Our house, a spacious one-level home situated on a beautiful and private 1/3 acre lot, is located on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, one mile south of Tahoe City. Minutes from Commons Beach, Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley, Sunnyside and Tahoe City best dining and shopping, Truckee river and numerous trails - the location is fantastic!
Right now we have July 8 - 13 open for rent - either all 5 days or 2-3 days, starting from July 8 or ending on the 13.
In summer, we are renting by a week Fri-Fri or Sun-Sun or Sun-Fri. We can rent just a weekend ONLY if it's available between two other bookings. Please ask us first if in doubt, don't book automatically.
The house is extremely inviting, cozy and entertaining with plenty of seating, great bedding (2 king beds) and high-quality mattresses, and a massage chair. We have a large fenced back yard, half of it is open and sunny with a stone fire pit that in a magnet for the whole family in the evening. The other half is woods - your kids will love it! You will have a great time in this house.
We try to ski-lease our Tahoe home first, If we can't secure a lease by mid-November then we'll book short term.
* Up to 8 people can sleep comfortably in beds - no pull-outs or futons. There are 2 Kings and 1 Queen in the 3 bedrooms, and 2 twin beds in a side-room.
* High-quality firniture; beds have goose down comforters and linens. Washer, dryer, and dishwasher.
* A large fully fenced back, half open and sunny, and half forest
* The hot water tank has a capacity of 75 gallons, 50% more than most houses.
* The high-efficiency central heating and two fireplaces (a gas fireplace in the living room and a wood-burning stove in the side-room) make the house very warm in the winter.
* A wireless access point permits high-speed Internet access in every part of the house. Bring your laptops!
* A propane 3-burner BBQ in the back yard.