Maison Creole and Seaside Tropical Garden - Kolibri - T3Multiple rentals available (21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kolibri - T3: Martinique Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 671584a
The house is separated from the sea by a dirt road that runs along the bay to Point and a wide strip of sand. There are 20 meters between the fence and the sea. In front of the house, the fishing boats are moored. Tartary Beach is the pontoon after 50 meters on the right.
Two double bedrooms, a living room and two porches - one with sea side and the other side tropical garden - promise pleasant moments of relaxation and disorientation.
About the Property
Simple and charming Creole house with 2 apartments 20 m from the sea
The fishing boats moored in front of the house swaying in the waves will relieved by the coral reef that protects the bay.
The villa consists of 2 individual houses, each with access to private garden. Each unit has separate verandas.
KOLIBRI: 2 double bedrooms with chests beds, a bathroom-toilet and a kitchen-living room with, in the lounge, two corner-sofa-beds (sleeping as possible for 2 people: mattress 90x180)).
CANE BLUE: Renovated in September 2013. A double bedroom (convertible into a room with 2 single beds) with a large bed chests, and a lounge with a sofa bed for 2 persons, fitted kitchen.
Both apartments are tastefully decorated in a warm atmosphere. If you are looking for authenticity, if you like the houses restored with simplicity, if you appreciate the efforts for the environment (solar water heater), you will feel at home.
Sun loungers, hammocks and chairs are available.
The garden and verandas are organized for the outdoor life of the West Indies: waterside porches overlook Tartary Bay with its islet. Behind the house, the porch opens onto the tropical garden with its flowers hummingbirds, banana trees, and palm trees.
The day you can witness the return of fishing boats.
Each evening, the quiet lapping of waves and night owls conversations give their symphony of the Caribbean nights lulled to sleep.
No car needed (except for the days dedicated to the discovery of Martinique) because everything is within reach: restaurants (the nearest is 100m) and the village shop (supermarket 150m station) ensure the essential.
We can go swimming directly from the house and then rinse in the garden.
It is possible to swim at the house between the boats. The pontoon for lovers of diving is 70 m along the seafront.
Next to the dock, the village beach is cleaned daily. Gentle slope, ideal for children and adults.
There is also a secret wild beach 15 minutes walk ...
When the Caravelle peninsula it offers a total of 17 beaches and a beautiful nature reserve with many discoveries course.
Member since: 2010
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 100 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- 1 or 2 double beds on request. The beds are bleachers, box springs (which also serve as storage boxes) and on which are placed mattresses that can be placed as you wish. One of the bedrooms overlooks the garden veranda, overlooking the other side overlooking the sea. Two sofa beds provide additional sleeping for two people in the US living room-kitchen....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- BIG +: - The sea front of the house. - A breathtaking view. - The proximity to everything you need: groceries, restaurants, etc. And also: - Car rental available at the nearby (delivery at the airport or at home). - Ability to organize walks and picnics at sea with Gaston and his boat 'The Festival' moored outside the house. - Fish meal cost Possibility to order, or delivery of fresh fish (see Gaston). - Transport from the airport for 30 euros (instead of 60-80 by taxi) with a 4x4 car in large trunk. And finally : Tartane is a famous surf spot with surfers beach (Anse Bonneville) 1. 5 km from the house. The Spourtoune Cove, 5 minutes drive from Tartary, offers various water activities and sports (sailing, jet-skiing, kayaking, windsurfing, tennis, etc.)....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Disco Club
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Water Sports
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Mosquito Magnet
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- American Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Garden Chairs
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Pétanque Court
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Optional
- Cleaning Fee Not Included
- Discount For Longer Lets
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
Car: Not Necessary
Trinity: 12 Km
Fort-de-France: 24 Km
Sea: 20 m
Shops: 200 m
Downtown: 300 m
The house is located in the Bay of Tartary, at the entrance of the village, on the Caravelle peninsula located in the North Atlantic region of Martinique.
Nature Reserve and mangrove:
The Caravelle peninsula is known for its extensive nature preserve with hiking trails and surfers spots. After the Treasury bay is one of the jewels of the island.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.