Upscale Renovation Throughout!! 3 Bdrm/2 Bath Condo! Backs to River! All New!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Conveniently located in Downtown Winter Park with easy access to amenities and 10 mins to ski resort. Only steps to the resort shuttle stop. Backs to the Fraser River!!
Located on the "QUIET" side of Hwy 40 away from the regular routes of trains and the train tracks on the West side of the highway.
Completely renovated 3 bedroom/2 bath, 1,010 sq ft, 1st floor condominium unit with upscale, luxury finishes:
- Soundproofed & Insulated (ceilings have 10 inches of insulation incl. Roxul Safe'N'Sound insulation - rated as one of the best)
- Completely updated kitchen with granite-slab counters & newer appliances (refrigerator, disposal, dishwasher, microwave oven, radiant-top stove/oven)
- New wide-plank, faux-wood floors throughout
- New Knotty Alder doors and woodwork throughout
- New Spa-Like Bathroom with vessel sink, glass/stone mosaic bathroom tile.
- New Comfort-height toilets.
- Gas Fireplace
- Designer paint colors & hand-troweled texture.
- Updated lighting including recessed lights with dimmers.
- Organized entry alcove with cubbies (for hats/mittens/purses/laptops), room for ski boots, and coat rack.
- New 2-inch wood blinds throughout.
- New Sealy mattresses (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin Beds)
- New Bedroom Furniture & Lamps
- New Washer & Dryer (in laundry closet)
- Flat-screen, HD tv.
- Alarm system
- Storage Room
- Rear Deck
- Brand NEW Recreation Center with contemporary styling including swimming pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, men's & women's locker rooms, pool table, conference table, business center, lounge area with flat-screen tv and gas fireplace area, and kids play area (see photos).
- Newer windows and sliding glass door.
- Non-smoking unit.
- NO PETS
- Occupancy 2-6 person maximum
- Rental application and written/signed rental agreement required to confirm booking.
- Addl Fees based on individual rental term include refundable security deposit, cleaning, applicable taxes.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1010 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Ski Season 2016/17
Nov 16 - Dec 15, 2016
2 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2017
7 night min stay
Ski Season 2016/17
Jan 11 - Apr 24, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning fee $125
- Tax Rate 10.9%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Located with quick & easy access to world-renowned skiing at Winter Park/Mary Jane Ski Resort (10-15mins) in the downtown Winter Park area.
Ski resort bus line stop (The Lift) on back of parking lot (no driving necessary) at unit.
Easy access to all shopping, restaurants, bakery/breakfast, gas/convenience store, movies/bowling, recreation center, ski/bike rental shops, biking/hiking trails.
Access to Hi Country Haus Recreation Center at no additional charge includes swimming pool and hot tubs (planned replacement and renovation scheduled for April, 2015).
Grand County is known for it's scenic beauty within the Arapaho National Forest with many summer and winter activities.
Winter activities include alpine skiing, cross-country/nordic skiing, ski racing, snowshoe-ing, snowmobiling, and dog-sledding.
Summer activities include mountain biking, road cycling, hiking, summer concert series, alpine slide at Winter Park Ski Resort, summer mountain biking race series, fishing, and golf at Pole Creek Golf Course. Boating at Lake Granby & Grand Lake.
Easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park (wildlife viewing, hiking, summit of Trail Ridge Road - open May through Sept) through the entrance at Grand Lake (approximately 36 miles).
About the owner: We have been avid outdoor enthusiasts for many years and also Colorado natives who appreciate the beauty of the Colorado mountains. We have recently completed a total renovation of the unit in December, 2015 with modern, quality, hi-end finishes.
Why the Owner Chose Winter Park, CO, USA:
This condominium unit's best feature is the river!! The unit backs to the Fraser River. The unit is also on the first floor with only 1 step to enter into the unit from the parking lot. The unit has also been soundproofed with over 10' of insulation in the ceiling including Roxul Safe-N-Sound Insulation.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The unit has the best of both worlds, easy access to world-renowned skiing at Winter Park/Mary Jane Ski Resorts & the convenience of being located in downtown Winter Park with easy access to all amenities.
- Primary: + 303-881-4215
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen & Dining Area
Gas Fireplace, Turns on with flip of a switch.
NEW in December 2014
Living Room W/New Flooring & Lighting
Updated Master Bathroom W/Seat
Middle Bedroom With 2 Twin Beds and Flat-Screen Tv
Front Exterior View
NEW Rec Center 2016, Modern W/Indoor Pool and Indoor & Outdoor Hot Tubs, Nice!!
Modern Men's & Women's Locker Rooms, Bring you own towel and lock.
Lounge Area In Rec Center W/Flat Screen TV, Gas Fireplace, Couch & Business Ctr.
Wi-Fi, Cable Tv, Alarm System
Organized Entry Alcove
Shower Enclosure in Main Hall Bath
Hallway W/Knotty Alder Woodwork Throughout
Private Master Bathroom
Front Bedroom W/New Queen Mattress and TV
View of Winter Park Resort From Parking Lot
Fraser River, View of River From Rear Deck
Indoor Pool With Large Glass Windows, 3 Hot Tubs, Deck & Fire Pit, and Seating.
Pool Table in New Rec Center
Outdoor Deck, Fire Pit, Lounge Chairs, Hot Tub, and Covered Picnic Area.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM