Close to Everything! Upscale Downtown Seattle Condo(28 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Seattle Getaway Suite – Hotel Alternative
Steps to everything! A pied-à-terre in the heart of downtown Seattle, this 2-bedroom urban chic condo sits in the mid-century copper-toned Elektra building, tucked next door to the Convention Center and park, near LGBT visitors’ center. The contemporary living room opens into an updated kitchen. The suite holds three queen-size beds: one queen size plush bed in each of the two bedrooms, and the comfy living room sofa also opens to offer another queen size bed with down comforters.
With its prime location and modern amenities, this comfortable condo with a touch of luxury is perfect for guests who’d like to enjoy Seattle in style: business travelers, one or two or three couples, a family, or ]group up to six people.
Great for short term or extended stay, with three-night minimum booking.
After a long day hitting the sites or attending a conference or convention, this is your retreat from the city.
Transportation: Though quite walkable, this neighborhood also affords easy access to all modes of transportation: taxis, the Monorail, buses, and the Light Rail train ($2.50 fare to/from the Seattle-Tacoma airport).
PLEASE NOTE: The Elektra Condos require personal check-in service.
• Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertop
• Electric teapot
• High speed wireless Internet, as you walk in the door
• Flat screen 50” LED TV with HD cable programming, plus Chromecast
• Welcome package -- Maps and tourist information, Starbucks coffee, a bottle of wine, and snacks
• Blow dryer
• European washer/dryer in unit
• Full size laundry room in building
I have a parking spot you can use, with in & out privileges, at $35/day.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 4
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Subway tile, art deco look bathroom, with tub and shower.
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Parking per day $30
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Nearby: Situated where downtown Seattle meets the lively Capitol Hill neighborhood, the area has become one of the city’s most popular and trendy areas. You can't get more centrally located than this, with the location’s Walkability Score of 97. Superb restaurants, cafés, bars and lounges are plentiful in this part of Seattle. Also within easy walking distance are the city’s best sights, shops, theatres and entertainment, as well as the downtown business core.
• Pike Place Market (8 blocks down the street)
• Seattle's waterfront, including the Aquarium and the Great Wheel (10 blocks away)
• Seattle Art Museum and Seattle Symphony (6 blocks away)
• Eclectic Capitol Hill neighborhood (starting 1 block away)
• Space Needle, Seattle Center, Experience Music Project and the Chihuly Museum of Glass (a mile to the north, via foot, a short taxi ride or Monorail)
• Seattle Seahawks football an Sounders soccer stadium, and Mariners baseball at Safeco Field (a mile to the south, via foot, a short taxi ride or Light Rail train)
• Historic Pioneer Square (a mile to the south, via foot, a short taxi ride or Light Rail train)
• Pacific Place and Westlake Center shopping malls (5 blocks away)
• Nordstrom flagship store (5 blocks away)
• REI flagship store (12 blocks away)
• Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room (a coffee shrine with a visible roasting plant)
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Having lived abroad in Shanghai, China, and toured Europe, Southeast Asia, and some of Eastern Europe, I know that guests like to feel the can get away from it all, and yet be a little pampered as they travel - whether for business or pleasure.
Why the Owner Chose Downtown, Seattle, WA, USA:
This is our Prescott Getaway Suite. It is perfectly situated to allow guests to enjoy what Seattle has to offer -- sports, music, coffee, technology, art, business -- and then come home at the end of the day to relax in style.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We think you will enjoy our carefully selected furnishings and the easy access in and out, along with specialized concierge services if you so desire an added touch of personal attention.
- Primary: +1 2067457955
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Getaway to this chic 2 bedroom suite
The Velvet bedroom
Art deco bathroom
An open living space
Big screen HD TV
Work desk near the kitchen
Sample welcome basket
Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room, a shrine for coffee lovers, 2 block away
Pike Place Market, just down the street
Seattle Seahawks and Sounders Stadium
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, near Seattle Center
A bright sparkling kitchen
The Red bedroom
Relax in style
Updated kitchen, with quartz countertop
Euro washer-dryer in unit
Seattle Space Needle, accessible by Monorail, about 5 blocks away
Entrance to the Elektra Building
Seattle waterfront, Big Wheel and Stadium
Accordion display at Chihuly Garden and Glass Café, Seattle Center
Seattle stadium and downtown, electrified at night
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.