The Ice House Lofts are located at 18th & Wynkoop Street just north of Denver's newly transformed Union Station. Near the center of historic Lower Downtown Denver (LoDo). The Ice House is within easy walking distance of restaurants, pubs, museums, and cultural performances. Designed and built in the early 1900s, the building was home to the Littleton Creamery and Beatrice Foods Cold Storage Warehouse. It was added to the National Historic Register in 1985. With a great central location and renaissance style architecture, Ice House offers some of the most sought after loft residences in Lodo.
UPDATE: Now you can take the train to and from historic Union Station, (located 1 block from the loft) to the Denver International Airport!
Features of #211 include:
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Neutral Décor
• High End Furniture
• Ceiling Fans
• Large Bathtub with Shower
• Free Wi-Fi
• Full fitness center
• Covered and secure parking space
• King Size bed
• Rooftop deck / new lounge furniture / gas grill and VIEWS!
• Steps away from Union Station and Denver Light Rail
• Surrounded by amazing restaurants, Union Station, the Pepsi Center and Coors Field