Hurricane Irma Damage Update: The condo is very livable and in great condition, other than the issues listed below. There have been renters in the condo since March, without any issues. The complex property, pools, tennis courts, etc. have all been repaired and are in excellent condition.
There are pictures in the photo section of these issues.
1. The Lanai has a temporary wood railing on the left side. The rest of the lanai cage is still intact. The entire lania is screened in. The railing has been approved by the city building inspector. We have to wait for the association to replace.
2. There are two very small areas that the association contractor took out to look for damage. Those areas are covered by plastic and also the drapes and recliner somewhat cover them. We have to wait for the association to replace.
3. There are two sets of patio doors that go out to the lanai. The one set to the right does not open due the frame in the middle being bent. The second set of patio doors to the lania opens fine. Again, have to wait for the association to replace.
4. There is plexiglass over the window to the right of the main door.
5. There is a box in the entrance room where there used to be a desk, which has a vanity cabinet in, that we are waiting to have a contractor install. This area is does not affect the living area of the condo.
6. The condo has been rented since March 2018 even with the issues listed above.
Chidlren: The condo does not work well for young children. (children under 10)
This condo is unique from most of the other listings at Riverside Club, because this condo has one bedroom with TWO FULL BATHROOMS and is 200 square feet LARGER than the one bedroom/one bath condos.
Another unique feature of this property over many of the other properties, is that this condo has a WASHER
There is a master bedroom with a Tommy Bahama KING BED and NEW mattress.. The bed has a Tommy Bahama Duvet cover over a down comforter. The master bedroom has an EN SUITE BATHROOM with a granite counter top and a WALK IN SHOWER with glass doors.
There is a SLEEPER SOFA in the living room and there is a BATHROOM right off the living room area to be used by any guests using the sleeper sofa. This bathroom has a TUB and SHOWER. There is also a closet available for these guests.
Master bedroom also has new Samsung 32 inch Smart TV.
Beautiful 20 inch ceramic TILE INSTALLED THROUGHOUT THE CONDO with area rugs for comfort.
Riverside Club has a MILLION DOLLAR VIEW. This condo is unique in that it has a 180 DEGREE beautiful VIEW of the water, boat docks, marina, pool and bridge. It is a great place for people watching and to view boats, birds and other water activity. Guests love the view.
There is WIRELESS INTERNET in the condo and CABLE TV. We DO NOT have a phone service, so bring your cell phone. The living room TV is a new SAMSUNG SMART TV, so you can easily connect media streaming boxes such as Roku, Apple TV, or your computer to the TV.
There is a FISHING PIER with underwater lights. Riverside Club also has a SMALL MARINA on the fishing pier.
BOAT DOCKS are available. Contact owner for information on renting.
The property also has 3 lighted TENNIS COURTS and 3 lighted GAS GRILL areas. There is also a SHUFFLEBOARD COURTS.
You can swim in TWO HEATED POOLS, sit in the TWO HOT TUBS, or just sit on our balcony and relax and watch people, boats and birds going by and many days you will see dolphins playing within easy view of the balcony.
The property is beautifully landscaped with many plants and the property is very well maintained. You can take a walk along the water and view the boats going by.
Marco Island is an incredible place. From the condo, you can take wonderful walks. You can walk past a marina, walk to MANY restaurants, shops, The Esplanade, The Shops of Old Marco, Snook's (very popular restaurant on the water), etc. You can rent a sailboat, kayaks, go golfing, ride bikes, take a cruise to Key West, rent a boat for the day at Rose Marina and go fishing, go for lunch in Naples, Isle of Capri, Goodland, or one of the many restaurants within walking distance of the condo or easy driving distance. Fishing is available in the many backwater areas.
You can access Tigertail Beach in a short 2.5 mile drive. There are also several other beaches you can go and sit on, look for shells, or take a walk. You also could run down to the Everglades for the day.
FOR MORE INFORMATION on what to do on and around Marco Island, open a web browser and type in THE MARCO REVIEW. There is a wealth of information for your trip.
Florida License Number: CND2102742