Family, Fishermen and Pet-Friendly
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Mobile Home
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
- Kitchen stocked with cookware and dishwasher
- All linens and towels provided
- Washer / dryer
- Sunroom with glass and screen windows
- Central heat and air
- Cable TV with Wifi availability
- Patio with charcoal grill and fire pit.
- Easily accessible 24x36 garage to store your boat.
- Thru drive for easy boat/truck parking
- Fish cleaning station
- Plenty of room for kids to play
- Walk to water for a swim .2 mile
Nightly and Weekly reservations available with 2 night minimum.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- Mobile Home
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $6 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee per stay $40
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
Holiday weekends will require a 3 night reservation
Mail or (supply Credit Card info. by phone): $100.00 deposit along with signed rental agreement (emailed to tenant) to hold reservation. Full payment due on arrival. Must contact within 7 days prior to reservation for return of deposit in event of cancellation.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Property is located in a quiet subdivision
- .2 mile walk to water
- Just minutes to TVA boat launch/ramp.
- Fish for Crappie, Bass, Bluegill, Catfish
- Two golf courses: The Tennessean & Paris Landing State Park golf course.
- Antique shopping, boutiques, gift shops in Paris, Tennessee & Hazel, Kentucky.
- Historic Fort Donelson at Dover, Tn.
- 8 miles to South entrance to LBL
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We rented cabins on Ky Lake for years and have been afforded the ability to buy, renovate and become rental owners. We enjoy meeting people and try to supply everything possible one would want available in a cabin down to the blender for happy hour.
The Unique Benefits at this Mobile Home:
The cabin is located in a quiet neighborhood with some GREAT neighbors. One can enjoy coffee on the covered porch or grill some burgers out back with family and feel at home.
- Primary: +1 17316447696
- Secondary: +1 (731) 415-4521
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A place to sit and watch the world go by.
Additional sleeping space in living room - 2 queen size sleeper sofas.
Kitchen with all appliances - stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker. Kitchen is stocked with cookware and dishes. You just need to bring the food.
Dining table with pull-out bench seating
Just down the road .2 mile
24x36 to store boat or golfcart
Beautiful Dogwood in bloom
Patio with charcoal grill and fire pit.
Cable TV with Wifi availability.
Microwave, blender, toaster and coffeemaker (sugar/sweetener provided)
Washer and dryer.
Large sunroom with glass and screened windows provide additional space for get-togethers.
Eagles Rest is located in a quiet neighborhood just minutes from Kentucky Lake.
Fish cleaning station
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing