You will find the comforts of home amongst upscale mountain interior finishes, soothing colors and textures that will last a lifetime for you to enjoy. Come stay at our condo!
About The 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo:
• Conveniently located on the first floor of The Lodge at Lake Dillon. No stairs to climb or elevator to get to the condo
• Convenient and plentiful parking with dry unloading and loading area for your arrival and departure
• The condo has USA made custom Knotty Alder cabinets with exotic granite and stainless steel appliances and a 7 foot peninsula with bar stools for easy meal prep and indoor dining. You will enjoy cooking your meals in this brand new kitchen. Bring your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy your meals al fresco on the patio
• Microwave, Blender, mixer, toaster, Crock pot, baking cookware, coffee pot/espresso maker, service for 8
• New Tile in entry way and bathrooms
• New birch like distressed flooring
• New natural stone fireplace with custom reclaimed wood mantle
• All LED lighting and Edison lighting in the living and kitchen areas
• Two bedrooms are suited with brand new hypoallergenic pillows and bed linens. The lakefront bedroom features a queen sized memory foam bed with beautiful views. The second bedroom has two twin beds with pillow top mattresses and its own en-suite full bathroom with custom tile.
• The living room is a space to relax and enjoy the views. You will find a Brand New Queen Sleeper Sofa to snuggle up and watch a movie from the DVD movie collection on the 42" flat screen HDTV. You may want to enjoy a board game from the game collection. The Condo comes with complimentary high speed WIFI and 140+ TV channels.
• The Lodge at Lake Dillon was built on a bluff above the marina in downtown Dillon with breathtaking views of the lake, Keystone lit ski-runs during winter and boats sailing across the lake in the summertime. The world class bike path is directly outside the building. Just across the street are the Summer Farmers Markets and Free Summit Stage Shuttle, which runs year round with shuttle service to some of the best skiing, alpine activities, and summer festivals in the Rocky Mountains, including Keystone, Frisco, with connections to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain.
• The Lodge at Lake Dillon is a professionally maintained condominium on Lake Dillon with amenities such as an indoor hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool and kiddie pool overlooking the marina and lake for summertime fun.
NOTE: The maximum occupancy for our condo is six people. We cannot accommodate more than six people, even on air mattresses or sleeping bags. Additional fees may be incurred if your party exceeds the maximum occupancy as per our rental contract.