THE HOUSE :
Located above the garden, facing south overlooking the whole garden and Cape Sicié, overlooking the first terrace and consists of 2 levels.
Ground floor :
- Large living / dining room with sofa, sofa, 2 armchairs, fireplace, 2 coffee tables, dining table and chairs, TV, DVD player, internet.
- Equipped kitchen: fridge / freezer, dishwasher, stove, convection oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, mixer, table and chairs.
- Toilets with hand washing
First floor :
-A Large room overlooking the garden, 2 single beds which can be joined into a double bed 180 cm. Wardrobe, drawers, small desk, folding chair. Possibility of adding an extra bed for a person.
- Second bedroom also overlooking the garden, 1 double bed 140 cm, wardrobe, chest of drawers, small desk, folding chair, decorative console.
-Third Room overlooking the street behind the house, 1 double bed 140 cm, drawer, wardrobe, small desk.
- Bathroom with bath, washbasin, bidet, WC.
- Landing with sofa
THE GARDEN :
Beautiful Mediterranean garden planted with pines, fig trees, eucalyptus, bounded by 3 terraces. Fenced and vis-à-vis.
- First terrace which gives the kitchen and living room of the house, dining area
protected from the sun with large table and chairs, barbecue under canopy with table and chairs, sunny space around the well area shaded by a vine in front of the living room. Dependence with washing machine, access to the street behind the house.
- Second terrace with outdoor shower, bench in the middle of vegetation, lounge chair under umbrella.
- Third terrace, the pool, living room / summer room under canopy.
tiled pool, secured by fence.
- Lower garden, possibility to park 3 cars.
- Main access
The garden has many corners relaxing in the sun or shade. Children can play safely because the garden is closed. The pool can swim away from the crowds during peak periods but the sea is a short drive or bus.
Discount depending on season, please contact me.