About the property
- Condo2300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Bengal Boulevard condominium... this spacious condominium (2300 square feet) is located in the Cottonwood Heights area, with a beautiful view of the Wasatch Mountains. Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton Ski Resorts are just minutes away. The ski shuttle and grocery store are just one-half block away. The ski shuttle is free if you purchase the discount lift tickets that I handle (Super Pass). These save from $10 to $20 per day per person, depending on which resort they are used at. They are good at all four of the local ski resorts (Alta, Snowbird, Solitude and Brighton).
The Bengal Boulevard condominium features a large, outdoor, private hot tub (seating for eight), fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, big screen TV, satellite with all the movie channels, high speed internet (direct connection or wireless), two living areas, both with fireplaces (wood is provided), wet bar, gas barbecue grill, and a two-car garage.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 19, 2017
About Dennis Cloward
This is my 27th year of doing property management. I started with this property in 1987. I had previously worked for Western and Delta Airlines, but retired in the early 90's. I have been doing property management exclusively since then. I am very dedicated to what I do and my goal is to make your stay a positive experience so hopefully you will book with me in the years to follow. Currently, half of my bookings are repeat clients that come every year or every few years.
Dennis Cloward purchased this Condo in 1987
Why Dennis Cloward chose Cottonwood Heights
I purchased this townhouse because of its ideal location at the base of the mountain, with access to 4 ski resorts, just minutes away. Its a short walk to the ski shuttle and the super market.
What makes this Condo unique
I have done many upgrades and remodeling projects to this property over the years. Of the properties that I own or manage, this is my favorite as I live in it in the off ski season. It is very clean, well maintained and nicely furnished in a rustic, nostalgic style, which is my own personal preference.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great location, but definitely not luxury
1. The location of this townhouse was terrific. It was close to grocery and ski rental shops, as well as the ski shuttle.
2. We skied at all four resorts on the Superpass (Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton) and they were really easy to get to from the townhouse.
3. Dennis, the property manager, was very helpful and accommodating.
1. The king-sized mattress in the master bedroom was old and sagged in the middle. The mattress and box spring needs to be replaced. The sheets and mattress covers are old and need to be replaced as well. The sheets for the king-size bed were rough and the mattress cover was too large for the bed. As a result, the sheets and mattress cover slipped off the corners of the mattress all night and would not stay put. Very annoying.
2. The gas fireplace in the upstairs living room worked really well, but the wood-burning fireplace in the basement family room smoked terribly every time we started it. Although there were instructions left to open the windows in the room before lighting it so it would not smoke, it did so regardless. While I don't mind the smell of a little wood smoke, it was pretty strong and hard to clear from the house.
3. There was not enough hot water for more than 3-4 people to take showers in the evening after a long day of skiing. Even though the place can hold 6 people comfortably, if everyone wants to take a shower in the evening someone will be taking a cold one.
4. The thermostat for the furnace was upstairs. There was no thermostat for a second zone downstairs. In order for those sleeping in the basement bedroom to be warm enough to be comfortable, the heat had to be turned up too high upstairs.
5. There were other smaller issues that, when added up, left me with the impression that the house really needs some attention to make it a more comfortable ski house that is worth the cost of the rental. It was definitely not luxury.