Winter Wonder! Majestic Lake & Mtn Views, Walk to Lake, Bike Path, Bars and Food(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Lake Dillon Leisure at its Best, Sleeps 6, close to everything!
About The 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo:
• Conveniently located on the first floor of The Lodge at Lake Dillon. No stairs to climb or elevator to get to the condo
• Convenient and plentiful parking with dry unloading and loading area for your arrival and departure
• The condo has USA made custom Knotty Alder cabinets with exotic granite and stainless steel appliances and a 7 foot peninsula with bar stools for easy meal prep and indoor dining. You will enjoy cooking your meals in this brand new kitchen. Bring your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy your meals al fresco on the patio
• Microwave, Blender, mixer, toaster, Crock pot, baking cookware, coffee pot/espresso maker, service for 8
• New Tile in entry way and bathrooms
• New birch like distressed flooring
• New natural stone fireplace with custom reclaimed wood mantle
• All LED lighting and Edison lighting in the living and kitchen areas
• Two bedrooms are suited with brand new hypoallergenic pillows and bed linens. The lakefront bedroom features a queen sized memory foam bed with beautiful views. The second bedroom has two twin beds with pillow top mattresses and its own en-suite full bathroom with custom tile.
• The living room is a space to relax and enjoy the views. You will find a Brand New Queen Sleeper Sofa to snuggle up and watch a movie from the DVD movie collection on the 42" flat screen HDTV. You may want to enjoy a board game from the game collection. The Condo comes with complimentary high speed WIFI and 140+ TV channels.
• The Lodge at Lake Dillon was built on a bluff above the marina in downtown Dillon with breathtaking views of the lake, Keystone lit ski-runs during winter and boats sailing across the lake in the summertime. The world class bike path is directly outside the building. Just across the street are the Summer Farmers Markets and Free Summit Stage Shuttle, which runs year round with shuttle service to some of the best skiing, alpine activities, and summer festivals in the Rocky Mountains, including Keystone, Frisco, with connections to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain.
• The Lodge at Lake Dillon is a professionally maintained condominium on Lake Dillon with amenities such as an indoor hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool and kiddie pool overlooking the marina and lake for summertime fun.
NOTE: The maximum occupancy for our condo is six people. We cannot accommodate more than six people, even on air mattresses or sleeping bags. Additional fees may be incurred if your party exceeds the maximum occupancy as per our rental contract.
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Water slides at Rec Center in Silverthorne, Bowling walking distance, hiking, biking on the trail, new playground and play areas at Marina Park .5 mile walk along Lake Dillon path, and many more kids activities around the area....moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Game Room:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Lake View:
- Mountain View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
Park conveniently in the parking lot with covered loading area. 2 uncovered outdoor spaces allocated but not reserved, vehicles must be registered in lobby area so management knows your car is allowed...moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
Rentals available .3 miles walking distance @ Lake Dillon Bike Rentals and many other rental shops around town. NO bike storage inside condo. Balcony OK. Outside racks next to parking lot too....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 - Jan 3, 2017
4 night min stay
Jan 4 - Apr 16, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee per booking $95 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 10.275%
Lost keys will be charged $100 from the security deposit.
Please allow only 6 people max per stay per the rules of the Lodge at Lake Dillon.
Mid week cleaning and linen change available for additional $50. Must be scheduled and paid at time of booking.
100% refund only if cancelled within 30 days of arrival date.
Travel insurance is recommended in case plans change.
Credit cards, e-checks, personal checks, cashiers checks accepted for accounts in USA, for payment from outside of USA please ask for options.
And please have lots o' fun!!!!
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Dillon Live Theater, History Museum, Free Concerts at the Amphitheater in Summer, Summer Farmers Market every Friday right across the street. Steps from free shuttle to Keystone, Breckenridge, Outlet stores and more.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We fell in love with Dillon many years ago, how quiet and quaint the town is compared to Frisco and Breckenridge, and yet Dillon is a town that has so many year round activities for all to enjoy. The views from the condo are awe inspiring and as visitors to many Dillon condos ourselves, we were able to combine the best features into our condo renovation. You will find the comforts of home amongst upscale mountain interior finishes, soothing colors and textures that will last a lifetime for you to enjoy. Come stay at our newly renovated condo!
Why the Owner Chose Dillon, CO, USA:
The views are spectacular year round and Dillon is a quaint little Town with a number of Shops and Restaurants. Everything in town is within easy walking distance, including the local Theater, History Museum, Bowling Alley, Post Office, and city park with basketball, softball and bocce ball. Catch the Free Summit Shuttle across the street to Keystone, Silverthorne and connection to Breckenridge.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
First Floor Condo, no need for stairs or elevators, 100% renovation completed 2014. About Dillon and Summit County: Summit County offers a wide range of activities year round. Winter offers world-class skiing minutes away at Keystone, Breckenridge Resort, Copper Mountain, and Arapahoe Ski Basin & Loveland. Vail and Beaver Creek are 30 minutes away. The free Summit Stage transportation will pick skiers up right across the street from the condo and take you to many of the ski resorts as well as to the Silverthorne Outlet Mall and other destinations such as the quaint, nearby town of Frisco. Other winter activities include cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, tubing hills, and dinner sleigh rides for a memorable evening. All seasons in Summit County are remarkably beautiful and offer many activities to enjoy, whether your goal is to relax and unwind or experience outdoor sports and entertainment. In summer, Dillon hosts an amazing Farmers Market each Friday followed by free concerts Fridays and Saturdays at the Dillon Amphitheatre, a five minute walk on the path from the condo. Also famous is the Annual Dillon Regatta, the 4th of July fireworks show and concert, and the Keystone Wine festival (take the free shuttle!). Other summer activities include biking (bike rentals available right in town), hiking, boating, kayaking, sailing, fishing, horseback riding, and whitewater rafting. Summit County has several challenging Golf Courses, including the Jack Nicholas-designed Breckenridge Golf Club, the Robert Trent Jones-designed Keystone Ranch Golf Course, and the Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks. There are few places more beautiful to golf in the world. The Vail/Beaver Creek golf courses are less than 45 minutes away as well.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Well stocked kitchen
More panoramic views from Master Bedroom
Wow! Balcony view of path to bike, jog, etc. Leisurely strolls highly encouraged
Cozy fires here
1 of 2 brand new tub/shower combos
2 of 2 brand new tub/shower combos
Outdoor Pool overlooking Lake Dillon and Mountains (kiddie pool too-not in pic)
Free concerts with great views at the amphitheater, walking distance from condo
18 miles of path around the lake, or connect with other paths and go, go, go...
Brand new Knotty Alder kitchen cabinets
Master bedroom with wonderful views of lake and mountatins
Winter balcony views
Fireplace and balcony
Brand New Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
1 of 2 vanity areas, both are seperate from shower & toilet for added privacy
Front Covered Entance to The Lodge at Lake Dillon
Back grassy area by pool overlooking Lake and mountains
Stand-up Paddle Boarding, Sailing, Kayaking and much more to do on the lake
New playground and play areas walking distance from condo
Freshies and free shuttle service to the hill!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM