Caribbean Art Deco Style, Ocean View & Great Location(10 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Gorgeous View. Spacious Caribbean/art Deco 2Br, 2B, Multilevel.
Nestled on a tropical hillside with breathtaking panoramic ocean views, this Caribbean bungalow is a friendly habitat with old-world charm and unique architectural features. Will appeal to nature lovers who enjoy the hummingbirds, butterflies, parrots and pelicans passing by this country cottage. Escape your square box and take the opportunity to experience laid back Caribbean life, listening to the waves in this multilevel gem with interior native stonework, private entrance and drive.
NE St. Thomas, 10 min to Red Hook or downtown, 7 min to gorgeous Magens Bay.
2 Bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 decks, multi-level. This property has been decorated and is managed by our friend and artist Barb. Unit is one of only three on site, owners and property manager occupy the other two and we are all here to respond to your needs, answer your questions, and guide you to the best insider options on St. Thomas/St. John. Baby sitter on site if you are family travelers looking for an evening out. Washer/dryer, Wi-Fi, full kitchen. Queen bed in upper bedroom, queen bed in lower bedroom plus couch in living room. Enjoy cooking on the grill or relaxing in the lounge chairs on wrap-around deck with a view of the ocean waves and 10 different islands. This is an exclusive island getaway, not a blah hotel room. Friendly, private and quiet neighborhood, very conveniently located to beach, shopping, lots of restaurant options or just stay in and use the adorable kitchen. Do rent a car and explore the island life.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- 2 bedrooms, upper and lower: Upper bedroom located on the top (loft) level of the 4 levels total. Upper bedroom has ensuite bath with clawfoot tub/shower. Opens to wraparound deck with panoramic ocean views. Sleep and wake up, watching and hearing the waves. 2 closets, romantic iron bed. Share a breathtaking view while enjoying morning coffee or tea, a sip of wine or refreshing beer while taking in the sunset over ocean and islands. Lower bedroom located on the lower of the 4 total levels has a queen bed, ensuite bathroom with slate tiled shower, access to two different decks but boasting its own private 'cafe' deck. Enjoy morning coffee or evening sips while listening to the waves and watching for parrots and sugarbirds....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Upper bathroom: Ensuite bathroom for upper bedroom. Clawfoot cast iron tub/shower with an ocean view. Come home from the beach and wash off the salt scrub while enjoying the view of those warm, embracing seas. Lower bathroom: Ensuite bathroom for lower bedroom. Slate tiled shower and complimentary toiletries....moreless
- This is one of three units on the property. Owners live in one unit. Rental manager, a local artist, lives in another. We love our Virgin Islands life and culture and want a successful visit for you. This is a conveniently located and delightful getaway with jaw-dropping ocean views and character character character! NOT a cookie-cutter, low-budget hotel experience, just a beautiful glimpse of how wonderful island life can be. The ambiance of this rental is very private but we are accessible and happy to introduce you to our best island insider tips....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Deck / Patio:
This rental has three decks total. The private 'cafe' deck off the lower bedroom, the 'tropical' deck off the living room and the 'breathtaking amazing' oceanview deck off the upper (loft) bedroom. ...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Season (High)
Dec 10 - May 6, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- cleaning $100
Rates are subject to change unless reservation is confirmed. There is a portable AC in the lower bedroom.
Be sure to reserve your car prior your visit. You will save time and money.
For local car rental agencies please visit: http://www.vinow.com/stthomas/getting_around_stt/driving_stt/
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
North East, 20 minutes from the airport, 10 minutes from Red Hook, 7 minutes from Wall Green, K-Mart, Movie theater, Coral World, Magen's Bay, Home Depot, Cost U Less, Price Smart
Year Purchased: 2002
About: Family oriented educators. Traveled Europe, Latin-America, US. Settled down on St. Thomas for its rich and diverse culture.
Why Tabor & Harmony, St. Thomas, USVI:
Quiet neighborhood, 7 minutes from Magen's Bay, Sapphire Beach, Smith Bay Beach (also called Linquist Beach). Watch the pelicans and parrots fly, whale watch in February and March, view of more than 10 islands including the British Virgin Islands. 10 minutes from Tutu Shopping centers and 15 minutes from Downtown.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Quiet location, family friendly neighbors, property manager on the site to assist you or share tips for your visit. Gorgeous view from the porch.
- Secondary: +1 4072840210 Mobile-
Another beautiful Sunset
Sunset looking Hans Lollick
Sailboat racing the Rolex Regatta-Scheduled March 27-29, 2015 on St. Thomas
Boat crossing Tatch Key channel. View from deck
Parakeets eating sea grapes
Entrance Living Room
View on the garden from living room
Step leading to next level -Kitchen (right) and upper bedroom left
Upper bedroom (Atlantic view)
Our Villa is facing the Atlantic (North).
Yacht passing by...Hans Lollick Island in the background
Sunsi Beaches in the neighborhood. Sunsi beach is accessible by boat.
Thatch Key (left) and St. John (background)
Your Hamana is waiting for you in the garden
View from Open concept kitchen-Living room (bottom), upper bedroom (top)
Open design concept
upper deck -west view
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM