A Breton rents in the Antilles, two air-conditioned studios of 30 m2, in the same residence "The beach of Caritan Cove", area of Caritan.
Attention, there are 3 residences, ours is in front, the closest to the sea. To get there, take the road to the Caribbean.
This residence is located in a beautiful garden tropical..C'est also the starting point of the coastal path which leads to, among other famous Salines beach, through the cove Meunier 20 minutes, especially as we love .. .
The daily market village of Ste Anne is 10 minutes walk.
One is called:
"Mamadoué" for a couple or a couple with one or two children.
The advantages of our accommodation:
- Its location: 2nd and last floor, sea view.
- Exposure: large shaded terrace. Beautiful sunset on The Diamond.
- a real sitting area (ideal for a couple), a mezzanine for more privacy with one or two children.
- New equipment: plenty of storage space, TV TNT flat screen, washing machine, fridge-freezer, radio ... rolling shutter.
- its personalized welcome: linen provided.
The other: "Bigouz" (fun in Breton!) for a couple. No mezzanine but a beautiful new canopy bed, a living room colonial style. The bottom passageway, not overlooked, with a panoramic sea view ... upscale Studio, its location, its views, its equipment and decoration.
The kitchenette includes a large fridge-freezer, washing machine, oven and microwave oven, beautiful mahogany cabinets ....
Two comfortable armchairs, a coffee table, a large closet, TV in the living room.
Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Loggia with fan and shutters, equipped with a large wooden table and 4 chairs.
Linen provided including beach towels.