About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
1 Bedroom, 1.5 Baths, Sleeps 6
Ocean Dunes 6103---This 1 bedroom 1 and a half bath condo has direct oceanfront views of the beach area located in tower two on the 10th floor. The master bedroom comes with 2 doubles and also has a sleeper sofa and a Murphy Bed in the living and dining area. There are new flat screen TV's in bedroom and living room!! Don't forget the million dollar views you will get while sitting on the balcony! This condo will truly make your vacation one you will never forget. This condo also comes with a fully equipped kitchen for all your cooking needs.<p>
Situated in the popular Ocean Dunes Resort, these condos offer fabulous ocean views with many amenities. Ocean Dunes Towers features a fully equipped kitchen, color cable TV, central Heat/Air. Max 8. No Pets.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Beautiful View. Dissapointing place.
I need more than 2500 characters to explain everything that went wrong.
This is part of a longer review.
This place is a disappointing place with a beautiful view and very close 2-minute walk to the beach. The layout is very weird. Upon walking in the door, you walk into the bedroom with 2 double beds. You then walk into the NARROW (2 feet wide maybe) kitchen to walk into the living room. There is a full bathroom and a ½ bath attached to each other to the right of the kitchen. When you walk through the kitchen you walk into the living room.
We decided to stay here anyway since our vacation plans revolved around walking to and from the beach and eating meals on the patio. Speaking of meals….
We brought our own food to keep costs down. That night we went to boil a pot of water to make some spaghetti. The stove burners didn’t work. The leasing company has an app for your phone. The app has a feature where you can report maintenance issues. It even asks if you want a call back. I reported the issue and requested a call back. Never heard a thing.
Other issues to note
- The space is advertised with dishwasher and washer and dryer. They even include a packet of dishwasher detergent. There is neither. When I reported this, they stated that most of their rentals include it but VRBO must have made a mistake. The packet of detergent is standard in all units. Seems like a waste if the unit doesn’t have a dishwasher.
- The oven does work but sporadically. One night it cooked dinner fine. The next night it didn’t cook sliced small Red Potatoes at 425 in an hour. Still raw.
- There is a piece of counter top that folds down to make a counter but it has no way to stay up.
- Multiple electrical outlets didn’t work.
- The bathtub doesn’t drain well so you end up taking a shower and a bath at the same time.
- The kitchen is so NARROW 2 people cannot walk by each other in it.
- The refrigerator froze the vegetables.
- The pool was ICE cold. It was 80 degrees outside.
- Dishes are chipped.
- Fan string broken.
Issues with the leasing company
- Lack of response to emails/voicemail
- Gave wrong key
- The place had not been cleaned. Another man’s clothes were on the bedroom floor. Sheets were in a ball on the beds.
Ultimately the place is cheap so you get what you pay for. I wasn’t expecting a 5 star hotel but there were too many issues for a place with an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our deepest apologies for the challenges you faced during your vacation. I realize that you had issues being able to check into your originally selected unit due to damages the prior guests caused but I felt that we had remedied those. We had no idea that those maintenance items existed and we will be following up on them immediately. Sadly we didn't receive any correspondence reporting these issues from any source. We would have sent maintenance and housekeeping over immediately! I hope that at some point in the future you will consider giving us another chance. I sincerely wish we would have been given the opportunity to fix things while you were still here. We value our guests and their opinions and take these matters very seriously here. 100% customer satisfaction is always our goal.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees 1Bdrm Depart Clean and Linens : $150 Charge basis: STAY For stays between 1 and 365 nights Resort Fee: $19.95 Charge basis: NT For stays between 1 and 7 nights Resort Fee: $140 Charge basis: STAY For stays between 8 and 365 nights Security Deposit Protection : $40 Charge basis: STAY For stays between 1 and 365 nights