|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Sint Martin / Saint Maarten (Marigot Bay)
ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE Sailing Yacht 18mt with CAPT and CHEF !
CRUISE, 3 MEALS PER DAY, APPETIZERS, FULL OPEN BAR !
* Possible also ONLY Breakfast on board.
VISIT ALSO OUR:
1) SAILING CRUISE 8 days / 7 nights: Martinique / St. Lucia / Martinique
2) SAILING CRUISE 8 days / 7 nights: St. Vincent / Grenadines / St. Vincent
4 nights or 8 nights SAILING CRUISE for A COUPLE or for a GROUP/FAMILY up to 6 PERSON: on FULL COMFORT SAILING YACHT 60ft (18mt)
BASE PRICE: for 2 Guests
ALL FOOD INCLUDED: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers
ALL DRINKS INCLUDED: Sodas, Juices, Wines, Beers, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Cocktails and more
A) 9 days- 8 nights: St.Martin St.Barth Anguilla
B) 5 days - 4 nights: St.Martin St.Barth
C) 5 days - 4 nights: St.Martin Anguilla
* Welcoming at the airport and accompanied transfer to the Yacht
* Final Transfer to airport
* All mooring costs such as mooring buoys (NOT at the port/marina dock)
* All the port charges, cruise permits, Port fees, ...
* Full Yacht with:
- Captain_Engineer and Chef_1st Mate with Chef service only for the board treatment purchased
- Generous cabins each with personal restroom:
1 Double Queen size bed
1 with 2 Single Beds
1 Double Queen size bed in Salon
- Daily Housekeeping Service in Cabin and Bathroom
- Cabin kit
Soap, Bath Shower, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Air conditioning in each cabin and living room
- Personal Safe in each cabin
- Fresh cold/hot water
- Internet access (WiFi) on board at most anchorages and close the coast
- Elegant dining area in the main salon and al fresco dining on deck
- LCD in each cabin and LCD 32inch in living room
- DVD reader in each cabin and in living room
- Ipod/Ipad/Iphone reader in each cabin
- AM/FM Stereo in living room
- Electric Guitar and Acoustic Guitar
- Amplifier and Microphone
- iPod Compatible Alpine Stereo with Bose 3-2-1 Surround Sound inside/ouside
- Ship's Library with Books, CD's, Games and Children's Activities
- Comfortable cockpit seating with additional on deck seats
- Drink Refrigerator on deck
- Icemaker on deck
- Full shade bimini top
- Relaxing area
- Barbecue grill on deck
- Beach Towels
- Deck shower
- Washing machine and dryer service
- Power generator for personal electronics (110V/60Hz - 220V/50Hz)
- Diesel consumption (NO diesel cost will be charged to You) (A/C max 3hrs per day, during the dinner time, before the night, after that, if request, 7 USD per hr)
- Final cleaning
- SAFETY on board
2 external lifebuoys with light (on each boat side)
15 Life jackets for adult and children stored in your cabin and on the deck
Complete Safety package Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon
Single Side Band Radio MF HF
Dual GPS Units
Two VHF Radios Portable
Extensive First Aid Kit
Security cam outside the boat
* Sailing Instructions
* Dingy Semi Rigid with Yamaha Outboard with swim ladder
- Beach chairs
- Beach umbrellas
- Big cooler
- Full gasoline consumption (NO gasoline cost will be charged to You)
* Complete sets of Snorkeling Equipment
* Floating Sun Bathing Pads and floating table for your drinks
* Noodles and floating stuff for adults and child
* Hunting and Fishing Equipment
* Food & Drinks:
- Welcome aperitif
- Every Day: Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Appetizers
We can adjust the menu for guests with food intolerance or vegetarian lifestyle, with no additional cost
- ALL DRINKS INCLUDED: Sodas, Juices, Wines, Beers, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Cocktails and more
- Goodbye aperitif
In any cruise fee IS NOT INCLUDED
* The mooring cost (at the port/marina dock) of the first and last day and (if requested, otherwise embark/disembark with dinghy) or due to weather conditions, under Captain's decision
* The transfer cost from Your Country
* Visa and passport costs
* Other berth/mooring costs (at the ports/marinas dock) if requested
* Cigars or cigarettes
* Excursions with local agencies, local guide
* Dives with local diving center and diving certifications
* Parasailing, water-ski, jet sky, windsurf, ...
* Bar and Restaurants on land
* Other extra not above mentioned
* Gratuity, Tip
Sympathy, dinners in joy, barbeque, navigation stories, legends of sailors and much more, are included in the price ...
CRUISE ITINERARY (sample)
Day 1: ST. MARTIN (French side)
St. Martin in Marigot Bay on the French side of the island. You will be welcomed on board with a welcome drink after which will be shown the boat, your accommodations, accessories, services and equipment, and safety equipment. Guests can enjoy the crystal clear waters, snorkeling and relaxing in the sun. Ashore in the French picturesque streets, boutiques, supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants.
Day 2: ST. BARTH
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Martin in Tintamarre Island (approx. 8 nautical miles) where we will stop for a swim and lunch. We then continue the cruise to St. Barth Gustavia Bay (approx. 15 nautical miles). The town of Gustavia, with an atmosphere reminiscent of the old France, offers dozens of shops and boutiques and bars and restaurants where you can spend the evening.
