Lavallette Seashore Escape! Only Three Houses from the Beach! Must See!(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Can accommodate Families of ALL SIZES. 2 HOMES/4 APARTMENTS on complex.
Modern and Immaculate ONE Bedroom, ONE Bath rear downstairs apartment just steps from Lavallette’s pristine beaches and boardwalk promenade. This stylish unit was recently renovated and decorated. It is a modern yet cozy seashore escape for up to 4 persons in one of the Jersey Shore’s finest beaches.
Additional amenities include: fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, fans,outside shower(hot&cold water) ,gas BBQ grill for each apartment ,Flat screen TV's, DVD Player, cable & dedicated wireless internet. One car off street parking is designated for each apartment. On street parking can also be utilized for as many cars as you wish to bring.
Enclosed within is a spacious outdoor patio ideal for fuss free lunches just steps from the beach or sunset seafood dinners prepared in your own fully equipped kitchen. Chaise lounges, patio seating, tables, gas BBQ grill and outside shower(hot&cold water).
To book or for questions, please call 732-814-2424 or 732-814-2423.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Take one unit, one whole house or the entire coastal Seashore Escape depending on your needs. Three additional units complete the property. Book your stay and invite friends and family to take the additional apartments - all of which have been newly renovated. Spend your days together enjoying all the property and town have to offer while still maintaining the luxury of retiring to your own apartment at night. By renting the “REAR UP” (VRBO Listing #677040) in combination with this unit, you’ll enjoy 2 Bedrooms with 2 full baths that sleeps 8 under one roof. You also have the option of booking both the “FRONT DOWN” apartment (VRBO #676993) and “FRONT UP” apartment (VRBO #677023), taking the occupancy to 22 persons between the two homes with a total of FIVE BEDROOMS and FOUR BATHROOMS! Please note ABSOLUTELY NO GROUP RENTALS, SMOKING OR PETS are permitted. Tenant are expected to leave the apartments as they found them. Inquire today....moreless
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Taxes Not included
Cleaning service is $75.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Lavallette is located just 2 miles north of Seaside Heights which boasts its famous amusement boardwalk with theme park style thrill rides and games of chance. It's also just 7 miles south of Point Pleasant’s smaller very kid friendly boardwalk and aquarium. In spite of being so close to it all it is also FAR ENOUGH away that when you’re ready to leave the “lights” behind you can easily do so. Enjoy the best of both worlds on New Jersey’s gold coast. Home is a short walk from several excellent eateries, the local bakery and multiple specialty shops.
- Primary: +1 7328142424 phone call preferred
- Secondary: +1 7328142423 If you are unable to reach us try this number.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 08, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.