Your Holiday in the Countryside (4-6 Pers. Beaujolais-Val De Saône)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Consider now the beautiful days and book for your holidays and weekends in couple or family!
Ideal for ...
- The relaxation: quiet environment, sunbathing, wooden terrace, ...
- Families with young children: fenced grounds, garden with children's games, equipment loan, many walks nearby (accessible strollers, bicycle, rollers ...).
- The discovery of our region of southern Burgundy Beaujolais Vineyards, fishing and walking by the river, the traboules of Lyon (50 km).
Keur Kabane open all year and offers the tranquility of a privileged environment and the comfort of a fully renovated and equipped for 4 to 6 people (WiFi, flat screen, DVD player, dishwasher, washing machine , linen hire on request ...).
Do not hesitate to ask for more!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
+33 06 88 15 89 58
Member since: 2010
- 67 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 0-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 1 bathroom with walk-in shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- 1 living room with sofa-bed (82 cm flat screen, DVD player). 1 living room-kitchen with fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster. Wireless internet connection. Outside: wooden terrace, enclosed lawned garden, garden furniture and sun beds, private enclosed parking. On request, baby equipment loan: cot, high chair ......moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Water Sports
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Iron & Board
- Linen Rental Possible
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- American Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garden Chairs
- Garden Table & Chairs
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Basse saison hiver
Nov 5 - Dec 16, 2016
2 night min stay
Dec 17 - Dec 31, 2016
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxe de Séjour $0.43
- Taxes Not included
- Stay Tax *
* This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 11 years.
- Sur demande, possibilité de location de draps en sus.
- Le ménage de fin de séjour est inclus.
- Acompte (30 %) à régler à la réservation.
- Important : la caution demandée (350 euros) n'est pas encaissée : le chèque sera restitué en fin de séjour si aucune dégradation n'est constatée.
Keur Kabane vous accueille toute l'année :
- En semaine complète (7 nuits du samedi soir au samedi matin) en ha
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Lyon: 50 Km
Macon: 25 Km
River: 0. 3 Km
Shops: 4 Km
50 km north of Lyon, 20 km from Villefranche-sur-Saône and 6 km from Belleville.
Located in the countryside between Beaujolais and the Saône valley, Keur Kabane offers tranquility tranquil, fishing, walks to walk or bike, and is an ideal starting point for exploring the terroir, heritage or cellars of our region.
At the end of the garden, the Saone. A short distance, the Beaujolais crus, forests of Upper Beaujolais and ponds of the Dombes. A little further south Burgundy or Lyon and its districts classified as World Heritage by UNESCO.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.