|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo:
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! All attractions available year-round.
2. Now offering 2 Night Stays!
3. Just across the street from Sharkey's, a beachfront dining spot with lots of live music, volleyball nets, and a great local gathering spot!
4. Origin Beach Resort amenities! Huge pool onsite movie theater, fitness center, private parking garage and onsite laundry!
5. Location: Just a mile from Pier Park with with more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices for the entire family! Less than a mile from Gulf World Marine Park and 2 miles from Shipwreck Island!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. 40" Flatscreen Tv, Gorgeous Flooring!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1000 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This is a desirable unit that features a king-sized bed and a sleeper sofa, so 4 can sleep here comfortably. There's a private bath, balcony, sitting and dining area, as well as a kitchenette.
Origin Beach Resort is a fantastic, centrally located, this resort is directly across the street from Panama City Beach with private beach access. Located near the Pier and Gulf World Marine Park, you won't lack for things to do on this vacation!
Catch some rays on the beach, swim in the huge pool, take in a flick at the on-site movie theater, play video games in the arcade, or work out in the fitness center, the choice is yours.
Origin also has on-site laundry and a private parking garage.
What are you waiting for? Make Origin your next vacation destination!
Guests can visit water slides, a lazy river, and children's water playground at Shipwreck Island Waterpark 3 miles from the property. Gulf World Marine Park, featuring exotic marine animals, is 1 mile away.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
Our policies for renting to adults under age 25:
1. an extra $100 per person ($500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4.. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
The property was nice and extremely convenient to the beach and other places life restaurants and shopping. The room we stayed in was also very nice but the bed was horribly uncomfortable. There was a large dip in the middle so all night you had to sleep on a slope. Not comfortable and we did not sleep well at all. Also the elevator closes to our room was not working so we had to walk to one down the hall. Overall our stay was great but they do need to invest in changing out the mattress.
Awesome Condo! Many restaurants within walking distance. The beach is just steps away! The condo was neat, clean and safe with parking garage for safe parking. I will definitely stay here again!
We hoped to enjoy a long weekend at the beach. Before our arrival and during our stay we received continuous texts from mgmt co. asking when we would arrive and warning if we arrived early we would be charged extra but if we arrived later they would be grateful for extra cleaning time. Then they began texting to find out when we were leaving, again so if we left early their cleaning crew could begin early but if we over stayed they would charge us extra. Nice unit but no dishwasher as stated in contract and really turned off by their need to nail down our coming and going. Will stay away from Real Joy in the future.
This was the perfect spot for a long weekend getaway. Located in a great area. We enjoyed lunch and drinks at Sharkys and breakfast at the Barefoot on the beach. The room was perfect and had everything we needed.
We stayed here for a little couples get away. We really enjoyed it! The condo was nice and everything worked great!
We enjoyed our stay in this nice little condo which was planned last minute and available for a partial week. Convenient to beach, shopping, food, and entertainment. The mini kitchen had everything we needed. Best part, the bed! It was super comfy and I wanted to take it with me, lol. Did notice one of the lamps had a crack and turned to side to hide and couldn't get the ceiling fan to work (thought remote needed battery so bought and replaced without any lucky - left batteries anyhow) but neither effected out stay or overall satisfaction. Our only suggestion for the building is it would be nice to have later pool hours for adults only - there was always a large amount of children which was understandable but would be nice for a later swim time. Thanks for the wonderful place to stay! We will stay again.