Located in one of the most evocative of medieval Florence, in historical Florentine palace, a stone's throw from the church of Santa Croce, the Bargello Museum, the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria.
The apartment is composed by: large and beautiful living room with romantic bedroom, equipped little kitchen, and bathroom with shower.
The mix between authentic antique furniture and designer furniture characterize the unique environment in the heart of medieval Florence.
* Neighborhood information:
It is near the exclusive street of the shopping (via Tornabuoni and via Calzaiuoli) but it 's near also to the main antik popolar blocck (Santa Croce and Sant'Ambrogio) where there are farm markets with fresh fruit and biological vegetables and in borgo Albizi (at 50 metres from the apartment) you can find a supermarket.
* Check in: from 13:00h to 19:30h
* Check out: from 9:30h to 10:30h
* Age restrictions: Only older than 18 or younger accompanied by
* Not accepted: Parties,Football fans,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 100.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional):
Baby cot - 50.00 EUR - Per night
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Heating - 6.00 EUR - Per night
Air conditioning - 10.00 EUR - Per night
Consumption costs - 50.00 EUR - Per week