|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
You will find the comforts of home amongst upscale mountain interior finishes, soothing colors and textures that will last a lifetime for you to enjoy. Come stay at our condo!
About The 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo:
• Conveniently located on the first floor of The Lodge at Lake Dillon. No stairs to climb or elevator to get to the condo
• Convenient and plentiful parking with dry unloading and loading area for your arrival and departure
• The condo has USA made custom Knotty Alder cabinets with exotic granite and stainless steel appliances and a 7 foot peninsula with bar stools for easy meal prep and indoor dining. You will enjoy cooking your meals in this brand new kitchen. Bring your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy your meals al fresco on the patio
• Microwave, Blender, mixer, toaster, Crock pot, baking cookware, coffee pot/espresso maker, service for 8
• New Tile in entry way and bathrooms
• New birch like distressed flooring
• New natural stone fireplace with custom reclaimed wood mantle
• All LED lighting and Edison lighting in the living and kitchen areas
• Two bedrooms are suited with brand new hypoallergenic pillows and bed linens. The lakefront bedroom features a queen sized memory foam bed with beautiful views. The second bedroom has two twin beds with pillow top mattresses and its own en-suite full bathroom with custom tile.
• The living room is a space to relax and enjoy the views. You will find a Brand New Queen Sleeper Sofa to snuggle up and watch a movie from the DVD movie collection on the 42" flat screen HDTV. You may want to enjoy a board game from the game collection. The Condo comes with complimentary high speed WIFI and 140+ TV channels.
• The Lodge at Lake Dillon was built on a bluff above the marina in downtown Dillon with breathtaking views of the lake, Keystone lit ski-runs during winter and boats sailing across the lake in the summertime. The world class bike path is directly outside the building. Just across the street are the Summer Farmers Markets and Free Summit Stage Shuttle, which runs year round with shuttle service to some of the best skiing, alpine activities, and summer festivals in the Rocky Mountains, including Keystone, Frisco, with connections to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain.
• The Lodge at Lake Dillon is a professionally maintained condominium on Lake Dillon with amenities such as an indoor hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool and kiddie pool overlooking the marina and lake for summertime fun.
NOTE: The maximum occupancy for our condo is six people. We cannot accommodate more than six people, even on air mattresses or sleeping bags. Additional fees may be incurred if your party exceeds the maximum occupancy as per our rental contract.
We fell in love with Dillon many years ago, how quiet and quaint the town is compared to Frisco and Breckenridge, and yet Dillon is a town that has so many year round activities for all to enjoy. The views from the condo are awe inspiring and as visitors to many Dillon condos ourselves, we were able to combine the best features into our condo renovation. You will find the comforts of home amongst upscale mountain interior finishes, soothing colors and textures that will last a lifetime for you to enjoy. Come stay at our newly renovated condo!
Shane purchased this condo in 2014
The views are spectacular year round and Dillon is a quaint little Town with a number of Shops and Restaurants. Everything in town is within easy walking distance, including the local Theater, History Museum, Bowling Alley, Post Office, and city park with basketball, softball and bocce ball. Catch the Free Summit Shuttle across the street to Keystone, Silverthorne and connection to Breckenridge.
First Floor Condo, no need for stairs or elevators, 100% renovation completed 2014.
About Dillon and Summit County:
Summit County offers a wide range of activities year round. Winter offers world-class skiing minutes away at Keystone, Breckenridge Resort, Copper Mountain, and Arapahoe Ski Basin & Loveland. Vail and Beaver Creek are 30 minutes away. The free Summit Stage transportation will pick skiers up right across the street from the condo and take you to many of the ski resorts as well as to the Silverthorne Outlet Mall and other destinations such as the quaint, nearby town of Frisco. Other winter activities include cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, tubing hills, and dinner sleigh rides for a memorable evening.
All seasons in Summit County are remarkably beautiful and offer many activities to enjoy, whether your goal is to relax and unwind or experience outdoor sports and entertainment. In summer, Dillon hosts an amazing Farmers Market each Friday followed by free concerts Fridays and Saturdays at the Dillon Amphitheatre, a five minute walk on the path from the condo. Also famous is the Annual Dillon Regatta, the 4th of July fireworks show and concert, and the Keystone Wine festival (take the free shuttle!).
Other summer activities include biking (bike rentals available right in town), hiking, boating, kayaking, sailing, fishing, horseback riding, and whitewater rafting.
Summit County has several challenging Golf Courses, including the Jack Nicholas-designed Breckenridge Golf Club, the Robert Trent Jones-designed Keystone Ranch Golf Course, and the Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks. There are few places more beautiful to golf in the world. The Vail/Beaver Creek golf courses are less than 45 minutes away as well.
Our family of 3 was able to relax comfortably after skiing each day. Kitchen is updated and beds are comfortable! There is a beautiful view from the room and Keystone can be seen easily! We had issues with the wifi but the owner quickly got back to us and we had it straightened out in no time. The location is central to Dillon which has everything to offer close by - food shopping, movies, restaurants. Being a first floor unit was great and made it easy to bring luggage etc in and out and no climbing stairs. We definitely recommend this unit for comfort, and the owner was very responsive and friendly.
My husband and I went to Summit County to look at the fall leaves for his birthday and this condo was a perfect, peaceful place to enjoy our time when we weren't touring about! Shane was very responsive to questions and the condo was spotless. Gorgeous updated and amply equipped kitchen. The bed in the master bedroom was incredibly comfortable! The deck overlooks Lake Dillon and we enjoyed having a glass of wine out there every evening and a fire in the fireplace each night as well. Wifi and TV was effortless to figure out. Overall super place to stay and we plan to be back during ski season!
The description was very accurate. The condo was very clean and up to date. It had everything we could possibly need. It was very quiet which is exactly what we were looking for. We enjoyed being able to walk to restaurants and stores. We enjoyed the Farmers Market and free Friday night concert. The location was great as a home base for our daily motorcycle trips. Shane was great to work with and I hope we can come back again soon.
I'll do this vacation condo again. We hiked, cycled, shopped, many good bars/resturants, boating, movies, golf, attended outdoor concerts & visited other ski resorts. Great place to either relax or keep very busy.
Everything about our stay was perfect. The condo was exactly as advertised and the owner left very detailed instructions about the condo. We WILL use this condo again on our next trip to CO.
Love the place at Dillon right on lake with beautiful views and can see Keystone ski resorts from bedroom at night all lit up. Close to many ski resorts within 20-25 mins.Condo is bright and clean and exactly as in the pictures online. Area has nice place to eat and convenient to supermarket and shops.
The only downside was no dresser in master bedroom and the master bath is in front of condo. Can be tight if more than 34 people.The fireplace only used manufacturer logs which didn't work very well. Will definitely recommend and would stay again in future
Dillon Live Theater, History Museum, Free Concerts at the Amphitheater in Summer, Summer Farmers Market every Friday right across the street. Steps from free shuttle to Keystone, Breckenridge, Outlet stores and more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 4 2017 - Apr 16 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee per booking||$95 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Lost keys will be charged $100 from the security deposit.
Please allow only 6 people max per stay per the rules of the Lodge at Lake Dillon.
Mid week cleaning and linen change available for additional $50. Must be scheduled and paid at time of booking.
100% refund only if cancelled within 30 days of arrival date.
Travel insurance is recommended in case plans change.
Credit cards, e-checks, personal checks, cashiers checks accepted for accounts in USA, for payment from outside of USA please ask for options.
And please have lots o' fun!!!!