3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 8
Dune Allen Realty
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Perfect relaxing family spot
We have 4 kids ages 13-2 & they all had a good time. The pool was literally in the back yard & the beach was a short walk. There’s lots to do in the area within walking distance. The house was nice & plenty of room for 4 adults & 4 kids. We definitely plan on staying here again.
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed this property and its great location! We hope to welcome you back again soon!
You get what you pay for
The place was reasonably priced. It has some pluses and minuses.
There are three floors:
- The first floor is a living room, kitchen and a half-bath.
- The second floor is a master and a full bath.
- The third floor is two bedrooms and a full (but very small) bath.
- Location. This place is really close to the beach: It takes about 3 minutes from the door to the sand.
The house is nowhere close to large resorts/condos, so the beach is not crowded.
You are also about 8-10 minutes away from a Publix
- There is plenty of room for a large family (We had three adults + three kids).
- The pool is literally in the backyard.
- The master bedroom is ok, big nice bed, clean (although rather dated) master bathroom. There is a balcony on off the master bedroom.
- Kitchen has what you need but, again, could use some serious updating. Liked the big dining room table.
I think there is a reason why the owners did not post the pictures of the bathroom on the third floor - there was not much to show.
- The bathroom in the third floor needs work. The shower is tiny. The curtain rod was not even even attached to anything - when I pulled it, the whole thing fell down. Water always comes out, no matter how hard you try to keep it closed - there is even visible water damage on the floor.
- There is old house/musty smell on the third floor. It's pretty strong.
- The A/C is quite loud on the third floor.
- The entire third floor is quite dated - the walls/ceilings have really cheap looking wood panelling. Plaster on popcorn ceiling is cracked/peeling in many places.
- The double bed in on the bedrooms is REALLY old - it's almost impossible to sleep on it. It smells old, and makes lots of noise when you move.
- On the third floor, there are two bedrooms - one with two twins, one with a double and a trundle bed (two twins). So for up to FIVE people there is only one TINY bathroom upstairs.
- There are ants in the kitchen. I saw roach-looking things but that could be stuff from outside.
Area: Cottages Dune Allen
Dune Allen Realty, Inc. provides VRBO with exact home address, but Dune Allen Realty, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any Google Map inaccuracy.