed
• Bathroom with tub/shower on 2nd level
• Powder room on ground floor
A GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION!!
• close to Arizona Biltmore Hotel and Biltmore Fashion Park shopping center, a 14 screen movie theater and dozens of great restaurants
• a few miles north of downtown Phoenix's top attractions: the baseball and basketball sports arenas, the Valley's finest cultural facilities including nationally renowned museums and performing arts theaters, as well as the area's leading hospitals and center of government.
• a few miles west of Scottsdale's popular art and entertainment district, golf courses, mountain preserves and shopping experiences
• convenient location for attending Spring Training games anywhere in the Valley
• Easy access to freeway
• Walking distance to many excellent restaurants
• A major grocery store, hardware store, Starbucks, etc. across the street
• Adjacent to lovely single family neighborhood, safe, excellent area for walking
Small well-behaved dog allowed (requires a 1 time pet fee - see details under "Rates" tab). Unit has a doggie door to the patio.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED
• rental must be a minimum of 30 days to comply with HOA rules on renting
• occupancy starting on the 1st day of the month and ending on last day of month.
Monthly rates vary depending on time of year and length of stay. (see "Rates" section for details)
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in.
Balance due at arrival.
In addition to VRBO booking requirements, a lease between the renter and landlord must be signed acknowledging the terms and conditions of your stay and HOA rules.
FOR STAYS of 3 MONTHS OR MORE, INTERIM MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE.
Credit Card Payments made thru secure VRBO/Homeaway online service.