|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Why not experience a luxurious mansion style living while you are visiting? Centrally located, you can drive an hour to all So. Cal. attractions: beaches, mountains, Hollywood, Universal Studios, downtown Los Angeles, Palm Springs & Disneyland!
Located in an upscale residential neighborhood of Rancho Cucamonga, on the hills of the San Bernardino mountains, in a quite, safe and beautiful neighborhood, this luxurious estate home has beautiful mountain and city views. On a 24,000 square foot lavish landscape, the property includes a gazebo, swimming pool, hot tub, designer gardens, large patio with bbq station, outdoor kitchen and dining area, and lots of lush trees including various fruit trees. This English Tudor style luxurious estate home is covered with extensive brick work. Large master bedroom suite includes an indoor Jacuzzi and his and her sinks. 3 other beautifully-furnished bedrooms with mountain views and city lights views and 2 bathrooms upstairs. Downstairs include a large open family room with a large brick fireplace, a formal living room, a formal dining room, and a kitchen with center island and a family dinning nook. 3 car garage.
The City of Rancho Cucamonga is the gateway to a Southern California Adventure offering the perfect location for exciting activities every member of the family will enjoy. Start your vacation or business visit in Rancho Cucamonga, home to historic Route 66; wine tasting; golfing at an Arnold Palmer-designed course; exciting minor league baseball; live theater performances; artistic and historic tours; museums; upscale shopping and dining at the most popular fashion retailers and restaurants; and over 150 miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails. Friendly people, over 300 days of sunshine a year, and fun-filled adventures await you in Rancho vacation destination!
1. The popular Victoria Gardens Regional Town Center is one of Southern California’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations. Find over 150 restaurants, fashion and specialty stores at Victoria Gardens, as well as the Lewis Family Playhouse (live theater) and the Paul A. Biane Library.
2. From professional, family-friendly theater productions to live concerts and comedy shows, the Lewis Family Playhouse offers something for everyone. When visiting Rancho Cucamonga, a night at the Lewis Family Playhouse is a must-do activity!
3. If you’re into outdoor activities, then you'll want to visit the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Store in Rancho Cucamonga. This 180,000-square-foot sportsman’s paradise features equipment for fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, backpacking, camping, and more. You won’t find another Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World store anywhere else in Southern California.
4. The award-winning, Arnold Palmer-designed Empire Lakes Golf Course offers a par 72 championship layout. Palmer's courses are unique and provide all golfers with a challenge. The 18 holes of this impeccably maintained course test the skills of future PGA champions as well as those who just enjoy the game. There's nothing like playing a round of golf on a sunny afternoon at Empire Lakes!
5. Enjoy exciting Class A minor league baseball at the Epicenter, voted the number one minor league baseball stadium in the United States. The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes (major league affiliates of the Los Angeles Angels Dodgers) are one of the California League’s hottest teams. Watching a ball game on a warm Southern California evening is an experience not to be missed.
6. Sam Maloof was America's most widely admired contemporary furniture craftsman. You'll enjoy visiting his historic residence, workshop and gardens located in the foothills of Rancho Cucamonga. Public tours of the Maloof residence are available twice weekly, and special group tours are available by appointment. The Maloof residence, workshop and gardens are operated by the Sam and Alfreda Maloof Foundation for Arts and Crafts.
7. At the Joseph Filippi Winery, you can enjoy learning about the history of wine making, take a tour of the winery, and taste vintages produced by the Filippi family. The gift shop and wine tasting room are open daily. The winery's facilities are also available for private tastings, dinners, receptions, private parties, business events, and fundraisers. If you appreciate fine wine and want to experience some local Rancho Cucamonga history, then be sure to visit the Joseph Filippi Winery.
8. This historic treasure, built in 1848, is Rancho Cucamonga’s oldest dinner house and a favorite among locals and visitors when it comes to fine dining. The Sycamore Inn serves patrons a delicious variety of steak, fish, and chicken entrees. The Sycamore Inn’s signature prime rib - aged, slow-roasted, and hand-carved - is a favorite.
9. The Auto Club Speedway (formerly California Speedway) is located just five minutes from Rancho Cucamonga. You can enjoy exciting NASCAR races or attend various other events that are scheduled throughout the year.
10. The Frontier Project is a 14,000-square-foot LEED-certified demonstration facility developed by the Frontier Project Foundation and the Cucamonga Valley Water District. The building, located in the City of Rancho Cucamonga, provides homeowners, business owners, builders, architects, sustainable advocates and others interested in the environment and the preservation of natural resources with a facility that presents the latest green methods and technologies in water, energy and site conservation. The Frontier Project is open to the public and visitors are welcome to explore the building, learn about the methods and technologies used to construct the Project and how they can be incorporated into residential and business use. Both self-guided and guided tours are available to visitors interested in viewing innovative technologies and systems located on all three levels of the building.
Within an hour's drive, enjoy the surf, sand, and sun at Southern California's best beaches; spectacular skiing and snowboarding at local mountain resorts; and the beauty of our local deserts and wildlife.
Take advantage of easy access to Rancho Cucamonga via LA/Ontario International Airport (15 minutes away) or the convenient commuter rail connections to/from Los Angeles and beyond.
Rancho Cucamonga is centrally located in the Inland Empire and has easy access to the 210 Freeway, 15 Freeway, 10 Freeway, 57 Freeway, and 60 Freeway.
You can easily go on day-trips to Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Mount Baldy, Desert Hill Outlet and San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, Palm Springs, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Disneyland, and many more!
University of Redlands
Claremont McKenna College
San Bernardino Valley College
California Baptist University
Western University of Health Sciences
Loma Linda University
California State Polytech
I am a professional interpreter. From China originally. Have been living in Southern California for over 20 years. I like movies, travel, music, etc. Outgoing, friendly, fun...
This home was the perfect setting to accommodate us, our daughter and her bridesmaids. The 4bd/4ba insured everyone had enough space. The common rooms provided a great gathering spot and the out door ammenities were beautiful - Definitely the highlight of this beautiful home. The owner, Lingling, was attentive in insuring everything was to our satisfaction.
We enjoyed our stay!
My kids love the beautiful pool and amazing backyard! We were very comfortable during our stay. Beds were comfortable, the house had plenty of room.
This was our second stay and it was even better than the first. The home had plenty of space for us to spread out and be comfortable. We truly made the most of the pool this time which was terrific on those hot days. Everything went according to plan which made for one of the best vacations we have ever had. Thank you Ling ling for being such a great host.
The entire process was seamless. Check-in was easy, the house was beautiful and very clean. The pool and outdoor area was perfect for my family. The owner was responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to my next stay. Thank you Lingling!!
This home is absolutely lovely. We felt so comfortable! The bedrooms are great and the house is very spacious. The kitchen easily accommodated our crew of 5 all doing different things and the living room was equally comfortable for all of us. There is even a piano, in case you want to have a sing-a-long (we did!). We were there in January so it was a bit too chilly for us to use the gorgeous patio and pool but our next stay will be in August and both will get used! The view of the mountains from this location is quite spectacular as well.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Optional Spa Heat||$350|
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.