This comfortable and cozy 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit; sleeps up to four people (approximately 850 sq ft.) is close to shops and restaurants! Enjoy all the comforts of home with a full kitchen that is equipped with everything you need for cooking meals. The living room offers a TV, VCR, WiFi, and a stereo. The master bedroom has a king bed and the living room has a sofa sleeper. The complex offers laundry facilities, sauna, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, pool (summer only) and outdoor parking. Located on the green shuttle line. This unit is not pet friendly. Rated 82 out of 100. Unit Code = wf037. Free access to the Snowcreek Athletic Club with this rental! Business Tax Certificate #3025.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 13, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Nice condo, needs things fixed.
We've been going to Mammoth for the last 30+ years, and have stayed at Wild Flower Condos several times. They have always been very nice, clean, everything working, management was courteous and helpful. I was disappointed in our recent stay at Wild Flower Condo #37. Although the condo is basically nice, several things absolutely need fixing, that wouldn't take much time or expense at all. Here's my honest list:
* Vertical blinds in living room, some slats missing.
* Mini blinds, slats missing.
* CD/radio unit in living room doesn't work.
* TV in living room, there are 3 remotes, no instruction on what controls what, very frustrating
to watch TV.
* TV in bedroom, not working, not plugged in. Plug on TV doesn't reach wall outlet.
* No fire starters or matches when we arrived. Called office twice, had to leave message. No
one called us back. No fire starters, or matches were ever brought to us.
* Shower knob very loose, hard to adjust temp. Needs a new one.
* Dirty bath towel left on back of bathroom door.
* Kitchen is pretty well stocked, except there is only one small, 8' fry pan. Yet several pots!
Could use a couple more larger fry pans! Simple fix!
Other than this list, it is a nice condo, would be much nicer if these simple things were
fixed/changed. I wouldn't stay in this particular condo again. There are too many more
condos that are very nice, and do not have the issues this condo has.
Hi Christine, I'm sorry to hear that this unit did not meet your expectations. We try our best to accommodate our guests and make sure that the unit is comfortable. I apologize that no one called you back, for it is our duty to call our guests back as soon as possible to help them with anything they may need. Next time please give us a call so we can get you into a unit that would suit you better.
-Stacey Stern, General Manager
Rates & Availability
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees