Hot Tub Delight on West Shore + Free Massage and Internet(60 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
The house is extremely inviting, cozy and entertaining with plenty of seating, great bedding (2 king beds) and high-quality mattresses, big hot tub and a massage chair. We have a large fenced back yard, half of it is open and sunny, the other half is woods - your kids will love it! You will have a great time in this house.
We try to ski-lease our Tahoe home first, or book at least 2-3 weeks at a time. If we can't secure a lease by mid-November then we'll book short term.
Due to very low occupancy rates in Tahoe area in spring and fall, we are trying to make most out of summer and winter rentals and try to avoid gaps between bookings as much as possible. In summer, we are renting by a week Fri-Fri or Sun-Sun. We can rent parts of the week only if they align with other bookings. If you are willing to wait a few days, we would pencil you in and see if we can get a booking aligning with yours to cover a full week.
* Up to 8 people can sleep comfortably in beds - no pull-outs or futons. There are 2 Kings and 1 Queen in the 3 bedrooms, and 2 twin beds in a side-room.
* All furniture in new and high-quality; beds have high-quality goose down comforters and linens. New washer, dryer, and dishwasher.
* A big 8-person hot tub in the sunny back yard.
* The hot water tank has a capacity of 75 gallons, 50% more than most houses.
* The high-efficiency central heating and two fireplaces (a gas fireplace in the living room and a wood-burning stove in the side-room) make the house very warm in the winter.
* A wireless access point permits high-speed Internet access in every part of the house. Bring your laptops!
* A propane 3-burner BBQ in the back yard.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
(650) 799-1389 (California, USA)
Member since: 2002
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Sports & Activities
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas / New Yesr
Dec 16 - Dec 31, 2016
7 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 16 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $5 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $140 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 10%
Prior to accepting the booking, we will ask you:
* to sign a contract, which contains payment information and terms, rental regulations and release of liability;
* to agree to send a separate $300 security deposit check, which we don't cash, but hold until one week after your check-out, and then shred it if the house was left in good condition and there are no extra charges.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (650) 799-1389 (California, USA)
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
Back yard, view from the house.
Dining area - a square gathering table for 8 people.
Blue bedroom - a queen bed.
Commons Beach - 2 min from our house (the multi-million dollar restoration)
Our bonus room: light with high ceiling & two twin beds (a day bed with trundle)
Stationary bike and wood burning stove in the bonus room
Sugar Pine Park and Beach - the finest natural area on Lake Tahoe closeby.
Master bathroom detail
The bottom bed can be pulled out...
Fully equipped kitchen with a garden window.
Master bedroom - a king bed.
Green Bedroom - a king bed.
Gas fireplace in the living room.
Large living room. We now have a new flat-screen TV instead of this in the photo
Bear in Massage Chair.
Very large master shower
Master bathroom detail
Garage (fits one car). Up to 5 cars can be parked in front of our house
Trundle bed (two twins) in the bonus room.
...and made the same level.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM