Awesome ! All Inclusive Cruise Sailing Yacht 60ft/18mt, Capt, Chef, Stewardess(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Hotel
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cruise, 3 meals per day, appetizers, full open bar !
ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE Sailing Yacht 18mt with CAPT and CHEF !
CRUISE, 3 MEALS PER DAY, APPETIZERS, FULL OPEN BAR !
* Possible also ONLY Breakfast on board.
VISIT ALSO OUR:
OR (normally from June to October)
1) SAILING CRUISE 8 days / 7 nights: Martinique / St. Lucia / Martinique
2) SAILING CRUISE 8 days / 7 nights: St. Vincent / Grenadines / St. Vincent
4 nights or 8 nights SAILING CRUISE for A COUPLE or for a GROUP/FAMILY up to 6 PERSON: on FULL COMFORT SAILING YACHT 60ft (18mt)
BASE PRICE: for 2 Guests
ALL FOOD INCLUDED: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED: Sodas, Juices, Wines, Beers, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Cocktails and more
A) 9 days- 8 nights: St.Martin St.Barth Anguilla
B) 5 days - 4 nights: St.Martin St.Barth
C) 5 days - 4 nights: St.Martin Anguilla
* Welcoming at the airport and accompanied transfer to the Yacht
* Final Transfer to airport
* All mooring costs such as mooring buoys (NOT at the port/marina dock)
* All the port charges, cruise permits, Port fees, ...
* Full Yacht with:
- Italian Chef_1st Mate with Chef service only for the board treatment purchased
- Generous cabins each with personal restroom:
1 Double Queen size bed
1 with 2 Single Beds
1 Double Queen size bed in Salon
- Daily Housekeeping Service in Cabin and Bathroom
- Cabin kit
Soap, Bath Shower, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Air conditioning in each cabin and living room
- Personal Safe in each cabin
- Fresh cold/hot water
- Internet access (WiFi) on board at most anchorages and close the coast
- Elegant dining area in the main salon and al fresco dining on deck
- LCD in each cabin and LCD 32inch in living room
- DVD reader in each cabin and in living room
- Ipod/Ipad/Iphone reader in each cabin
- AM/FM Stereo in living room
- Electric Guitar and Acoustic Guitar
- Amplifier and Microphone
- iPod Compatible Alpine Stereo with Bose 3-2-1 Surround Sound inside/ouside
- Ship's Library with Books, CD's, Games and Children's Activities
- Comfortable cockpit seating with additional on deck seats
- Drink Refrigerator on deck
- Icemaker on deck
- Full shade bimini top
- Relaxing area
- Barbecue grill on deck
- Beach Towels
- Deck shower
- Washing machine and dryer service
- Power generator for personal electronics (110V/60Hz - 220V/50Hz)
- Diesel consumption (NO diesel cost will be charged to You)
- Final cleaning
- SAFETY on board
2 external lifebuoys with light (on each boat side)
15 Life jackets for adult and children stored in your cabin and on the deck
Complete Safety package Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon
Single Side Band Radio MF HF
Dual GPS Units
Two VHF Radios Portable
Extensive First Aid Kit
Security cam outside the boat
* Sailing Instructions
* Dingy Semi Rigid with Yamaha Outboard with swim ladder
- Beach chairs
- Beach umbrellas
- Big cooler
- Full gasoline consumption (NO gasoline cost will be charged to You)
* Complete sets of Snorkeling Equipment
* Floating Sun Bathing Pads and floating table for your drinks
* Noodles and floating stuff for adults and child
* Hunting and Fishing Equipment
* Food & Drinks:
- Welcome aperitif
- Every Day: Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Appetizers
We can adjust the menu for guests with food intolerance or vegetarian lifestyle, with no additional cost
- ALL DRINKS INCLUDED: Sodas, Juices, Wines, Beers, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Cocktails and more
- Goodbye aperitif
In any cruise fee IS NOT INCLUDED
* The mooring cost (at the port/marina dock) of the first and last day and (if requested, otherwise embark/disembark with dinghy) or due to weather conditions, under Captain's decision
* The transfer cost from Your Country
* Visa and passport costs
* Other berth/mooring costs (at the ports/marinas dock) if requested
* Cigars or cigarettes
* Excursions with local agencies, local guide
* Dives with local diving center and diving certifications
* Parasailing, water-ski, jet sky, windsurf, ...
* Bar and Restaurants on land
* Other extra not above mentioned
* Gratuity, Tip
Sympathy, dinners in joy, barbeque, navigation stories, legends of sailors and much more, are included in the price ...
CRUISE ITINERARY (sample)
Day 1: ST. MARTIN (French side)
St. Martin in Marigot Bay on the French side of the island. You will be welcomed on board with a welcome drink after which will be shown the boat, your accommodations, accessories, services and equipment, and safety equipment. Guests can enjoy the crystal clear waters, snorkeling and relaxing in the sun. Ashore in the French picturesque streets, boutiques, supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants.
Day 2: ST. BARTH
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Martin in Tintamarre Island (approx. 8 nautical miles) where we will stop for a swim and lunch. We then continue the cruise to St. Barth Gustavia Bay (approx. 15 nautical miles). The town of Gustavia, with an atmosphere reminiscent of the old France, offers dozens of shops and boutiques and bars and restaurants where you can spend the evening.
Day 3: ST. BARTH
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Barth in Anse du Colombier (approx. 3 nautical miles) marine reserve. This secluded bay, originally owned by the Rockefellers, lies at the bottom of a steep craggy hill offers walks up to a small village, a perfect beach, snorkeling, diving, relaxing and a perfect view of the sunset.
Day 4: ST. MAARTEN (Dutch side)
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Maarten in Philipsburg Harbour, on the Dutch side of the island (approx. 13 nautical miles).
We will stop near the cruise ship piers in crystal clear waters framed by a long and equipped beach. Ashore you cannot miss a visit to the city with its numerous casinos and duty free electronics stores and duty free liquor. Wide and varied the offer of clothing stores, suvenirs, bars and restaurants.
Day 5: ST. MAARTEN (Dutch side)
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Maarten in Simpson Bay on the Dutch side of the island (approx. 5 nautical miles). We will put the anchor in front of a beach with a diving center. Easy access via dinghy to the inner lagoon where Mega Yacht dock. Wide range of bars and clubs in various marine and on nearby beaches, some with live music. Easily accessible the Maho beach famous because landing planes pass over a few meters over it, and other semi-deserted beaches where you can relax even forgetting the bathing-dress. The selection of nightlife does not disappoint any expectations.
Day 6: ANGUILLA
Breakfast and following sailing to Anguilla in Road Bay (approx. 16 nautical miles). On land, in a taxi or rental car, go around the island also touching the picturesque fishing village Island Harbur, the bird sanctuary Caul's Pond and the main town The Valley. On the waterfront of Bay Road, besides the beach, there are diving center, shops, bars and restaurants for a dinner with the music of the sea.
Day 7: ANGUILLA
Breakfast and following to the famous Sandy Island and its beach (approx 2 nautical miles) and after lunch sailing to Prickle Pear Cays or Dog Island (approx. 16 nautical miles) which are both divers paradise with the fantastic coral reefs. Is a must do some snorkeling or diving to admire unique landscapes that will not find in other places. Return close the main coast for the night.
Day 8: ST. MARTIN (French side)
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Martin in Marigot Bay on the French side of the island (approx. 15 nautical miles). Latest intense moments of sea and sun, goodbye cocktail, a hug and a piece of heart left in the Caribbean.
NOTE: The sections of the route and the stops day / night conditions may change due to the weather conditions and in function of your wishes: diving, quiet, relaxing, shopping, entertainment, beaches, …
St. Vincent - Grenadines - St. Vincent
Please inquiry for the itinerary.
Member since: 2015
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Included In Price
- Dinner - Included In Price
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Additional separated Bedroom for the Crew
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $265 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,587.15
- Tax Rate 0.001%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
St. Martin (St. Maarten) offers many white sandy beaches and in the Dutch side than in French (the famous Maho beach to the fact that the planes land you pass over a few meters high), as well as a wide variety water sports, bars, restaurants and beach parties, in addition to the many casinos and nightlife, many duty free shops and souvenirs and products of local manufacture. Easy to travel by local minibus also between the French and the Dutch part of the island.
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Welcome to Caribbean ! I'm Viviana (and Capt Andy) both from Italy. We are always happy to welcome Guests on board of the Yacht where we live. I like the sea and the feeling of freedom while sailing into the wind. I'm a Chef and I love cook Italian style, nevertheless I love take pictures and express my artistic talent in many ways. Big hug.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Double Bed Cabin
Double Bed Cabin's Bathroom
Twin Bed Cabin's LDC/DVD
Double Bed Cabin's LDC/DVD
Twin Bed Cabin
Twin Bed Cabin' Bathroom
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.