Sea Bright Ocean Front See the Whales of Sea Bright from Your Kitchen(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 Bedroom 3 Bath w/ Wonderful Ocean and River Views
The house comes equipped with everything you will need to have an amazing beach vacation: kayaks, boogie boards, surfboards, standup paddleboard, bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas are all included.
The world-class ocean front beach is just outside your front door. And because access to the public is restricted it is often like having your own private beach.
Plus the house itself has lots of great spaces where kids and adults alike can get away, grab a nap, read, play, or just take a hot tub.
This newly remodeled “Upside Down” house features the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom on the top floor, to take advantage of the panoramic sea views.
Easy commute to NYC – only 40 minutes on the Sea Streak Ferry in Highlands, NJ.
The large top floor features:
• Open floor plan with unobstructed views of the Atlantic in the front of the house and partial views of the Navesink and Shrewsbury rivers in the back.
• Decks at each end of the house for enjoying the views.
• Large living area with flat screen TV, gas fireplace, large couches, and dining area.
• Master suite with fireplace, steam shower, walk-in closet, and king size bed.
The second floor includes:
• Second Master suite with en suite bathroom, private deck with river views, and romantic hot tub.
• Bunk room with 4 beds. Perfect for the kids.
• 2 additional bedrooms.
• Full bathroom with tub.
• Sitting area with TV.
The bottom floor has:
• Outdoor shower with hot water.
• Laundry room with front load washer and dryer.
• Huge storage area with all of the beach gear you can imagine.
• Play room for the kids.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2015
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 9-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- Bike and jogging paths link Sea Bright to Sandy Hook and are used year-round. Bird-watching and Light house visiting are big, too. The downtown has a handful of restaurants — some down-home, some fancier — and Rumson and Red Bank, via another bridge over the Shrewsbury, offer places to dine and shop. There are theaters in Atlantic Highlands and Red Bank, and the Monmouth Mall on Route 35 in Eatontown is about 20 minutes away....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
winter spring season
Jan 7 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 26 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning fee $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
Why the Owner Chose Sea Bright, NJ, USA:
Great Beach out your front door and access to river out the back door combine for a incredible week at the beach. Spectacular Sunrises over the Atlantic and Sunsets over the Navesink and Shrewsbury rivers.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Ferry Access from Manhattan makes it an unparalleled beach community. Not only can you access the beach in a seconds but Nature lovers you can access the bike bath out the front door and bike out to Sang Hook National park for bird watching or just a great 7 mile ride to the Light House. If you are a Mountain biker or trail runner their are miles of trails in Hartshorn Park that can be accessed from the same bike path.
- Primary: +1 9177487643
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Whale seen from the beach in front of the house
Front of House from sea wall steps
Morning sunrise over Atlantic
Fireplace in Master
first floor hallway leading from front room to 2 bed rooms, bunk room and suite.
two twin beds
View from front deck
front of the house t.v play room
Bedroom off Hallway w/ twin beds
bathroom off hallway
master suite w/ bath and access to private covered deck with hot tub.
second bedroom off Hallway on full bed
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.