|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Decked Out is located at 90 West Cobia Run. The home is an easy 2 minute walk to the fabulous 12,000 square foot Seacrest Community Pool. It is merely just around the corner. The beach is approximately 500 yards from the home. A seasonal tram (March through October) is available to pick you and your gear up directly from the house and take you to the private beach access and return you at the end of the day. You will just give them a call when you are ready!
A Map of the neighborhood with the exact location of the home and the proximity to the beach and pool can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab. This can be viewed in Satellite mode and zoomed in/out for an exact visual of the home's location. Make sure to "click" on the Video at the top of the VRBO Listing for a beautiful 3 minute Tour of the Seacrest Community!
This home features wonderful privacy as the home backs up to a protected natural area. You will feel as if you are living among the trees and as the name implies, this home is "Decked Out" with many, many porches, decks, patios and screened porches!
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Linens are Provided (Beach Towels not Included - please bring your own)
- Bikes and beach chairs are not provided (Bikes can be rented at Peddler's Pavilion just a few blocks away and Beach Chairs/Umbrellas are available to rent at the Beach)
- Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill
- Plenty of Parking in Driveway and in front of home
- Lots of outdoor living space and two screened porches
- Large, beautifully decorated and spacious Living Area w/comfortable seating
- Dining Area with seating for 8 and 3 at bar
- Large, fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Guest Bedroom with Queen bed, private access to full bath and flat screen TV
- Full Bath which can be accessed from hallway or from Queen Bedroom - Tub/Shower Combination
- Covered Porches on front and back of home
- Large Master Bedroom with King bed, access to covered balcony, open porches as well as a private screened porch
- Luxurious Master Bathroom with Travertine Flooring, Granite Countertops, two sinks, large Travertine/Tumbled Marble Shower with Built-in Bench and access to private screened in porch
- Queen Guest Bedroom with Private Bath, TV and access to a private screened porch
- Laundry Area with Full Size Whirlpool High Efficiency Washer and Dryer
- Upstairs Landing with Access to Covered Balcony
This home also has a carriage house which sleeps four (4) which can be rented in addition to the main home, if available.
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
We would definitely stay there again!
We came to Seacreast and stayed at Decked out and was excited about the convince of the pool and beach. The one thing we were not excited about was the 7am construction all week during our vacation. We didn't expect to have hammers going in the early hours since it was not noted on the rental.
I would stay here again but want to make sure consturction has been completed.
Decked Out is a great property that's perfect for little kiddos. The porches/decks offered some outdoor entertainment during brief rains. The main floor was wide open which allowed the kids to play independently while meals were prepared. The kitchen is well stocked with plates, utensils, cookware. No food related items, which is understandable. 10 minute drive to the grocery store. The large dinning room table allowed everyone to sit comfortably.
The main floor bedroom is perfect if you're traveling with a babysitter or inlaws. Our kids fit comfortly upstairs and everyone had a bathroom. The washer/dryer allowed us to travel lightly as we were able to throw in some laundry during our stay.
The access to the pool is perfect. You're directly across the street so you don't hear the pool activity while the kids are napping, but only a 2 minute walk. The golf cart shuttles made going to the beach very easy.
The evenings were very quiet around Decked Out; however you could easily walk to the main square to hear live music.
I would agree with the comments about privacy. There is a 2 bedroom apartment above the garage. The property is attached to the 2 floor deck. The 2 bedroom apartment was occupied by a family from Dallas during our stay. We didn't even know they we're there. They could improve the bathrooms Windows with better drapes or curtains for additional privacy.
Gary, the property manager, is very responsive. We assumed he stopped by twice a week to take the trash cans to the curb. Great service.
I would definitely stay at Decked Out again.
Our family had an amazing vacation at this beautiful place! The house is super nice and in a great location. The big porches were a plus too (and did include seating). It is also fully stocked with very comfortable beds!! the pool is literally around the corner and very easy to access the beach- walking or tram! We also loved close proximity to ice cream shop in a fun area (shopping, eating, bike rentals). We already plan to book this perfect place for next year!!! Thanks for a wonderful week!
All of our expectations were met and exceeded during our week stay at Decked Out. Many times photos are either outdated or misleading, but in this case it was the opposite. The quality and care of the furnishings were outstanding. The beds and mattresses were extremely comfortable, and the kitchen was totally supplied with anything one would need for cooking. Everything throughout the house appeared new! The location is great, with the beach about a five minute walk and the beautiful pool is less than two minutes away. We didn't use the attached garage apartment, but it looked equally as nice. But, it's the decks and screen porches that give charm to this house...a great way to start and end your day. Already planning our next visit. Thanks so much to the owners for sharing this on VRBO, and to Gary for the care he provided.
The house was beautiful, the location was perfect, the surroundings were lovely. However, sharing with the carriage house (apartment) which connected to the house was not always convenient, and we had no deck chairs for the front porch which would have been very nice for sitting on the porch early morning and evening. We also had an almost tragedy considering the fan over the downstairs bed fell right after our 3 month grandson had gotten up from a nap. I will say someone was sent promptly to rewire and hang the fan. Just a note to property owners to make sure everything is checked often. Seacrest is the "perfect" place for families. Our grandsons enjoyed bike riding, swimming ,and going to the Village every night for Yogurt! Wonderful vacation!