New! 5 Bd, 3.5 Bath, Beautifully Decorated Home, Sleeps 11 in Beds(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Spacious Cottage In The Woods, Walking Distance To Town And Lake Mich Beach
Beechwood Cottage is a year-round home that was recently updated with two new bathrooms (3.5 total bathrooms), lovely furnishings, gourmet kitchen, large deck, a living room and a family room with flat-screen TV. Approx. 1 mile to downtown Charlevoix and a short walk to a public access to Lake Michigan Beach.
Beds sleep 11 as follows: Top floor: Master Bedroom with Queen Bd and attached full bathroom; Bedroom 2 with Queen Bd; Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Off the upstairs hall is a full bath. Lower level: Two bedrooms, one with a Queen Bd, one with twin beds, and there is a large alcove room with a twin bed. Newly installed full bathroom off the lower level hallway.
Enjoy the lovely backyard where wild turkeys and deer abound. All the amenities of home with a fully stocked kitchen, high-end appliances and more!
Member since: 2015
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $80
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Charlevoix is one of the top resort towns in Northern Michigan. There are three public beaches, lots of activities in the park downtown with many free concerts, hiking and biking trails, lake or stream fishing, and great restaurants. You can walk or bike to town from our cottage along a lovely street of old original summer homes.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I am a realtor from Texas that loves Charlevoix. I have been coming to Charlevoix to vacation since I was a child and am now happy to own a home there. Beechwoods Cottage has many beautiful paintings, furniture and artistic pieces that were in my family for many years. I hope you will enjoy your visit!
Why the Owner Chose Charlevoix, MI, USA:
Beechwoods Cottage is very spacious and great for large groups, whether it be a family vacation, wedding or reunion. The living room is a nice quiet place to read or visit, while the family room has a vaulted ceiling overlooking the woods and yard. A large flat screen TV is in the Family Room (cable hookup). The newly renovated gourmet kitchen opens up to the dining area with an antique table that seats 8. The dining room in total can seat up to 13 people at two tables and the kitchen bar area. The house is fully stocked with everything you need to cook for a group and serve a lovely meal. The lower level has two bedrooms and a new full bath with an alcove room (10 x 10) that includes a twin bed and seating area. This area would be great for kids to play without disturbing the people upstairs. The spacious master bedroom has a newly renovated connecting bath (with deep tub and separate shower) and has a lounging chair, TV and large closet. -- Main floor: Large living room; Kitchen with dining area that connects to the family room. One half bath off hallway. Off the kitchen is a laundry room with new washer and dryer and a door that goes to the two car garage.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
- The back deck has a table and chairs and lovely views of the yard and woods. If you go a short distance through the trees, you will be on the public golf course which is nice for long walks in the evening. -- A neighborhood Lake Michigan Beach access is only a short walk (8-10 min) from the house or you can drive there and park for free. Watch the gorgeous sunsets on Lake Michigan each evening. -- The town of Charlevoix is about a 20 minute walk or ten minute bike ride along Mt. McSauba Road and then onto Michigan Ave, one of the loveliest streets in town with turn-of-the-century summer homes. -- The Cottage is great for entertaining with serving platters and large dishes, plenty of silverware, wine glasses, coffee maker (round filters), toaster, table cloths and cloth napkins. -- Gourmet kitchen was updated in 2014 with new Bosch dishwasher, double stainless steel ovens, a JennAir stovetop and stainless steel large refrigerator. New granite counter tops were also installed in 2014. There are also two bar stools in the kitchen area so people can hang out while you cook. -- Cottage has high-quality linens for the beds and fluffy towels. There are two sets for all bedrooms. (no beach towels are provided) -- This house is great for two families since each family can have their own floor for sleeping.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of Beechwoods Cottage
Deck with view to the back yard
Master Bath Newly Renovated
Upstairs hall Full Bathroom
Upstairs - Queen Bd
Alcove room on lower level with twin bed
Dining Room - note the other table in the family room where people can eat
Master Bedroom -Queen
Master Bedroom with Comfy chair and Chaise Loung
Upstairs - Twin Beds
Lower Level - Queen Bd. Large Picture Window for added light
Sitting area in alcove room
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.