Summer House, is a balcony on the sea, not to say a boat.
The modern villa '80s, is located on the coast of the S. Gregory in the direction of Gallipoli before the long sandy beaches of the Ionian coast. Completely restored by the owner made it a perfect place to spend an exclusive holiday.
Opening the gate of the property, the driveway leads our gaze toward the house and the sea below. It is built on two levels.
the main entrance leads to the first floor:
- The staircase leading to the ground floor
- A lounge area and a fitted kitchen with dining room, which opens onto the terrace facing the sea, with its sheds where to have lunch / dinner outside.
- A double room also facing the sea
- To a bathroom / shower that separates the latter from a study. These two rooms are divided from the living room / kitchen / dining room with a retractable door thus creating a suite.
- to a service bathroom, connected to the back of the kitchen in front of the two bedrooms.
The ground floor, which with its direct access from the outside, is also independent of the first floor has:
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms one with a bath and one with a shower
- 1 service bathroom
- the living room with a kitchenette whose large windows open onto its own covered veranda which is at the level of the garden that separates the house from the pool and the sea.
The outdoor areas have been designed and built to give the guest all the comfort, relaxation and serenity:
- a covered corner with hammocks and loungers
- an outdoor kitchen with a long masonry table covered by its roof, not far from the house located near the kitchen area of the house + bbq
- a roof terrace for sunset aperitifs
- a beautiful and well-kept garden that surrounds the house up to the sea
- a swimming pool (30 m x 4 m) with outdoor showers and sun loungers and shade area.