Luxurious Mansion - Convenient Location(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Why Not Experience A Luxurious Mansion Style Living While You Are Visiting?
Located in an upscale residential neighborhood of Rancho Cucamonga, on the hills of the San Bernardino mountains, in a quite, safe and beautiful neighborhood, this luxurious estate home has beautiful mountain and city views. On a 24,000 square foot lavish landscape, the property includes a gazebo, swimming pool, hot tub, designer gardens, large patio with bbq station, outdoor kitchen and dining area, and lots of lush trees including various fruit trees. This English Tudor style luxurious estate home is covered with extensive brick work. Large master bedroom suite includes an indoor Jacuzzi and his and her sinks. 3 other beautifully-furnished bedrooms with mountain views and city lights views and 2 bathrooms upstairs. Downstairs include a large open family room with a large brick fireplace, a formal living room, a formal dining room, and a kitchen with center island and a family dinning nook. 3 car garage.
The City of Rancho Cucamonga is the gateway to a Southern California Adventure offering the perfect location for exciting activities every member of the family will enjoy. Start your vacation or business visit in Rancho Cucamonga, home to historic Route 66; wine tasting; golfing at an Arnold Palmer-designed course; exciting minor league baseball; live theater performances; artistic and historic tours; museums; upscale shopping and dining at the most popular fashion retailers and restaurants; and over 150 miles of hiking, biking, and equestrian trails. Friendly people, over 300 days of sunshine a year, and fun-filled adventures await you in Rancho vacation destination!
1. The popular Victoria Gardens Regional Town Center is one of Southern California’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations. Find over 150 restaurants, fashion and specialty stores at Victoria Gardens, as well as the Lewis Family Playhouse (live theater) and the Paul A. Biane Library.
2. From professional, family-friendly theater productions to live concerts and comedy shows, the Lewis Family Playhouse offers something for everyone. When visiting Rancho Cucamonga, a night at the Lewis Family Playhouse is a must-do activity!
3. If you’re into outdoor activities, then you'll want to visit the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Store in Rancho Cucamonga. This 180,000-square-foot sportsman’s paradise features equipment for fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, backpacking, camping, and more. You won’t find another Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World store anywhere else in Southern California.
4. The award-winning, Arnold Palmer-designed Empire Lakes Golf Course offers a par 72 championship layout. Palmer's courses are unique and provide all golfers with a challenge. The 18 holes of this impeccably maintained course test the skills of future PGA champions as well as those who just enjoy the game. There's nothing like playing a round of golf on a sunny afternoon at Empire Lakes!
5. Enjoy exciting Class A minor league baseball at the Epicenter, voted the number one minor league baseball stadium in the United States. The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes (major league affiliates of the Los Angeles Angels Dodgers) are one of the California League’s hottest teams. Watching a ball game on a warm Southern California evening is an experience not to be missed.
6. Sam Maloof was America's most widely admired contemporary furniture craftsman. You'll enjoy visiting his historic residence, workshop and gardens located in the foothills of Rancho Cucamonga. Public tours of the Maloof residence are available twice weekly, and special group tours are available by appointment. The Maloof residence, workshop and gardens are operated by the Sam and Alfreda Maloof Foundation for Arts and Crafts.
7. At the Joseph Filippi Winery, you can enjoy learning about the history of wine making, take a tour of the winery, and taste vintages produced by the Filippi family. The gift shop and wine tasting room are open daily. The winery's facilities are also available for private tastings, dinners, receptions, private parties, business events, and fundraisers. If you appreciate fine wine and want to experience some local Rancho Cucamonga history, then be sure to visit the Joseph Filippi Winery.
8. This historic treasure, built in 1848, is Rancho Cucamonga’s oldest dinner house and a favorite among locals and visitors when it comes to fine dining. The Sycamore Inn serves patrons a delicious variety of steak, fish, and chicken entrees. The Sycamore Inn’s signature prime rib - aged, slow-roasted, and hand-carved - is a favorite.
9. The Auto Club Speedway (formerly California Speedway) is located just five minutes from Rancho Cucamonga. You can enjoy exciting NASCAR races or attend various other events that are scheduled throughout the year.
10. The Frontier Project is a 14,000-square-foot LEED-certified demonstration facility developed by the Frontier Project Foundation and the Cucamonga Valley Water District. The building, located in the City of Rancho Cucamonga, provides homeowners, business owners, builders, architects, sustainable advocates and others interested in the environment and the preservation of natural resources with a facility that presents the latest green methods and technologies in water, energy and site conservation. The Frontier Project is open to the public and visitors are welcome to explore the building, learn about the methods and technologies used to construct the Project and how they can be incorporated into residential and business use. Both self-guided and guided tours are available to visitors interested in viewing innovative technologies and systems located on all three levels of the building.
Within an hour's drive, enjoy the surf, sand, and sun at Southern California's best beaches; spectacular skiing and snowboarding at local mountain resorts; and the beauty of our local deserts and wildlife.
Take advantage of easy access to Rancho Cucamonga via LA/Ontario International Airport (15 minutes away) or the convenient commuter rail connections to/from Los Angeles and beyond.
Rancho Cucamonga is centrally located in the Inland Empire and has easy access to the 210 Freeway, 15 Freeway, 10 Freeway, 57 Freeway, and 60 Freeway.
You can easily go on day-trips to Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Mount Baldy, Desert Hill Outlet and San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, Palm Springs, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Disneyland, and many more!
University of Redlands
Claremont McKenna College
San Bernardino Valley College
California Baptist University
Western University of Health Sciences
Loma Linda University
California State Polytech
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 4300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Optional Spa Heat $350
- Cleaning Fee $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Property Damage Protection $99
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: I am a professional interpreter. From China originally. Have been living in Southern California for over 20 years. I like movies, travel, music, etc. Outgoing, friendly, fun...
- Primary: 3106345365
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Luxurious Home, an hour drive to beach/mountain/Hollywood/Disneyland
Formal Dining Room
Large Kitchen with Center Island
Master Bedroom Suite
Master Bathroom with Jacuzzi and His and Her Sink
Bathroom inside the 2nd Bedroom Upstairs
4th Bedroom Upstairs with City Lights View
Study Nook Upstairs with City Lights View
Patio formal dining table accommodating for up to 10 people
Newly built large bbq station and a full outdoor kitchen counter with large sink
View of the patio from the pool
Entry Way with Spiral Staircases
Formal Living Room
Family Dining Nook
Master Bedroom Suite
2nd Bedroom Upstairs with Mountain View
3rd Bedroom Upstairs with Mountain View
3rd Bathroom Upstairs
Beautiful patio fire pit table with comfy chairs, a great way to relax and enjoy
Large patio with dinning table, fire pit table, large outdoor kitchen and bbq.
Relax and enjoy the sun by the pool
Victoria Garden Mall Nearby
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.