YOUR SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT BEACH AND CONDO IS OVER! UPON ENTERING OUR CONDO YOU’RE GREETED BY PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE DESTIN COASTLINE, SUGAR WHITE SANDS OF THE BEACH, THE BAY AND GOLF COURSE!
OUR 3 BEDROOM/3 BATH CONDO IS PERFECT FOR YOUR FAMILY’S BEACH VACATION. AND TWO LARGE MASTER SUITES WITH KING BEDS AND PRIVATE BATHS MAKE IT IDEAL TO SHARE WITH A 2ND FAMILY OR 2 OTHER COUPLES . SLEEPS 8-10 COMFORTABLY WITH PLENTY OF ROOM TO RELAX AND ENTERTAIN. THE 2ND BEDROOM HAS 2 FULL BEDS WITH BATH ACCESS. THE 3RD BEDROOM (2ND MASTER SUITE) HAS AN EFFICIENCY KITCHEN AND PRIVATE BALCONY. THERE IS ALSO A QUEEN SLEEPER IN THE LIVING ROOM.
Why choose our condo at the beach?
Our 1,600+ sq. ft. condo is truly spacious enough for you to live comfortably for the duration of your stay – a week or months. The unique open layout of the living, dining, and kitchen areas, and broad expanse of floor to ceiling glass (4 patio doors) provide the perfect setting to relax or entertain! Enjoy breakfast at the kitchen table for 3, serve the kids lunch at the bar, or entertain guests at the dining table with seating for 6. Kick back and watch your favorite show or movie on our high-def 55” flat screen TV. Free WiFI, cable and DVD are included.
Step out on to our huge 28’ wrap-around balcony from each room and enjoy spectacular sunsets, morning coffee, lunch or dinner under the stars, and late night conversation. After the sun sets, enjoy the stunning city lights! The 2nd master suite has a private 14’ balcony with a sunrise view of the bay.
Our kitchen has beautiful granite counters, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet and counter space. We have equipped our kitchen with your every need in mind. Surfside Resort has grills and picnic tables for your grilling needs.
Sleep like a king in our extremely quiet, beautifully decorated master suite that has a king size bed, separate dressing area, walk-in closet, private bath with a huge walk-in shower. All of this and a gulf/bay view, flat screen TV/DVD and balcony access to enjoy your morning coffee.
The spacious 2nd bedroom has 2 full beds, large closet, flat screen TV/DVD, and balcony access with gulf/bay views. The 3rd bedroom is another master suite with a king size bed, private bath with huge shower, separate dressing area, kitchenette, flat screen TV/DVD, and a private 14’ balcony with beautiful bay/golf views. Towels and linens are provided. Cleaning service during your stay is also available for an extra fee (contact will be provided upon request).
From Surfside Resort’s pool area you are only steps away from our private beach where we provide two free beach set ups (4 chairs/2 umbrellas). Savings cost to you of $400; the beach experience – priceless!
OFF SEASON, OUR CONDO CAN BE RENTED AS A 1, 2, OR 3 BEDROOM UNIT. The 3rd bedroom can be 'locked off' from the rest of the unit and rented as an efficiency. Call Mary for pricing.
Why Surfside Resort?
• Surfside Resort’s beach is truly private and not shared by other resorts
• The beach is only steps from the pool with direct access via beach tower
• Open air beach bar and picnic seating for lunch, dinner or watching the sunset
• Huge pool deck where you can relax with your family and friends
• Heated pool open year round
• 2 hot tubs, kiddie pool, 2 saunas, and a changing area
• Covered parking
• Multiple elevators with air conditioned hallways
• Onsite Royal Palm Grill has fabulous seafood, sushi, pizza and burgers
• Free fully equipped fitness center
• Lighted sports deck with tennis, basketball, and volley ball courts, and shuffle board
• Relax with a massage on-site at the Surfside Spa/Massage Studio
• Onsite beauty salon, Surfside Beauty Studio by Slava
• Walk to Silver Sands Premium Outlet Mall
• 14 golf courses nearby with one just outside our back door
• Fabulous wedding venue for beach wedding and private reception area
• Extensive walking and bike trails
Our condo is a 'NON-SMOKING/NON-PET' unit and Surfside Resorts Home Owners Association prohibits rentals to anyone under the age of 25 years old.
Reserve your favorite “WEEK AT THE BEACH” today!