We have claimed Maui as our favorite island get away for the past 30 years with South Kihei/Wailea being our top location on the Island. We have just completed a large renovation project on the unit that we closed escrow on in January of 2015. The condo we purchased in the L cluster of the Maui Kamaole complex has a beautiful view of the ocean and the West Maui mountains. Our location in the Maui Kamaole complex is close to the tropical pool, sand bottom hot tub, quiet BBQ area and a very short walk to the two tennis courts. It is in a quiet location off the main road, yet only about a five minute walk to Kamaole Beach III and a few steps further to our favorite beaches starting with the Keawakapu Beach. In addition to the beaches, outside the complex it is a short walk to restaurants, night life, food stores in Kihei/Wailea and also to the Wailea shops.
Amenities of L-102 includes the following:
1. A state of the art SICO Queen wall bed in the living room. The master has a California King with all new bedding.
2. New towels/linens have been added.
3. Ceiling fans and new lighting are evident as well as a new A/C in the master.
4. The kitchen dinnerware, glasses, flatware and utensils
are new. The kitchen has a glass tile back splash as well as new stainless steel stove, microwave and dishwasher.
5. The front lanai furniture has been upgraded and my favorite of the whole renovation is the creation of of the private lanai off the master bedroom.
6. A new large flat screen TV (50") is in the living room and a 40" flat screen TV in the master.
7. Much of the furniture is new, however we kept some of the old (which we restored) in order to keep the Hawaiian feel.
8. Updated decor has added color and interest. This was done by adding new or renovated art work and accent walls which provide lovely designer colors.
We have posted a number of pictures showing both the interior of L-102 as well as the two landis, views from the unit and some of the Maui Kamaole amenities.
The benefits of staying at Maui Kamaole are many starting with its great location which is close to the border of Kihei and Wailea. There are many beach access pathways and walkways to the various beaches all along South Kihei Road. Both the roadside walkways and the beaches provide a wonderful place to get in your active walking or running. There is no better way to start a day than a morning walk or run along a beach.
It is also an easy walk to the more commercial part of Kiehi where there are many shops of various kinds and probably an equal number of restaurants and ice cream shops.
The grounds and many pathways of Maui Kamaole are beautiful for peaceful walking. There is a chain of picturesque bridges allowing access to both sides of the property. In our view Maui Kamaole is definitely the premier vacation rental property in Kihei.
Hawaii Tax Number: 68455979-01
In compliance with Hawaii Law our on island manager is Condominium Rentals Hawaii (CRH)