swimming pool with wifi, lawn, air conditioning, free parking spot
- english, french, spanish, italian
Travel agency specialized in renting tourist accommodation at 20 km from Brindisi airport. These are houses by the sea, villas with swimming pools, trulli, and typical houses in villages.
Why Ilaria chose San Vito dei Normanni
Villa con English lawn, games for children near the Natural Oasis of Torre Guaceto, the most beautiful beach of the coast
What makes this Villa unique
small private residence - 10 villas at all - market and restaurants at 4000 m; Big garden ideal to let children plays
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Could be an excellent villa if only it was better equipped & the mosquitoes weren’t there
Nice roomy villa if only the kitchen was better equipped, we had to buy a kettle, oven gloves, corkscrew ( which we left for next occupant). After all it is meant to be self catering & if you like cooking local produce as we do I would have expected it to be better equipped. The holiday was spoilt as we could not sit outside or use the pool due to the mosquito problem. No information provided in the villa regarding use of appliances or local amenities or attractions. A little bit more attention to detail would make this villa really good. Situated in a very quiet location it was spoilt by dog barking throughout the night every night. If these points were addressed it would be an excellent place to stay. Roberto greeted us on arrival & was very pleasant, but that was the only contact we had. There is very little mobile signal & WiFi kept dropping out, sorry to be so negative but I’m telling it as we found it... room for improvement
Thanks Robert for your opinion on the stay and for your suggestions.
We are happy that you enjoyed the beauty of the villa and the kindness of the owner.
We regret not having received any signal from you regarding the wi-fi, the kitchen accessories and the presence of mosquitoes in the garden, we want that guests spend a pleasant stay and we would be promptly intervened to make your stay more peaceful.
We informed the owner that he equipped the house with the missing accessories, he proceeded to make a disinfestation in the garden and reported the discontinuity of the wi-fi line to the management company that solved the technical problem.
The house, being located in a context of houses "pets allowed", also hosts 4-legged friends despite this we are very sorry that the dog has disturbed at night.
Regarding the "local attractions", we send before arrival in the structure to all our guests a "travel diary", useful guide with suggestions on beaches, restaurants, curiosity and useful numbers and we offer our assistance at our office in 4 km from the Residence and we offer 24 hour assistance to all our guests.
We hope to welcome guests in our land, a warm greeting from Puglia.
Wir waren insgesamt 10 Tage vor Ort und haben den Aufenthalt sehr genossen. Die Anlage ist sauber, groß und mit dem Pool wirklich klasse. Die Vermieter sind super nett und sehr gastfreundlich. Preis-Leistung stimmt absolut.
Bis nach Normanni sind es nur kurze Minuten mit dem Auto, ohne das geht es allerdings nicht unbedingt
Gern kommen wir wieder.
Très belle résidence
Confort, calme, jardin verdoyant, piscine, proche toute commodité.
Nous sommes très satisfaits de notre séjour. L’appartement était nickel avec de beaux volumes, la résidence très entretenue et jolie, la piscine très agréable, les jardins très verts pour un plein mois d’août.
La propriétaire est charmante et d’une grande gentillesse.
C’est un très agréable point de départ pour visiter l’italie du Sud et un havre de paix pour reprendre des forces ou se reposer.
Merci à vous.
nous esperons de vous avoir autre fois avec nous
As a family we had a very pleasant time
Exactly what we were looking for. A home with a beautiful garden, children playground and pool, little bit outside of the town. Perfect location to start day trips to several beaches or historical places or to relax next to the pool.
Thank you Christian, we are happy you spent a nice holidays.
Our best wishes
Consiglio la struttura a famiglie con bambini, molto bella e tranquilla. Ottima la presenza della piscina ben curata e pulita e l'aria giochi nel verde dove i miei bambini hanno trascorso intere giornate.
Grazie per averci scelto. Alla prossima.
EVENTS OF SAN VITO DEI NORMANNI:
In second Sunday of the month festival in honor of the patron 'Saint Vitus'. Every August 15, the city is stage of the Taranta Night with renowned concert of Pizzica Music folk ballad barefoot. In September we celebrate the Baroque Festival, in honor of Leonardo Leo native of San Vito. Classical music concerts and free admission to the most picturesque locations.
WHAT MAKES TYPICAL SAN VITO DEI NORMANNI
• San Vito is the city of 'Rezza '. Stop watching the entrances of houses covered by 'Rezze', 'strange objects'. There is even the habit of housewives to stay inside their homes, behind the rezza , to see and hear what is happening outside, without being observed. In August we celebrate this event with the 'REZZICA' two days of big party and they hide behind them actors that with their microphones are ready to ‘judge you’ theatrically. An improvised show live .
• 'Caves of San Biagio' rock settlements visited by appointment. The paintings on the walls are a series of paintings of the most interesting of Puglia inspired by Byzantine models. Christological scenes are represented.
• The castle 'Dentice Frasso' known for the square tower with battlements, loopholes and trapdoors. Film set of the latest film by Virna Lisa 'Latin Lover'.
• Guests must taste goods from ‘Il Mattarello’ for the production of orecchiette with fine flour local 'Senatore Cappelli' and for the production of the known 'panzerottini' of Puglia, fresh frying. Take a pack before leaving.
• At the center there is the Basilica ‘SANTA MARIA DELLE VITTORIE’ the largest of the minor basilicas. Favorite stop to celebrate weddings. Here, the small square, numerous bars.
• Before leaving make a supply to the dairy 'Lanzillotti'. Famous is the burrata, ricotta cheese, , caciocavallo and cacioricotta , to be grated over pasta. During Summer they make your packages before long departure.
• The ' Mandolinistic club' at Municipio square. In San Vito Norman the art of mandolin used to be learned in the halls of the barbers. Now the teachers perform in the square clock with mandolin and guitar in an intimate and precious. Bring a camera!
• ANTIGUA: Every first Sunday of the month: Antiques Market and Flea, the Ex Fadda. Cultural center, created by the redevelopment of a former winery of Prince 'Fadda', from 7 to 20, 1000 square meters open to exhibitors from around the Salento: antique experts, vintage lovers, book sellers and used comics, dealers in modernism and leather.
a 12 km Torre Guaceto, natural state reserve (carabbean beach)
a 13 km Ostuni (white city)
a 19 km Brindisi, port, lungomare
a 27 km Cisternino (VALLE d ITRIA)
30 km Ceglie Messapica
a 30 km Locorotondo (Valle D'itria)
a 30 km Fasano (huge safari) sea view place
a 35 km Martina Franca
a 40 km Taranto
a 60 km Polignano a mare (Grotta Palazzese)
a 60 km Monopoli
a 60 km Lecce