- english, french
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Nice house in a nice environment
This house has everything you need for a good holiday. It's clean, spacious and well equipped. The location is perfect, close to Avignon and a lot of other nice places.
Thank you very much, happy that you have appreciated the house.
Belle maison mais sale et mal entretenue...
Sommes très déçus et ne la recommandons pas...
Ideal location for vacationers: 3 km motorway exit Avignon / north, 10km Avignon, Isle sur la Sorgue 15km, 20km Carpentras Gordes 30km, 45km Arles, Nimes 50km, 100km Marseille, Avignon Airport 8km, 15km TGV
You are close to many cultural and sports activities:
- 5 minutes from the 18 hole golf course Montfavet (golf garden)
- 5 minutes from the equestrian center of Curb Vedène,
- Near the descent of the Sorgue Canoeing, fishing, tree climbing, paintball,
- In winter, you are at a 45min Ski Resort (serene Mount)
- Cultural activities:
* Senanque Abbey, La Route des Ocres in Roussillon, Rustrel and Gargas, Regional Natural Park of Luberon
* The hilltop villages: Le Beaucet, Ansouis, Gordes, Menerbes, Lacoste, Oppede, Goult ...
* The castles of the Luberon: Gordes Castle, Castle Tower d'Aigues, Lacoste castle ...
* The sea, the beaches of the Blue Coast, Marseille, Cassis creeks and the Camargue are 45min drive.
* The famous local farmers markets or Velleron Coustellet only 15 minutes.
* The fairs of antique dealers of Isle sur la Sorgue, the capital of Antiquaries 10 minutes from home!
- 10 minutes from the center of the village of St Saturnin, you can admire the original small XIth century church, chapel called Penitents (built in the XVII century and laundry done in 1868)
- You'll be doing your groceries Provencal market on Sunday morning
You benefit from transport (bus 2min walk, additional bus shuttle during the Avignon Festival, ST SATURNIN station 10min)