About the property
- Condo1010 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
3 Bdrm/2 Bath Condo, Backs To River, Completely Renovated.
Conveniently located in Downtown Winter Park with easy access to amenities and 10 mins to ski resort. Only steps to the resort shuttle stop. Backs to the Fraser River!!
Located on the "QUIET" side of Hwy 40 away from the regular routes of trains and the train tracks on the West side of the highway.
Completely renovated 3 bedroom/2 bath, 1,010 sq ft, 1st floor condominium unit with upscale, luxury finishes:
- Soundproofed & Insulated (ceilings have 10 inches of insulation incl. Roxul Safe'N'Sound insulation - rated as one of the best)
- Completely updated kitchen with granite-slab counters & newer appliances (refrigerator, disposal, microwave oven, radiant-top stove/oven)
-New Kitchenaid Dishwasher
- New wide-plank, faux-wood floors throughout
- New Knotty Alder doors and woodwork throughout
-New Dining Room Table with 6 chairs.
- New Spa-Like Bathroom with vessel sink, glass/stone mosaic bathroom tile.
- New Comfort-height toilets.
- Gas Fireplace
- Designer paint colors & hand-troweled texture.
- Updated lighting including recessed lights with dimmers.
- Organized entry alcove with cubbies (for hats/mittens/purses/laptops), room for ski boots, and coat rack.
- New 2-inch wood blinds throughout.
- New Sealy mattresses (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin Beds)
- New Bedroom Furniture & Lamps
- New Washer & Dryer (in laundry closet)
- Flat-screen, HD tv.
- Alarm system
- Storage Room
- Rear Deck
- Brand NEW Recreation Center with contemporary styling including swimming pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, men's & women's locker rooms, fitness area with weight and cardio equipment, pool table, conference table, business center, lounge area with flat-screen tv and gas fireplace area, and kids play area (see photos).
- Newer windows and sliding glass door.
- Non-smoking unit.
- NO PETS
- Occupancy 2-6 person maximum
- Children must be at least 7 years of age, unit is not child-proofed and does not provide amenities for small children.
- Rental application and written/signed rental agreement required to confirm booking.
- Addl Fees based on individual rental term include refundable security deposit, cleaning, applicable taxes.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About FaFa Kazerooni
We have been avid outdoor enthusiasts for many years and also Colorado natives who appreciate the beauty of the Colorado mountains. We have recently completed a total renovation of the unit in December, 2015 with modern, quality, hi-end finishes.
Why FaFa Kazerooni chose Winter Park
This condominium unit's best feature is the river!! The unit backs to the Fraser River. The unit is also on the first floor with only 1 step to enter into the unit from the parking lot. The unit has also been soundproofed with over 10' of insulation in the ceiling including Roxul Safe-N-Sound Insulation.
What makes this Condo unique
The unit has the best of both worlds, easy access to world-renowned skiing at Winter Park/Mary Jane Ski Resorts & the convenience of being located in downtown Winter Park with easy access to all amenities.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Great place! Great location! Great property owner! Great experience!
Spacious, immaculately clean and very comfortable! Kitchen was well stocked with everything you might need. Grocery store is a short walk away as are many restaurants and shops. Bus to the ski area stops right outside your door, just steps away! Looking forward to returning to this fantastic property.
Thanks so much!!
Great place, tastefully decorated ....it had all the basic supplies we needed!
It would have been nice to have a futon instead of the couch since we were not a group of “couples” who share beds....
This place was perfect for our Spring Break Ski Trip! The shuttle was conveniently located and made for quick travel back and forth to Winter Park. Location is very impressive with lots of restaurants and a grocery store within walking distance on a nice day. We loved the condo and felt it was very clean and inviting. Owner was friendly and had a very quick response time when booking. We look forward to staying at this location and would highly recommend it!
Thanks so much! We are so glad you and your family had a good time!
Great location with a great price
This is a great place to stay for a ski vacation with the family. The shuttle stop is step away from the front door. Great recreation center area with hot tub. Renting was easy and any questions I had about the accommodations were answered quickly. When we arrived the place was very clean, there was even a book of activities to do near by. Everything about our stay was great and I would definitely recommend this place to friends and hope to stay again myself.
the unit was small. no bureaus or convenient dressers in bedrooms. the owner held part of our security deposit for what he called a scratch on the sink drain plug. what a joke, the sink was barely used during our 4 night visit. the gas fireplace switch was inside the fireplace itself-no joke. don't go...
Fantastic Place Very Close to WP
We had a great time at the condo. The amenities and rec area are fantastic. The registration process to stay is a little more paperwork than I'm used to, but the condo itself was absolutely top notch. Very nice updates to modernize the place and the attention to quality shows. Would stay again.
Located with quick & easy access to world-renowned skiing at Winter Park/Mary Jane Ski Resort (10-15mins) in the downtown Winter Park area.
Ski resort bus line stop (The Lift) on back of parking lot (no driving necessary) at unit.
Easy access to all shopping, restaurants, bakery/breakfast, gas/convenience store, movies/bowling, recreation center, ski/bike rental shops, biking/hiking trails.
Access to Hi Country Haus Recreation Center at no additional charge includes swimming pool and hot tubs (planned replacement and renovation scheduled for April, 2015).
Grand County is known for it's scenic beauty within the Arapaho National Forest with many summer and winter activities.
Winter activities include alpine skiing, cross-country/nordic skiing, ski racing, snowshoe-ing, snowmobiling, and dog-sledding.
Summer activities include mountain biking, road cycling, hiking, summer concert series, alpine slide at Winter Park Ski Resort, summer mountain biking race series, fishing, and golf at Pole Creek Golf Course. Boating at Lake Granby & Grand Lake.
Easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park (wildlife viewing, hiking, summit of Trail Ridge Road - open May through Sept) through the entrance at Grand Lake (approximately 36 miles).
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Any reservation is subject to owner receiving a completed rental application and a signed rental agreement. Rates are subject to change until a signed rental agreement is received. All rates and terms as agreed upon in the signed rental agreement shall prevail over what is listed on the VRBO/Homeaway website.