The easy going relaxed atmosphere is just what you need to recharge. This unique property, is truly one of a kind. You can find real dinosaur tracks, a peach orchard, and a chicken coop can be found when exploring the 5 acre property. This unique home has been written up in the local paper as a true Wimberley treasure. A true Hill Country Charmer comes complete with luxury upgrades. Including LUXURIOUS SUPIMA 100% COTTON sheets or COTTON/LINEN Blend sheets in the bedrooms, alpaca and cashmere pillows, down comforters and more. This TEXAS HILL COUNTRY ROMANTIC RANCH offers a QUIET LUXURIOUS RETREAT on Devil’s Backbone in the TEXAS HILL COUNTRY. Take a step away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and ENJOY this ROMANTIC RETREAT.
Retreat to the simple things in life. Conveniently located on the SCENIC Devil’s Backbone in the HEART of the HILL COUNTRY. Let the PEACE & SERENITY of RELAXATION surround you during your visit.
Sink into luxurious linens in the king platform bed, handmade by a local artisan from SOLID Cedar beams and planks. Take a STEAMY shower in the master bathroom with double shower head and a built in bench.
The kitchen was designed for entertaining. You’ll find a Kitchen Aid Mixer, Emerill Pots and Pans, Enameled Cast Iron Pots, Cast Iron Pans, Henkel Knives, China, Crystal Glasses, Hand Blown Glasses, and more. Thoughtful design includes 2 pass through bar areas, 2 sliding glass doors, Granite Counter tops, and a huge Butcher block Island for company in the kitchen while prepping the meal. During you’re stay you’ll find luxurious Cooking Oils, Spices, Fresh Eggs from the coop, Coffee, Espresso, Green Tea in the Fridge and more.
Step down from relaxing on the covered decks, to a ranch full of oak, peach, pear, and plum trees and fire up the grill for alfresco dining. The soft evening lighting brings the property to life at dusk and sets a perfect mood for lounging and reconnecting. Turn off the lights to enjoy the beauty beneath the stars.
Fine dining, art galleries, antiquing, and more are less than 5 minutes from the Ranch House, in the village of Wimberley. You’ll also discover nearby vineyards and wineries, swimming holes, music events, festivals, and flea markets.
** INSIDE AMENITIES **
• King Size Bed in Master --locally hand crafted from cedar beams and solid cedar planks
• King size Bed in 2nd Bedroom
• 2 - Twin beds that can be converted to 1 King size bed if preferred
• Full size DELUXE sleeper Sofa from Pottery Barn
• (2 cots and 2 air mattresses available upon request)
• 100% cotton Bedding-- 100% cotton sheets – Most luxurious Supima Cotton sheets, Restoration Hardware Linen and Cotton Sheet Blends, and 100% jersey cotton duvet covers.
• Cashmere and Alpaca Pillows and Luxurious Throws
• Gourmet Kitchen – equipped with Henkel Knives in cutting block and Kitchenaid Mixer in the island
• Filtered Drinking Water or Fresh Well Water
• Keurig 2.0 550 Coffee System--for fresh brewed Coffee, Nespresso machine for espresso,
Coffee Grinder and French Press – with espresso & coffee beans available
• Chantal Tea Kettle
• Organic Herbal Teas
• Harmon Kardon - Portable Bluetooth Music Speaker
• Paintings & Art--by Local Artist
• Luxury Bath Shampoos, Soaps and Lotions are supplied for your use
• Plush Turkish Cotton Towels
** OUTSIDE AMENITIES **
• Outside Lighting for evening enjoyment
• Private ranch
• Firewood and Fire-starter Bricks supplied
• Charcoal Grill
• Covered Decks for relaxing
• Outdoor Bistro Table
• Built in Lounging areas
• Private Rose Garden with native Texas floral accents.
** ECO FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABILITY FEATURES **
• All Linens are washed with Free and Clear scent free with no harsh chemicals. Use of Eco-friendly and green cleaning products
• Local handcrafted cabinetry and furniture
• Rain Water Collection systems for watering the orchard and other plants
• Chicken Coop for FARM FRESH EGGS
• Advocating protection of the area ecosystems through the understanding of the natural and cultural history of the Texas Hill Country.
• Taking an environmental approach to architectural design to maximize indoor outdoor living and enjoyment.
• Sustainable, re-purposed, handmade materials and fixtures widely used for the construction. Using natural elements from the ranch during construction of the property.
• Encouraging sensitive wildlife observation practices on the property that include keeping a respectful distance to minimize noise, stress and leaving habitats pristine.
• Hummingbirds, Wildlife, Cardinals, Titmouse, Finches + more can be enjoyed form views inside or outside the house. Local native Texas Flowers and Trees are well cared for on the ranch.
** TREES and PLANTS on property**
• Peach Trees
• Pear Trees
• Plum Trees
• Louquat Trees
• Blackberry Bushes
• Blueberry Bushes
• Asparagus Ferns
• Chile Pesceans
• Rose Bushes
• Oak Trees
• Cedar Trees
• Thornless Cactus
• And MORE TEXAS NATIVE Plants