Day 3: ST. BARTH
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Barth in Anse du Colombier (approx. 3 nautical miles) marine reserve. This secluded bay, originally owned by the Rockefellers, lies at the bottom of a steep craggy hill offers walks up to a small village, a perfect beach, snorkeling, diving, relaxing and a perfect view of the sunset.
Day 4: ST. MAARTEN (Dutch side)
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Maarten in Philipsburg Harbour, on the Dutch side of the island (approx. 13 nautical miles).
We will stop near the cruise ship piers in crystal clear waters framed by a long and equipped beach. Ashore you cannot miss a visit to the city with its numerous casinos and duty free electronics stores and duty free liquor. Wide and varied the offer of clothing stores, suvenirs, bars and restaurants.
Day 5: ST. MAARTEN (Dutch side)
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Maarten in Simpson Bay on the Dutch side of the island (approx. 5 nautical miles). We will put the anchor in front of a beach with a diving center. Easy access via dinghy to the inner lagoon where Mega Yacht dock. Wide range of bars and clubs in various marine and on nearby beaches, some with live music. Easily accessible the Maho beach famous because landing planes pass over a few meters over it, and other semi-deserted beaches where you can relax even forgetting the bathing-dress. The selection of nightlife does not disappoint any expectations.
Day 6: ANGUILLA
Breakfast and following sailing to Anguilla in Road Bay (approx. 16 nautical miles). On land, in a taxi or rental car, go around the island also touching the picturesque fishing village Island Harbur, the bird sanctuary Caul's Pond and the main town The Valley. On the waterfront of Bay Road, besides the beach, there are diving center, shops, bars and restaurants for a dinner with the music of the sea.
Day 7: ANGUILLA
Breakfast and following to the famous Sandy Island and its beach (approx 2 nautical miles) and after lunch sailing to Prickle Pear Cays or Dog Island (approx. 16 nautical miles) which are both divers paradise with the fantastic coral reefs. Is a must do some snorkeling or diving to admire unique landscapes that will not find in other places. Return close the main coast for the night.
Day 8: ST. MARTIN (French side)
Breakfast and following sailing to St. Martin in Marigot Bay on the French side of the island (approx. 15 nautical miles). Latest intense moments of sea and sun, goodbye cocktail, a hug and a piece of heart left in the Caribbean.
NOTE: The sections of the route and the stops day / night conditions may change due to the weather conditions and in function of your wishes: diving, quiet, relaxing, shopping, entertainment, beaches, …
St. Vincent - Grenadines - St. Vincent
Please inquiry for the itinerary.
Welcome to Caribbean ! I'm Viviana (and Capt Andy) both from Italy. We are always happy to welcome Guests on board of the Yacht where we live. I like the sea and the feeling of freedom while sailing into the wind. I'm a Chef and I love cook Italian style, nevertheless I love take pictures and express my artistic talent in many ways. Big hug.
Viviana purchased this yacht in 2000
We recently returned from these beautiful Caribbean islands with our 7 yr old twins & 18 yr old son. We spent the first half in a villa on Anguilla and for the remainder, booked a sailing B&B on the Vanity with Viviana and Andrea. While the first portion of our trip included a moderate level of adventure in exploring the more remote & wild beaches of Anguilla - the adventure REALLY began when we were picked up at Sandy Ground beach in the yacht's dingy. Departing Anguilla by 60' sailing yacht is really leaving in style! Viviana and Andrea welcomed us aboard and provided a very good tour of the shipboard spaces and facilities and of course safety. From Anguilla to St Barth is about a 6-hour sail, culminating in dropping anchor in Gustavia harbor. We arrived in plenty of time to freshen up and take a brief dingy trip to enjoy an evening stroll among the shops & dining of Gustavia. The next morning brought a beautifully prepared breakfast on board the Vanity. Viviana is a true Italian chef - having been trained extensively in Venice prior to life in the Caribbean. We decided to hoist anchor and sail to a quieter harbor for the balance of the day and evening - the famous Colombier beach. One of the options which they offer is a shipboard evening dinner - we were delighted with a wonderful gourmet meal including the freshest squid and a Cero mackerel which we caught en route to St Barth.
After a few more days we made the return sail back to St Martin on the final day of our visit. We had a 4 pm flight and after breakfast on board, we set sail - arriving in Marigot on St Martin with a comfortable margin of time for lunch in Marigot, a 15 minute cab ride to the airport, etc.
Andrea is a graduate of several master sailing schools and his competent skills are highly evident. He and Viviana work together seamlessly as a crew which is no small challenge on a 2-masted sailing yacht - yet they at no time exhibit even the slightest bit of stress. We each took a single dose of seasick meds on the outbound sailing day but none after - we quickly adapted to the roll and pitch of shipboard life and sleeping without any issues at all. A sailing trip on the Vanity is an extremely unique way for a couple or a family (even with smaller children) to have an amazing and unique experience! To compare this value one would need to book: nightly lodging, daily breakfast (and sometimes lunch sandwiches), saltwater fishing excursion, charter sailing trip & much more!
St. Martin (St. Maarten) offers many white sandy beaches and in the Dutch side than in French (the famous Maho beach to the fact that the planes land you pass over a few meters high), as well as a wide variety water sports, bars, restaurants and beach parties, in addition to the many casinos and nightlife, many duty free shops and souvenirs and products of local manufacture. Easy to travel by local minibus also between the French and the Dutch part of the island.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $242 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,581|