|Minimum Stay||30 - 90 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Updated townhouse with mature landscaping in the heart of Phoenix. Urban living, walkable to shopping and restaurants, yet in a residential area with mature landscaping and ample parking.
Enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer in a remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 & 1/2 bath, fully furnished, 2 story townhouse in Central Phoenix -- near great restaurants, shopping, downtown sports arenas and cultural facilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Full month stay is required -- starting on the 1st of the month. Thank you
• DirecTV and WIFI internet available at no extra charge
* Utilities included -- water, trash at no charge and $100 A MONTH ELECTRICITY ALLOTTED - ANY AMOUNT OVER $100 TO BE REIMBURSED BY GUEST
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car carport connected to the unit included
• Large, private covered patio for morning coffee or dining
• Beautifully manicured mature landscaping in common areas
• Community pool (unfortunately it is not heated in winter)
• Linens, dishes, cooking utensils, coffee maker, etc. all provided
• Dining table for 4
• L shaped leather couch and coffee table in living area
• TV in living area
• TV in master bedroom
• Master bedroom w/ new King size bed
• 2nd bedroom with Full bed
• Bathroom with tub/shower on 2nd level
• Powder room on ground floor
A GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION!!
• close to Arizona Biltmore Hotel and Biltmore Fashion Park shopping center, a 14 screen movie theater and dozens of great restaurants
• a few miles north of downtown Phoenix's top attractions: the baseball and basketball sports arenas, the Valley's finest cultural facilities including nationally renowned museums and performing arts theaters, as well as the area's leading hospitals and center of government.
• a few miles west of Scottsdale's popular art and entertainment district, golf courses, mountain preserves and shopping experiences
• convenient location for attending Spring Training games anywhere in the Valley
• Easy access to freeway
• Walking distance to many excellent restaurants
• A major grocery store, hardware store, Starbucks, etc. across the street
• Adjacent to lovely single family neighborhood, safe, excellent area for walking
Small well-behaved dog allowed (requires a 1 time pet fee - see details under "Rates" tab). Unit has a doggie door to the patio.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED
• rental must be a minimum of 30 days to comply with HOA rules on renting
• occupancy starting/ending on the 1st of the month
Monthly rates vary depending on time of year and length of stay. (see "Rates" section for details)
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in.
Balance due at arrival.
FOR STAYS of 3 MONTHS OR MORE, INTERIM MONTHLY PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE.
Payments made thru secure VRBO/Homeaway online service.
We purchased this property and remodeled it. We live a few miles from it and will be nearby to help settle you in.
Michele Irwin purchased this townhome in 2014
Being in central Phoenix we were close to theatres, shopping, dining and entertainment facilities. We found the traffic heavy as we are used to farm living. The property was clean and neat and materials were left for daily cleanup. Michelle was very obliging, ensuring we had everything we needed for a positive stay. She was there to show us through the hose when we arrived, and made it convenient for us to leave when we were ready. She also insured we knew what was available in the neighbourhood for our use. All in all, it was a positive stay.
I leased this property for about 2 months in fall/winter 2015. Michelle was an excellent lessor. The property is a two bedroom, two story townhouse in a very pleasant part of central Phoenix near 7th Avenue and Bethany Home Road. There are many very nice restaurants nearby--The Yard, The Vig, Joyride, Federal Pizza, and on and on. The townhouse is full furnished and well-appointed with internet, Direct TV, full laundry, two car covered parking. It even has a nice little doggie door for smaller pets. Michelle, the lessor, is a calm and thoughtful person and you will find her agreeable, prompt, and courteous. This is a terrific spot to spend time away from home or as a temporary home. I'd recommend this location without hesitation.
Great central location that is close to restaurants and shopping.
Wonderful location for any young professional looking to be in the heart of Phoenix. 15 minutes from downtown, 15 minutes from Scottsdale. And the furnishings were more than accommodating!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
MARCH Spring Training
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
Spring thru Fall 2017
Apr 1 2017 - Nov 30 2017
60 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2017 - Mar 31 2018
90 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
At time of reservation, a deposit must be made for 50% of total amount due. Deposit is 100% refundable 60 days prior to arrival; 50% refundable 30-59 days prior to arrival; and NON-REFUNDABLE WITHIN 30 days prior to check in. Balance due 1 week prior to arrival. For stays of 3 months or more, installment payments may be arranged. Payments made thru VRBO/Homeaway online service.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.